Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jub Jub charged with murder

Poll

Will Jub Jub...

Get a suspended sentence and serve minimum time incarcerated?
Be made an example of and feel the full wrath of the legal system and be put away for a very long time?
I dont care
The dude he was with will take the wrap for this mess up

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
from the look of things jubjub is gonna hang the guy he was racing with out to dry...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
from the look of things jubjub is gonna hang the guy he was racing with out to dry...

what makes you say that?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I can't believe this dumb-a** turned up to his murder trial wearing a cap with 'gangsta' written on it, and a t-shirt with 'explicit lyrics'. He obviously really wants to spend a lot of time in prison.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/article362051.ece

stupid

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Money talks....

they say the two are not close, the other guy had booze twice over the limit..so Jub can be charges with drunk driving....so it will be discovered that its the other dude's fault sad...if these high school kids don't calm down jub jub will get killed if he sees the light of day....

Friends!!! when you snorting coke, blunting, and WHAT THE f*** do people do with morphine?....or drinking ...its all fun and games till someone loses an eye..thats why briCK rolsl dolo or with shady bitches!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
I don't want him to go to jail he cant survive there Jub Jub is a cheese mama's boy he never experienced a portion of hard life we all know he stopped sucking baby's dummy few years ago I mean he could not even keep up on that fake Celebrity Survivor  TV show
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I don't want him to go to jail he cant survive there Jub Jub is a cheese mama's boy he never experienced a portion of hard life we all know he stopped sucking baby's dummy few years ago I mean he could not even keep up on that fake Celebrity Survivor  TV show

LOL

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
they shud take his a** to polsmor so that he can meet john mongro/wateva the f*** they call dude, i bet he is gona join the 28's
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

thats the PRECISE reason why he must get locked up?

he is not above the law cause he a mommy's baby!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
WHAT THE f*** do people do with morphine?

someone please explain

Morphine is a potent opiate. I guess it's a bit like the Southern phenomenon Sizzurp (made famous by Lil Wayne and his ubiquitous styrofoam cup). Sizzurp is a mixture of prescription cough syrup (containing Codeine or something similar), cool drink and possibly alcohol (optional).

Morphine is ostensibly a powerful pain killer but obviously it has recreational benefits too. It gives you a dreamy high and feeling of intense well-being. It belongs in the same family as codeine, thebaine, and papaverine. Heroine is a semi-synthetic opioid.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
these new school blacks! HOW the f*** do people know about and how to use white drugs!

thanks I am old school like that....the worst I done was a tablet, coz this BITCH I was with told me it was a pain killer....I was hungover and needed asprin and all she had was her "pickme" up pill i just thought it was some supplement bitches use only to find it wasa i duun was halucinogens are blue pills?

Last time I asked for anything from a girl exept pussy and an occasional hug...i love the feel of pointy nipples on my chest!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
This is only the start of them getting away with a slap on the wrist:

Jub Jub granted bail

Johannesburg - Hip hop artist Molemo "Jub Jub" Maarohanye and his co-accused Themba Tshabalala were granted bail of R10 000 each in the Protea Magistrate's Court on Friday on four murder charges.

State prosecutor Liezl van Jaarsveld warned the court that a bail release could create public disorder.

"The court must take into consideration the sentiments of the community... the outrage of the community may lead to public disorder if they are released," she submitted.

"The court should not be oblivious to the outcry of the community."

- SAPA
Beating bitches since 1982.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
I can't believe this dumb-a** turned up to his murder trial wearing a cap with 'gangsta' written on it, and a t-shirt with 'explicit lyrics'. He obviously really wants to spend a lot of time in prison.

I can't believe that u actually think that picture was taken when he showed up in court. I know he's stoopid but not this stoopid, especially at this time when he's begging for mercy. That must be an old picture, dug up by the media because of what is printed on it, as the media likes to do to these well known people sometimes. Dude has been going to court in a proper shirt, tucked in like a decent mama's boy.

Also, looking at that pic, there is no way he would be walking into court without the cops tightly surrounding him with all the threats going round, as on previous court dates. And that dude next to him is wearing school uniform, and we know what the kids want to do to him. he wouldn't be that close and still be breathing  :D.

That's just my two cents analysis  ;D ;D

BTW, I saw this really fly honey in traffic today in a sliver Mini Cooper S, rolled down my window and said to her "Slow down girl, u killin 'em"
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:42:18 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

BTW, I saw this really fly honey in traffic today in a sliver Mini Cooper S, rolled down my window and said to her "Slow down girl, u killin 'em"

hahahahaha!!!!! lame... but killa!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"