Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
White disrespectful journalist who hasnt done fokol for all you and shown his lack of respect for black leadership that has invited him in their own house is being defended by black people who should know better. Havent we learnt? That mofo didnt ask the question because he cares about black people, he asked it because he cares about white people's "Rhodesia".

Malema is for Zanu-PF land reform policies but not the manner in which it was carried out (violence). you all still overlook that.

this is a typical problem with us black people. Whites f*** us up, black man reacts, we defend the white man. e.g Zimbawe's Land issue, Eugene Terre Blanche, BBC journalist... i can go on and on.

WHITE PEOPLE IN GENERAL DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!

Cant believe yall defending this dude when he actually started this shit. goddamn!!
how do you know, as a fact, what the journalists motives are, and whether or not he disapproves of black leadership? it has never been a journalists job to be respectful towards politicians. imagine what would have happened if Frost did not interrupt Nixon. if every journalist let Bush respectfully finish even if what he said was always bullshit? come on, cat. this is emotive populist bullshit. what part of the journos question was racist, or indicative of all the other things you accuse him of? Malema was detracting from the point and being opportunistic. thats all.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:02:09 PM by the panic! »

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
We don't care about the white journalist. We're talking about Malema here and his reaction, which was way over the top for what the journalist did. Is it the first time in the history of media briefings that a journalist interrupts someone ? NO.

Good leaders do not loose their temper over small shit like that. And why is it a Black/White thing again ? Just cos the journalist is white and Malema is Black we gotta make it a race issue now ? That's the problem with you black people. U care so much about them whereas they don't give two shits about u Julius is an embarra**ment period. Calling dude a bastard and an agent. Shows you he's not smart. He should have just ignored him if he didn't wanna answer. And what was so hard about the question anyway ? Journalist always dig into politicians @ press conferences.And did he say by the way if he only supports the Zimbabwean land reform program on paper and not how it was carried out  ? Did he ? It's obvious when u say u support something people will look at it as whole unless you are specific. People will always remember that program for it's brutality. So if you say you are for it, and not condemning how it was carried out, how are we supposed to take it ?

Can't believe your defending this fool. The journalist only said one thing, Malema said 10 stupid things thereafter.

Guess you also got defense for him on
1) ridiculing the MDC for no reason
2) singing stupid rascist songs that are irrelevant
3) building inferior roads then denying it,
4) throwing R400 000 birthday parties and wearing R70 000 watches, then saying how do people know it's not a fong-kong. LOL !!!
6) killing for zuma,
7) buying jub-jub nandos,
8) disrespecting elders in general
9) Starting shit with the PAC for no reason.

WAKE UP.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
White disrespectful journalist who hasnt done fokol for all you and shown his lack of respect for black leadership that has invited him in their own house is being defended by black people who should know better. Havent we learnt? That mofo didnt ask the question because he cares about black people, he asked it because he cares about white people's "Rhodesia".

Malema is for Zanu-PF land reform policies but not the manner in which it was carried out (violence). you all still overlook that.

this is a typical problem with us black people. Whites f*** us up, black man reacts, we defend the white man. e.g Zimbawe's Land issue, Eugene Terre Blanche, BBC journalist... i can go on and on.

WHITE PEOPLE IN GENERAL DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!

Cant believe yall defending this dude when he actually started this shit. goddamn!!

no one is defending the dude. i doubt ANYONE chastizing Malema is defending the journalist, if your
read clearly you will notice no one is picking a side but the black pride side.

how can you seriously watch that clip and be proud of him as your leader? that you can put him in the
same mould as the Oliver tambo's and Mandela's(say what you want he was a great leader)

not because he is "putting a white man in his place" but because in his doing that he is making
himself look stupid and feeding into the exact thing he is saying the white media is there for
the so called "white agenda"

u look at the clip and you laugh, are u laughing at the fact that he is doing something or the manner
in which he does it? does it make u proud? does it evoke a feeling of safety and the a**urance a
leader is supposed to instill?

