Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jub Jub charged with murder

Poll

Will Jub Jub...

Get a suspended sentence and serve minimum time incarcerated?
Be made an example of and feel the full wrath of the legal system and be put away for a very long time?
I dont care
The dude he was with will take the wrap for this mess up

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
they shud take his a** to polsmor so that he can meet john mongro/wateva the f*** they call dude, i bet he is gona join the 28's

lmao. He may have sex with him if he refused his duties or he may be killed.
Decisions, Decisions..............

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Jub Jub getting Bail is some bullshit, the judge's justification of that is also total
bullshit!!!

I know cats with weed charges that got denied bail, this cat kills 4 kids and he gets bail, someone got payed out, for real!!!!

It doesn't justify the crime, he f***ed up and needs to pay for that?
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Jub Jub getting Bail is some bullshit, the judge's justification of that is also total
bullshit!!!

I know cats with weed charges that got denied bail, this cat kills 4 kids and he gets bail, someone got payed out, for real!!!!

it wasn't trial. he hasn't been exonerated. it was a bail hearing. he hasn't won shit yet. he f***ed up and is yet to answer to that... <sigh> 
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
bullshit!!!

it wasn't trial. he hasn't been exonerated. it was a bail hearing. he hasn't won shit yet. he f***ed up and is yet to answer to that... <sigh>

Tru that. U can kill and still get bail. It happens many times, nothing new, but your day in court is still coming where u will face the charges.

Unless there was reasonable evidence showung that JubJub would be a danger to society if he got bail, or that he would be a flight risk etc, then he probably wouldn't have got bail.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Murderers get bail LOL this countrys justice system is a joke

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
is it a case of luck or connections? how the made bail is just epic!