• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Good luck sir

Today is the day....

there is a new start in the City Centre am going there at 10am..get this shit over with

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Brick good luck!!!!! if you disappear from AG from today we would know the answear ;D ;D Nigga why did you start thread in the first place.
Anyone remember that year,Kabelo did a  live coverage on TV whereby he did an HIV test in the Mall.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
You know what I think?

I need encourage people to take the test....not only to know your status but for a little adrenaline to rush into your blood...that fear of finding is theraputic...I got thought like "God, you know i need this one chance to turn a new leaf...all I ever needed to stop f***ing around is this fear running me insane..I WILL NEVER NOT CARRY a condom"

Unfortunatly i know a few people with few loose screws...i am getting such thought as..."If I got it the bitch that gave it to me did not warn me..so why should i care about the next person.."
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
I know exactly what you going through :'(, i went 4 a test last year and i was clean since then iv been strapping but im still shit scared to go 4 another test
9 tha Pedigree

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
in the past four years , i think have only hit it raw with 3 women (only once with one of those three and tested after that. the chick forced herself onto me whilst i was unwrapping the damn condom. I removed myself after a few minutes and tested three or four months later and ) . The others i was in serious relationships and we tested. with one , i could trust with all my heart that she was not sleeping around. The other one probably cheated and when I realised that i never hit raw again. So i have abut a year of not trusting any girl and never hitting it raw. But i still cant just get up and test. I take the lying bitch was my wake up call that even in  a serious "steady" relationship, these chicks play you. .

And I have had quite a few chicks in the past few years but always used a condom. Having said that, I was once with two chicks I cant even be sure whether a condom would be protection enough for me. Thought of doing the stupid thing of doubling up. But in the end I used one on both chicks. Ever hit with a condom and you think, with this chick, this might still be a risk?

Oh... cant say good luck Brick because whats done is done. Hope for your and kids sake, you are clean.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
you know its strange I am thinking , how hard is it really to use a condom....not the machanics nor dynamics but the process of getting one on? (I know know ..by process I have covered mechanics and dynamics....its thursday ...let it slide)

I have heard ALL sorts of excuses at times.

"Idloz'lami alivumi ukuthi ngisebenzise into yok'vikela"

"I causes a rash and a putrid discharge and thrush, and I have to go to the gyni...its fine...I tested last week"

".....*sobbing* I can't belive you..I don't care about what happens, if you sick i'll be sick with u, I don't mind having your kids...BUT YOU...YOU selfish basterd do not trust me so you use a rubber!!!"

the thing about HIV and its transmission, there is lots of questions and things that don't make sense...

If you stick you dick in and out in a AIDS invested snatch is that enuff?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
you know its strange I am thinking , how hard is it really to use a condom....not the machanics nor dynamics but the process of getting one on? (I know know ..by process I have covered mechanics and dynamics....its thursday ...let it slide)

I have heard ALL sorts of excuses at times.

"Idloz'lami alivumi ukuthi ngisebenzise into yok'vikela"

"I causes a rash and a putrid discharge and thrush, and I have to go to the gyni...its fine...I tested last week"

".....*sobbing* I can't belive you..I don't care about what happens, if you sick i'll be sick with u, I don't mind having your kids...BUT YOU...YOU selfish basterd do not trust me so you use a rubber!!!"

the thing about HIV and its transmission, there is lots of questions and things that don't make sense...

If you stick you dick in and out in a AIDS invested snatch is that enuff?

What kind of girls have you been vasdeblozing? WTF?  :o  :o  ???

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
CHANCES OF TRANSMITTING HIV

Mother-to-Child-Transmission: 25% Without Treatment (1 in 4 Chance)   

Needle Sharing: 0.67% Per Exposure (1 in 150 Chance Each Time)

Unprotected Receptive Anal Sex: 0.5% Per Exposure (1 in 200 Chance Each Time)

Unprotected Receptive Vaginal Sex: 0.1% Per Exposure (1 in 1000 Chance Each Time)       

If a man infected with HIV has unprotected vaginal sex with a woman, the woman has a 0.1% chance (1 in 1000 chance) per exposure of contracting HIV. Women’s genitalia have a larger mucosal surface area than men. Overall, in vaginal sex, there is a greater risk that HIV will be transmitted to the woman than to the man.

Unprotected Insertive Anal Sex: 0.065% Per Exposure (1 in 1538 Chance Each Time)     

If a man has unprotected insertive anal sex, or is a “top”, with a partner who is infected with HIV, he has a 0.065% chance (1 in 1538 chance) of contracting HIV each time. As in other sexual practices, using a condom correctly every time will greatly reduce his risk of contracting HIV.

