Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cory Gunz signs to Young Money....F*CK!!!!!!!!!!

krimzin · 12 · 4202

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Probably old news to some of yooz but...how f***ed up is that???...a kid with lyrical brilliance signs to a stable of kats but f***ed by autotune....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o >:( >:( >:( >:(

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Drake signed to this label and became a millionaire, why u spazzin? good move if u ask me
Dreaming in 3D

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Drake signed to this label and became a millionaire, why u spazzin? good move if u ask me

I know what you mean, economically speaking....but, lyrically???? will he grow lyrically???....Young Money are a bunch of RnB dudes who are chasing nothing but money....Its good for an emcee that has been grinding almost his whole career to finally get his big break but, wrong stable choice I say...but who the f*** am I lol

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
maybe they lukin at diversifyin their stable letz c how it pens out ..plus boy is hungry he prolly wants to cop a benz 2

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i dont knw where u niggaz get this illusion that YM is an Rnb label, they rap cats all over so Wtf do u mean man? only nicky M is garbage, the rest is a 100, his gona eventually cop a lambo n ball with Lv clothes. lil pays beta than Bman. f*** lyricism this shit is about gettin cash nw.
Dreaming in 3D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
only nicky M is garbage, .

Have your ever checked Nicki minaj's mixtape catalogue in the previous years,Dopeness in the highest order? I guess shorty got so depressed with the industry politics and decided to go for this stupid Barbie image to get attention.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
call me ignorant but i dnt take that chick criously let alone that annoying barbie look, she sounds awful and boring, i always foward her verse on that Bedrock joint.
Dreaming in 3D

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
f*** lyricism this shit is about gettin cash nw.

Wow...you sound like R.Kelly....shame

If hip hop didnt have lyricism it would be a fetus gasping for air....obviously you a huge YM fan that dont know f*** all about lyricism...probably a Da LES fan ha??? Maggz???? AKA???? Crazy Lu?????...f*** outta here!!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
matta fact bitch i f***s with both maggz n AKA, ofcourse lyricism forms the core part of rap, but it doesnt have to be a factor, wat abt those dre beats? duma fag u shud grow up, i bet u look exactly like ur avatar u jua jub fan.
Dreaming in 3D

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
matta fact bitch i f***s with both maggz n AKA, ofcourse lyricism forms the core part of rap, but it doesnt have to be a factor, wat abt those dre beats? duma fag u shud grow up, i bet u look exactly like ur avatar u jua jub fan.

OMG :o WTF, did you read what you just posted????....what a doos lol

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

I know what you mean, economically speaking....but, lyrically???? will he grow lyrically???....Young Money are a bunch of RnB dudes who are chasing nothing but money....Its good for an emcee that has been grinding almost his whole career to finally get his big break but, wrong stable choice I say...but who the f*** am I lol

True. Young Money is just a Pop group. Ain't nothin new.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Only thing i liked about the young money thing goin on is that i saw on the net,its good seeing weezy breaking bread with the Fam,same thing i admired about RZA and fiddy.