Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Eugene Terre'Blanche murdered

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
f*** all of that.. murder's always morally reprehensible.. insofar as it relates to ET being murked by black dudes.. it has given away the moral high ground attained by our people after years of struggle.. the AWB now feel somewhat legitimised to the extent that they're spewing vitriol in the media & there isn't ish that level headed people can say owing to the political climate created by this & other inflammatory statements of late.. aside: related to all this is my view on the death penalty.. it is fundamentally unsound not because punitive measures haven't been shown to be an adequate deterrent, rather as taking another's life diminshes our collective humanity.. that there are ninjas out trynna defend the indefensible's gonna lead me to another black label draught..

not taking way from anything you've said bro. I "comprehend" some of it, but just to be off topic a bit, this is one of the reasons its hard for some of us to participate in debates on this site. for some of us, its not that we dont take part because we're into just fooling around and love Colin Powell jokes but the english gets over our heads even when we understand the words but how they are put together gets our heads.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
f*** all of that.. murder's always morally reprehensible.. insofar as it relates to ET being murked by black dudes.. it has given away the moral high ground attained by our people after years of struggle.. the AWB now feel somewhat legitimised to the extent that they're spewing vitriol in the media & there isn't ish that level headed people can say owing to the political climate created by this & other inflammatory statements of late.. aside: related to all this is my view on the death penalty.. it is fundamentally unsound not because punitive measures haven't been shown to be an adequate deterrent, rather as taking another's life diminshes our collective humanity.. that there are ninjas out trynna defend the indefensible's gonna lead me to another black label draught..

not taking way from anything you've said bro. I "comprehend" some of it, but just to be off topic a bit, this is one of the reasons its hard for some of us to participate in debates on this site. for some of us, its not that we dont take part because we're into just fooling around and love Colin Powell jokes but the english gets over our heads even when we understand the words but how they are put together gets our heads.

:) :)

But he speak so well.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile

sarcasm's duly noted RR..
just a bit miffed that everyone's hollering about ET when a true son of the soil [dr. Molefi Sefularo] died on sunday & not a peep from the chattering cla**es.. to add insult to injury: on the day he died.. enews only reported on it at 19:11 having given ET about 8 mins & other inconsequential ish the rest..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I doubt "farm killings" are politicallly motivated some are a case of black people having taken enough shit from the white farm bosses, y'all have no idea what living in a whiteman's farm is like..NONE whatsoever...My heart bleeds for the black farm workers in Ventersdop.

There some black people still thinking they live in the apartheid era the way these farmers treat them, I would like to think that farm killing are not politically motivated but from my understanding of the blackman's un forgiving heart some parties have never preached peace..that is where i think the problem likes

the ANC might be cool living with white people but A  lot of these black monkeys have not fogotten and don't sing that Koombaya Rainbow Nation Twark! and some parties are still pushing that Agenda.

I would only donate to these kids not coz I wanna help murderes out...which is what I think they are.

BUT the problem is the AWB is rich so the best possible procecution and investigation will be done and with shody defence these boys will be f***ed...!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
hey Afterbirth we having fun here GTFO that Dr sefularo didn't have swagger so he is not worth it
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
just a bit miffed that everyone's hollering about ET when a true son of the soil [dr. Molefi Sefularo] died on sunday & not a peep from the chattering cla**es.. to add insult to injury: on the day he died.. enews only reported on it at 19:11 having given ET about 8 mins & other inconsequential ish the rest..

ETV would push for swart gevaar any day over any news worth being broadcast. its what they do.

:) it wasnt sarcasm bro and theres nothing wrong with the way you write/speak but its just that it becomes difficult for people like me who dont have the same level of education as you and the others. I was just saying it because we are often blamed for not taking part in "meaningful" debates here.

im not making a big deal out of it, im just sayin'

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
it wasnt sarcasm bro and theres nothing wrong with the way you write/speak but its just that it becomes difficult for people like me who dont have the same level of education as you and the others. I was just saying it because we are often blamed for not taking part in "meaningful" debates here.

im not making a big deal out of it, im just sayin'

you're psychotic.. highest level of education i have is a matric certificate i long since used to wipe my a** with..  related to that is what briCk was saying & having given it further thought and am in agreement with.. them peoples supporting the alleged murderers are doing so to right a longstanding injustice.. their a**isting another with legal fees is to seek to redress the glaring cla** disparities.. until the rural poor have attained the kind of freedom we piss on, support of this kind is laudable..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 03:04:00 PM by afterbirth »
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
don't cry for him azania..

..in 1993, after the murder of South African Communist Party leader Chris Hani, he ignored calls for calm..

"All I can say, is that a murderer was murdered," declared Terre’Blanche. "If he had continued and the communists had continued with the war to overthrow the state authority and take my country, then I might have had to shoot him myself!"

f*** him & his ilk..
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If you think thats bad, check this one out.

http://www.boerevryheid.co.za/forums/index.php

It's Afrikaans, but I'm sure you can use Google chrome and translate the pages.

These people are f***ed up. I register there once in a while and f*** with them. They usually ban me after a few days though. No sense of humour at all.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
you're psychotic.. highest level of education i have is a matric certificate i long since used to wipe my a** with.. .

I should have been more specific. i wasnt neccesarily refering to the so called "formal education". i can tell you that i've met people with degrees whom i think im more educated than them but thats for another day.

no offence intended my bro. if i didnt communicate it well i'll blame it on my inability to articulate myself well.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
no offence intended my bro. if i didnt communicate it well i'll blame it on my inability to articulate myself well.

ever so sensitive you are rr.. will get you a sultry strawberry brutal fruit when we next link up..
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

ever so sensitive you are rr.. will get you a sultry strawberry brutal fruit when we next link up..

LOL

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
some ninja on ET's pa**ing..

“White folks just need to calm down, if they worked for instead of against empowerment, they would have divided the black majority to be one of different cla**es. The black middle cla** would have more liberal and probably sided with them on some issues, but no they had to make black folk resentful and they put them in one small box now they wanna come to us just because we twang and act like we on the same team. Because truth be told any white person crying for a white supremacist gets a shaq face from me, any person fighting for the preservation of Hendrik Verwoed Street gets a shaq face from me. I don’t agree Julius on a lot of things but any white folk trying to get me to denounce him for the sake of them feeling more secure gets a shaq face from me. Cope hugging Terre blanches family gets a shaq face from me. Miles (coconut) talking like his Miles X gets a Shaq face from me. All you cats making this a bigger issue than black teens killing each other in Gugs get a big shaq face from me."

[can't attach the shaq face..]
--Plato

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
in the end these cats are a miniscule second rate Nazi party. theyre outnumbered by non racists, easily. for them to 'declar war' against an enemy thats basically anyone who doesnt cosign them would be stupid and suicidal. f*** em. im out here drinking beer.