Unprotected Insertive Vaginal Sex: 0.05% Per Exposure (1 in 2000 Chance Each Time)     

If a man has unprotected insertive vaginal sex with a woman who is infected with HIV, he has a 0.05% chance (1 in 2000 chance) of contracting HIV each time. It’s worth repeating: using a condom correctly every time will greatly reduce your risk.

Unprotected Receptive Oral Sex on a Man: 0.01% Per Exposure (1 in 10,000 Chance Each Time)   
Unprotected Insertive Oral Sex on a Man: 0.005% Per Exposure (1 in 20,000 Chance Each Time)   

If a person performs oral sex on a man without using a condom, the person has a 0.01% chance (1 in 10,000 chance) of contracting HIV each time. If a man has unprotected oral sex performed on him without a condom by an HIV positive partner, he has a 0.005% chance (1 in 20,000 chance) of contracting HIV each time.

Because these risks are relatively lower than some other practices such as insertive or receptive anal sex, people sometimes think that “oral sex is safe sex.” It’s important to realize that the risk of HIV transmission in either direction via oral sex is not zero, and since there’s no cure for HIV once you’re infected, why take an unnecessary risk that could change your life forever? Also realize that there are other sexually transmitted diseases such as herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea that can be transmitted via oral sex. So if you have oral sex, use a condom each to reduce your risk of contracting HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases.

Unprotected oral sex on a woman

It is difficult to predict the risk of HIV transmission for either partner when performing oral sex on a woman.  The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has reported that the risk for HIV transmission is low compared to vaginal and anal sex.   It is important to remember that there have been documented cases of HIV transmission likely occurring from oral sex on a woman, so using protection like a dental dam is always a good idea to decrease your risk of any STDs, including HIV.

Remember, the averages won’t help you if you’re the one who becomes infected. For example, unprotected insertive oral sex on a man may carry an estimated risk of 1 chance of HIV transmission in 20,000, but if you’re the one who gets infected, HIV transmission is still 100% for you. These statistics are not a license to engage in unprotected sex. Rather, they will hopefully help people to realize that all of the sexual practices we’ve listed carry some risk of HIV transmission, so it’s vital if you’re sexually active to always practice safer sex techniques such as the use of condoms.

No matter who you are, you are a valuable individual, and your life matters as do the lives of those in your community. Take care of yourself and those around you. Make healthy choices that eliminate or reduce your risk of contracting or transmitting HIV. This is Dr. Becky Kuhn.

-------------------

Written by Eric Krock and Becky Kuhn, M.D.

This script was reviewed and approved for scientific and medical accuracy by Becky Kuhn, M.D. on March 23, 2008.

www.aidsvideos.org/scripts/HIV_Relative_Risks.doc

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
CHANCES OF TRANSMITTING HIV

Mother-to-Child-Transmission: 25% Without Treatment (1 in 4 Chance)   

Needle Sharing: 0.67% Per Exposure (1 in 150 Chance Each Time)

Unprotected Receptive Anal Sex: 0.5% Per Exposure (1 in 200 Chance Each Time)

Unprotected Receptive Vaginal Sex: 0.1% Per Exposure (1 in 1000 Chance Each Time)       

If a man infected with HIV has unprotected vaginal sex with a woman, the woman has a 0.1% chance (1 in 1000 chance) per exposure of contracting HIV. Women’s genitalia have a larger mucosal surface area than men. Overall, in vaginal sex, there is a greater risk that HIV will be transmitted to the woman than to the man.

Unprotected Insertive Anal Sex: 0.065% Per Exposure (1 in 1538 Chance Each Time)     

If a man has unprotected insertive anal sex, or is a “top”, with a partner who is infected with HIV, he has a 0.065% chance (1 in 1538 chance) of contracting HIV each time. As in other sexual practices, using a condom correctly every time will greatly reduce his risk of contracting HIV.

Unprotected Insertive Vaginal Sex: 0.05% Per Exposure (1 in 2000 Chance Each Time)     

If a man has unprotected insertive vaginal sex with a woman who is infected with HIV, he has a 0.05% chance (1 in 2000 chance) of contracting HIV each time. It’s worth repeating: using a condom correctly every time will greatly reduce your risk.

