Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jub Jub charged with murder

Poll

Will Jub Jub...

Get a suspended sentence and serve minimum time incarcerated?
Be made an example of and feel the full wrath of the legal system and be put away for a very long time?
I dont care
The dude he was with will take the wrap for this mess up

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i feel sorry for these guys man.. i'm not friends with neither but its sad that they killed some kids.. they didn't plan to do that shit and sumtimes shit happens for someone a lot harder than it ever has for u... but they jus dudes caught up in a situation that could'a happened to anyone!

ya!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
This dude...eish, how could you be so dumb...mxm

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Eyo! my peoples does Jub Jub's arrest warrant all this ripping off of billboards, petrol bombs apparently to burn down Jub's pops businesses I think there are now oppotunistic forces in this motherfcuker *typical black folk trait* sigh!, and for the record I DON'T LIKE JUB JUB'S MUSIC
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Definitely criminal elements at play here. That aside, its not the first time a celebrity has taken the life of someone and gotten away with it.

There are genuine feelings of anger that are clearly being channeled in the wrong manner. I just wish that this type of anarchy could be directed at lack of government delivery as well.

Its just a matter of time though. This country is headed for a very scary period in history. Apartheid has NOTHING on whats will happen. The worst is still yet to come. I digress...

The protesters should await the outcome of the bail hearing before they get violent. Jub Jubs parents/family were not in the car when he killed those kids. They really shouldn't have to pay for his transgressions. But in these kinds of cases, the definition justice, and the means in which it is carried out, always lies in the hands of the mob. This IS Africa afterall.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

There are genuine feelings of anger that are clearly being channeled in the wrong manner. I just wish that this type of anarchy could be directed at lack of government delivery as well.

Point taken Threadz, but really this culture of violent protest even in the case of service delivery for me is plain bullshit...How can you protest and burn down a library or municipal offices what purpose thus that ish.. serve, this kidz learnt this violent stupid way of protesting from their parents like SAMWU, COSATU and them who when protesting have knock down trash bins in the city centr WTF.... one other thing what does cosas mean when they say they'll make a country ungovernable, shit all this for Jub Jub. The chickens have come home to roost...these kidz learnt from the best,  their parents hopefully this is not the future reflection of this beautiful country..

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:27:20 AM by Alcohol Abuser »
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
shit i just thought of something. what if the ma**es acting out in anarchy is a really really bad thing given how stupid and violent mobs are. maybe thats the only thing the ANC is good for: placating them. another party wouldnt know how to handle them. theyd slip up once and wed be back to looting foreigners stores and raping women in taxi ranks as a way of governance.

i wrote this before i saw your post, AA. we seem to agree.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:30:15 AM by the panic! »

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I can't believe this dumb-a** turned up to his murder trial wearing a cap with 'gangsta' written on it, and a t-shirt with 'explicit lyrics'. He obviously really wants to spend a lot of time in prison.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/article362051.ece

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
The chickens have come home to roost...these kidz learnt from the best,  their parents hopefully this is not the future reflection of this beautiful country..

This IS unfortunately a prelude to the future of this beautiful country.

I get you though. And i fully agree with you. Its just unfortunate that for the people at the bottom of the barrel, diplomacy is NOT an option.
Its easy for us 'fortunate & EDUCATED' folk to sit inside or luxurious houses in our boomed off neighbourhoods and judge those who literally fighting for survival.

I honestly believe this behaviour has very little to do with actually being African, and whole lot more to do with a basic primitive human desire to survive. My shona is rubbish, but there is a zimbabwean proverb that alludes to the fact that the most dangerous man, is a hungry man.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I can't believe this dumb-a** turned up to his murder trial wearing a cap with 'gangsta' written on it, and a t-shirt with 'explicit lyrics'. He obviously really wants to spend a lot of time in prison.

Lol...

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt

What a poes....hai, he defo has somethin up hz sleeve

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Irony much??

http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthAfrica/News/1059/86b0c8b12ee44af4b2f64e6a5849414a/18-03-2010-02-22/Jub_Jub_protester_killed_by_truck

Jub Jub protester killed by truck

Johannesburg - A Grade 10 pupil was hit and killed by a truck while on his way to protest outside the Protea Magistrate's Court, the Gauteng education department (GDE) said on Thursday.

GDE spokesperson Charles Phahlane said the accident happened on Wednesday morning.

"They had just left Thutolore Secondary when this incident occurred. It is alleged this happened when these learners were on their way to Protea Magistrate's Court," he told Sapa.

"The police are still investigating but it is believed that he was climbing onto the truck and then slipped and fell. The child was run over by the truck outside the school premises."

The boy was a student at Anchor high school in Meadowlands.

Phahlane said officials from the department had visited his family to convey their condolences.

Protest

The department was "aware of the situation of some learners supporting their fellow learners outside court and we are addressing it", he said.

Student protests turned violent outside the court on Wednesday as children vented their anger against hip-hop artist Molemo "Jub Jub" Maarohanye, and Themba Tshabalala.

They face murder charges after four school pupils were killed and two critically injured when the two crashed the Mini Coopers they were allegedly racing in Soweto, Johannesburg, on March 8.

- SAPA

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Threadz, are you a Jubey Jubey fan? ;D

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Threadz, are you a Jubey Jubey fan? ;D

Yeah. I dance to his church raps. Im getting pretty good at it.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
@threads...dam that article is gona make shit worst for that nicca...f***..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt