Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

KONFAB

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
UUHHH, okay so this is the part in the movie where im supposed to say no and walk away! ha!ha!
Joburg is my spot too, have had my days! The whole of Long is just one big party basically. Im cool in any space, coz like i feel that the terrain can never define you, you define the terrain.VELE!
I live in rondebosch (studentville), so its just a matter of when and where really. Although I will probably bring someone with me, GO FIGURE! I aint trying to be a memory yet yo!
Connecting is fine by me, if u feeling what im feeling, LETS MAkE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC.
Im still a bit shy tho, so bear with me.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Okay, sure Naturelle. Be there like right now. Actually, can i grab a ciggie break quick - yes, yes i know its bad for my voice and i am ABOUT to quit.

Hay wena UCT gal , you´re a Dj and you dont say. we are gonna come thru there to that session of yours and let rip - u dont even know!!!! Isnt this such a beautiful place, so this site has reduced me to a junkie. I CANNOT GET ENUFF. You is the original SISTA  GAL!!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Bhlakrhoze,,,

haha,,, you´ll be fine =) (actually, that;s what a stalker would say),,,

anyway,, bring your biggest, scariest friend. you´re only 2 mins up the road from me. let´s meet somewhere,,, i can bring a CD if you want to go somewhere on your turf,, or you can come to my spot. i´m cool either way.

i just emailed you my cell number,,, please give me a call and we´ll arrange something. Or if you have run out of airtime,,, send me your number and i´ll hit you up.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ok so its a matter of when and where. ill hit u up on the morrow.
cool?

[ This message was edited by: BHLAKHROZE on 16-09-2004 17:47 ]

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, tomorrow is cool,,, i´m relatively free all day/ evening

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Much respect to Six Degrees of Seperation
We can all network on this site it is a truely wonderful forum! But dont thank me I am only a contributer the mastermind is Milk!
More close to home I urge you all to check out the http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr" TARGET="_blank">Hiphocalypse Sight we´ve got some movement going on there too...

Back to Konfab has anyone heard "Verbal Hurdles"?
I am bumping it now & I think his lyricism really comes off really well on this track. Dont understand much Sotho but I am well impressed by his bi-lingual flow!
´Cmon Konfab your time is NOW!!

"This, is, a, dis to all you fools with speech impedement issues!"

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
good to see peeps quoting my rhymes, i see someone put up the lyrics to "sentences" in one of the other forums but i actually don´t do so much battling anymore - tryna be more conceptual. i´ve put up the lyrics to my latest joint, "survive"... feedback pls!
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

Malindz

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://
Bhlakroze! I guess this is all it took to rid you of your dislike of computers...tee-hee. Nah, just teasing, you know me. Enjoy the date and I´ll see you on Sunday. To everyone else, this is such an awesome experience and we´ll definately keep you posted on the launch! Have a GREAT weekend everybody. Much love.   :-)

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey Girl

You damn right! can you believe me, can barely tear myself away from the damn thing!! Ive like turned over a new forest, never mind a new leaf! TEE!HEE!

Ja dudette, sooooo is that contact of yours comin thru on sunday or, eintlek whats the deal with sunday? Just by that question you can see the state of affairs in the madame chair´s world. Ive come undone...

Malindz

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Oh, you know these corporate types. I´ve sent him two emails but, alas, no response. I´ll see Sam today though and maybe she can do something. About Sunday: who knows!? It got pretty late in my world too. Actually, so late that I am now held together with safety pins. Okay, enough drama, I´ll fill you in when I see you. Peace

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
sure thing beautiful

we find ourselves in some OTHER times mchana.

ALUTA, watsiba mos!! (im such a joke, like ive taken it upon myself to communicate ka setswana, like i know how to spell it ha!ha!)

m.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
y0 bhlakrhose,,,

where´s my call?! =)

i´ll be out on long st. tonight fully stocked with all my beats on CD,,, hit me up whenever,,,

Peace_

Finiki

• View Profile
MOLWENI NONKE

I thought I´d represent for the xhosa´s seeing a blakhrose is behaving like a sellout!! sis´tsawana owasifunda kubani anyway? (he he)

no, ak´khonto, I just popped in to say wa**up- u know me, silent observer ;-)

all i can say i this amount of love is the only way ish could have gone! KONFAB - I never doubted u!

Anonymous

Could anyone point me to the bathroom please?

thanx

Nastie Ed

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Konfab my man,
U might not remeber me, but we met the 1st time u wer workin wit my boy 37mph, I cant remember if he was still in liesbeek then or had started the long summer of "Ceelo´s place". But 37 u gotta holla at him sometime and u gotta get 2 me prontissimo when yo shit 2getha son. And u will get airplay from the SABC in the Cape and live streaming.

Palimpset/ puthi, when 37 comes down 2 cpt agen end of yr, as long as the Nastie EDitor is chilly wit it, how about a Hedonistic revisited.. "Whos the Coolest Part2"? We can get Triplife over the fone from UK, Ha-ha.

Hah u know me!! " 2 match my dogs u need scooby snax!!" - Apoka-LIPS
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.