Unprotected Receptive Oral Sex on a Man: 0.01% Per Exposure (1 in 10,000 Chance Each Time)   
Unprotected Insertive Oral Sex on a Man: 0.005% Per Exposure (1 in 20,000 Chance Each Time)   

If a person performs oral sex on a man without using a condom, the person has a 0.01% chance (1 in 10,000 chance) of contracting HIV each time. If a man has unprotected oral sex performed on him without a condom by an HIV positive partner, he has a 0.005% chance (1 in 20,000 chance) of contracting HIV each time.

Because these risks are relatively lower than some other practices such as insertive or receptive anal sex, people sometimes think that “oral sex is safe sex.” It’s important to realize that the risk of HIV transmission in either direction via oral sex is not zero, and since there’s no cure for HIV once you’re infected, why take an unnecessary risk that could change your life forever? Also realize that there are other sexually transmitted diseases such as herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea that can be transmitted via oral sex. So if you have oral sex, use a condom each to reduce your risk of contracting HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases.

Unprotected oral sex on a woman

It is difficult to predict the risk of HIV transmission for either partner when performing oral sex on a woman.  The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has reported that the risk for HIV transmission is low compared to vaginal and anal sex.   It is important to remember that there have been documented cases of HIV transmission likely occurring from oral sex on a woman, so using protection like a dental dam is always a good idea to decrease your risk of any STDs, including HIV.

Remember, the averages won’t help you if you’re the one who becomes infected. For example, unprotected insertive oral sex on a man may carry an estimated risk of 1 chance of HIV transmission in 20,000, but if you’re the one who gets infected, HIV transmission is still 100% for you. These statistics are not a license to engage in unprotected sex. Rather, they will hopefully help people to realize that all of the sexual practices we’ve listed carry some risk of HIV transmission, so it’s vital if you’re sexually active to always practice safer sex techniques such as the use of condoms.

No matter who you are, you are a valuable individual, and your life matters as do the lives of those in your community. Take care of yourself and those around you. Make healthy choices that eliminate or reduce your risk of contracting or transmitting HIV. This is Dr. Becky Kuhn.

-------------------

Written by Eric Krock and Becky Kuhn, M.D.

This script was reviewed and approved for scientific and medical accuracy by Becky Kuhn, M.D. on March 23, 2008.

www.aidsvideos.org/scripts/HIV_Relative_Risks.doc

Not to shoot you down as the messenger. But i think these figures are a load of bullshit and trully believe the risks of contracting are MUCH higher than this.
Beating bitches since 1982.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Those some intresting stats...

who ever said being a one minute man did not have its benefits!!

but then again...stats

the laws of statistics say, if you put the upper half of you body in an oven while the lower half is in a deep freezer you should be fine...

numbers lie!

so they safest way to have safe sex is eating a woman out?

what bull...we either all get the germ or aint no sexual please!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
you could probably catch something of off tounge kissing these hoes best watch out

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
My Granddad told me my downfall would be woman..i love them in an unatural way..the thought of not kissing, going down or shaggin a woman coz i might get something sounds and rings gay to me...am gona die shaggin thats my word

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Brick check that site below!! it will remove all your paranoia.

Damn!! check this lucky son of a gun!!! Bitch been positive all the time.

hi doctor bob, im in love with your site and your new blog that you write!

my wife of 3years tested  HIV Positive in her seventh month of pregnancy and i tested negative, since we were together i tested regulary and she didn not, she used to say im her mirror, she has no reason to if im negative, untill now! we never used protection in our 3year old mariage! how is is posible that i am negative and she is positive? her pregnancy maybe has to do with it! please advice Dra robet

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

There are two possibilities:

1. Your wife's test is a "false positive." This is not uncommon and can be a**ociated with pregnancy due to the formation of cross-reacting nonspecific antibodies that can react with HIV-antibody test a**ays. Follow-up testing will be able to sort this out. (A qualitative HIV DNA PCR may be helpful.) See below.

2. Your wife may indeed be HIV infected. That you remained uninfected, despite having unprotected sex, is indeed possible. Not every HIV exposure leads to HIV transmission (thankfully!). It's a bit like playing sexual Russian Roulette. You could have been very lucky. If your wife is confirmed to be HIV infected, you'll need follow-up HIV-antibody tests at the three- and six-month marks from the date of last exposure (unprotected sex).

For all our readers, I'd like to remind everyone that you cannot a**ume HIV status based on your partner's HIV test results! This questioner's belief that her husband could be her "mirror" is dangerous. She may well have risked not only her health, but also that of her unborn child as well.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/index.html

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
HiFree briCK

Says Happy friday ppl....boys strap up!!!