• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
first things first.

If girl a sleeps in her her panties is coz
she does not want to wrinkle her clothes right...?

AND..drinking fruit cocktails does not make you Gay!

How about turning down pussy while drinking cocktails?

Wow easter really really had its way with me...BUT i did finally resolve the girls and loving money issue!

Not to mention beign in PTA at a Boer Bar when ET announcement was made...intresting times!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
the Question that I was pondering while I drank this Cocktail....wait I wanna spell this properly

Brb

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Okay..its Coctail...

Anyway there is a good reason why I was drinking a cocktail...I spent Good Friday Drinking beer and hoping from hood to hood...I drank more beer than 1 man must drink....So the next day I wanted to Detox!

If I am going bitch..i belive in going ALL out...can't be half bitch..so I was going straight for Coctails no way I am drinking savanah, hunter or any BITCH drink, if I am to be a**osiated with girls might as well go out with guns blazing...

anyway...

The thought I was pondering among others was

"Whats wrong with bitches like cats with money?" ...as I say this I am astounded never had I thought i'd enjoy a beverage with an umbrella color co-ordinated straw and of cource...sweet with alchohol! unbelivable...as I watched my pink drink rise to my lips, then to my palatte...

I asked myself again..

"Whats wrong with bitches liking niggaz with or for they money?"

and while we at it! "Whats wrong with girls liking well grommed guys?"

Now I dunno if the Cocktail has estrogen in it but I found myself leaning towrds the female end of the ring

THATS when I started to sip slowly but I fear the damage might have already been done.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
have developed a strange liking for patron!    :-[

also have no issues for girls that like dudes with money.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Nothin wrong with a chicka likin a dude with money...f*** I wanna have money so more chickas will like me...if you got issues with that, U aint shit but a standard hater...
Real Recognise Real

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Nothin wrong with a chicka likin a dude with money...f*** I wanna have money so more chickas will like me...if you got issues with that, U aint shit but a standard hater...

Word. Broke guys are so unsexy.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I never ever saw it the way I eventually saw it!

I used to be on some BITCH get your OWN f***ING MONEY and keep your trampon unwrapping fringers off my money....I had and I think many of us have this misunderstanding.

its not about money...

As a guy with money it means you focused, you not a douche bag, lazy mooching dick....

Here is where the distinction MUST be made..

I AM NOT TALKING BOUT spoilt rich f***ers that don't lift a finger ...nah I am talking bout cats that doing something to afford to make enough money to tell bitches where to fall off...

As this enlighenment is happening the INEVITABLE happens...this girl starts throwing eyes my way, thats not saying much about my ability to attract women, but girls will be girls, when they see a guy they start looking its natuaral I suppose, anyway this slut is throwing back a Girly drink....I was on probably on my third one of these POTENT f***ers and I had honestly fogotten that I was sitting on a table that ressembles a girls dressing table...

So it could have been the curiosity of a "gUy dRinK ouR sHIt baTUng!!"

What I did and can't do though is the sucking licking and provocativly chewing the f***ing CHERRY...my female antics have limits damit!!!!!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
oh briCK! fun and games. youre so out of order ;D

chuckles galore.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
'of mining rights, klingons and venus.'

nice.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
As If thats not enough! I had to take it there!

What is wrong with a girl having male freinds?

As I tried to make myself less and less approachable I realized i was fighting a losing battle so I figured know what f*** it...

I went to this girl...I says Hi, and Get this...After giving me all those "come here sexy boy" looks she acts surprised that I am "here" , being that I am not able to express myself with words I have a good memory of dialogue..

Observe

briCK: Looks sweets, please lets not play games and cut to the chase, Yes I am drinking a cocktail and no I am not Gay and
Sweets: Who said you were gay
briCK: I guess I did...its just
Sweet: Refreshing to see a guy comfortable to be himself
briCK: Well I am not being my..
Sweets bring your drink you are alone right?
briCK: Yes sweets the thing is I cam here to shut you down I am busy thinking so I
Sweeets: ..don't want company, I get like that some times, its like when I was with Nokwanada, you don't know her she would just ..blank out ...*sigh* I miss her...maybe I should call her, what kind of phone do you have, have you been here before
briCK: :'(  :'(
Sweets: blah blah...Where you going?
briCK: I give in..I am going to fetch my drink.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The thing is this...

MOST girls see male frends innocently coz why? well they girls and know no better...no disrespect ladies...

We guys are the problem we wanna f*** every girl and we know that..so the guy friend WANTS to f*** her...she might not even be thinking of him sexually and his advances fall on deaf ears...She know who she wants to get f***ed by and if its ONLY you there is nothing her male freinds can do

I say from now on my GIRLS should have some male freind sucker she can call and tell about how much "briCk makes me sick! huhhhhhh...why am I with that f***er!" all while she knows she gon give it up when next she sees me,,,all while the male freind thinks he is getting closer..

NOTHING WRONG WITH MALE FRENDS

Girls will f*** who they want, so I aint gonna stress my self with what ifs..

SO after 30minutes of no stop talking she tells me her name, and asks me what I am up to...

We go home together coz I don't play that...oh wait wait....

Whats wrong with a guy who grooms himself???

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Whats wrong with a guy who grooms himself???

Everything man. Everything.  I hit cocktails at times but dont combine them with being well groomed and other such things.  But by that i dont mean  being dirty like some underground rappers. You only get attention of "soul sistas" like that. Not the broader chick republic.