Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Of Black People and Monkey Behaviour!!!!

briCK · 50 · 18538

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i would never put a veggie burger on MY Fire..if I built the fire no way you gonna ...can't even say braai...how you gonna burn..that shit on my FIRE!!

f***ing Veggie Burger! hahahahahahaha....I ate one from Steers only to try and get some pussy, After i took two bites I told the bitch she could her pussy and her Veggie monstrosity!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i would never put a veggie burger on MY Fire..if I built the fire no way you gonna ...can't even say braai...how you gonna burn..that shit on my FIRE!!

f***ing Veggie Burger! hahahahahahaha....I ate one from Steers only to try and get some pussy, After i took two bites I told the bitch she could her pussy and her Veggie monstrosity!
yeah I lost a bit of blackness that night luckily some tswana bish helped me recover it :D

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

yeah I lost a bit of blackness that night luckily some tswana bish helped me recover it :D

These sisters got our backs!

I remmber one time at a team building thing..I was staring at this white woman....these black girls were watching me..and I did not know it....this white gurl had the lovliest legs most appealing flat a**......it was not board flat it had a cute...bump...I was thinkinking you know...maybe the sisters can f*** offf...and I am sure my face said it all, I spent a good 15minutes looking at the white girl.

We were at a company building thing and you know how they always want people to pair people and I vowed to make my preseesnce felt...As I was planning my interception the sisters had me in they cross hairs....needless to say I paired with the sisters one at a time in different activities....some INVOLVED NO PHYSICALL contact but the sisters kept rubbing themseles, a**es and titts on me that by the time We went for after team building drinks I had fogotten bout the white girl and I had myself new female friends...So thank god for the sisters for keeping us in Check...

The other way around? Cry Cry alone its cool I'm black too I aint saving NO HOE from nothing!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
^^ talkin bout Veg. my ex was a vegetarian when i met her! can't keep her hands off the meat now though  8)

Man, I might even know the chick you talking of. It just emphasises Brick's point. is she really black?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You guys should be like me and just hate everyone.

I can't stand blacks, whites, coloureds or Indians. I'm cool with Chinese, Flips and Japs, but only their womens.

In fact, I don't mind the other races' women either, but these are the nicest. I felt like such a perv two weeks ago. I was out with a ladyfriend and she caught me staring at this superhot Japanese girl for almost 5 minutes straight. This gilr was so beautiful, but sadly she was rolling around with a coloured dude who looks highly suspect.

I think she feels safe with him, because of his shyness and little giggle, thinking it reminds her of guys back home. If only she knew he fantasises about men while sodomising her.