come on people,

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE "WHITE MAN" IT IS ABOUT US AND WHAT THIS BUFFOONS ACT IS DOING TO US IN THE
WORLDS EYES, SAY WHAT U FEEL TILL U GO BLUE BUT NO INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL TAKE U SERIOUSLY
WITH A GUY LIKE THAT LEADING YOU.

he has a dodge life and has the audacity to speak like he doesnt?

im very much ashamed and the meer fact that some of you do not see the point is even more
frightening
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
You think foreign investors will still wanna do business in this country

We don't care about the white journalist. We're talking about Malema here and his reaction, which was way over the top for what the journalist did. Is it the first time in the history of media briefings that a journalist interrupts someone ? NO.

these two matters are not unrelated.. that we've been pandering to the whims of international [read: white] capital in the post liberation era without any tangible results has irked very many within the alliance.. the trickle down economics bandied about by those involved in the 1996 cla** project have not had a material effect on the lives of our people & malema's outbursts ought be understood in that context.. we swallowed the prescripts of the washington consensus whole all the while currying favour with the international media & capital.. so the world cup was awarded to SA.. another excuse to divert government expenditure from those that go to bed with nothing but want in their stomachs & appease the international community.. the truth is that all this posturing hasn't changed perceptions of africans.. malema's response though inappropriate was him telling the british media that so vilified JZ on his trip to the UK that we will no longer be prescribed to by colonisers & imperialists.. though we are willing to listen to bob across the pond.. 
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

these two matters are not unrelated.. that we've been pandering to the whims of international [read: white] capital in the post liberation era without any tangible results has irked very many within the alliance.. the trickle down economics bandied about by those involved in the 1996 cla** project have not had a material effect on the lives of our people & malema's outbursts ought be understood in that context.. we swallowed the prescripts of the washington consensus whole all the while currying favour with the international media & capital.. so the world cup was awarded to SA.. another excuse to divert government expenditure from those that go to bed with nothing but want in their stomachs & appease the international community.. the truth is that all this posturing hasn't changed perceptions of africans.. malema's response though inappropriate was him telling the british media that so vilified JZ on his trip to the UK that we will no longer be prescribed to by colonisers & imperialists.. though we are willing to listen to bob across the pond..

the more articulate puts it out better than i can. thanks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

the more articulate puts it out better than i can. thanks

misfiring and still missing the  the point

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
afterbirth, how do you know those were Malemas motives? because it was a British journalist that interrupted him? the cat has treated black South African journalists the same way. and is he apart from the kind of corrupt and ineffectual government you describe? the mans actions definitely speak against that idea.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
and by the way, i'm not all for Malema. I don't trust him as a person and therefore dont entirely believe in him. but i have learnt to understand that he is good for something. he helped take out my favorite african leaders alive so i have all the reason to hate him but I will not be blind not to recognise that he is good for something. that something which are need to learn to do but in most cases are not in a position to do(or else we lose our jobs). That is, not to be apologetic on our way to get whats due to us as black people.

I thought Malema was your man MrC? the man who helped JZ (the leader you love) get up there. rhetorical question coz i can see you are against him now. but anyway, point is im not totally for Malema.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
afterbirth, how do you know those were Malemas motives? because it was a British journalist that interrupted him? the cat has treated black South African journalists the same way. and is he apart from the kind of corrupt and ineffectual government you describe? the mans actions definitely speak against that idea.

they behave the same as the BBC journalist too. flippin sellouts if you ask me.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
and by the way, i'm not all for Malema. I don't trust him as a person and therefore dont entirely believe in him. but i have learnt to understand that he is good for something. he helped take out my favorite african leaders alive so i have all the reason to hate him but I will not be blind not to recognise that he is good for something. that something which are need to learn to do but in most cases are not in a position to do(or else we lose our jobs). That is, not to be apologetic on our way to get whats due to us as black people.

I thought Malema was your man MrC? the man who helped JZ (the leader you love) get up there. rhetorical question coz i can see you are against him now. but anyway, point is im not totally for Malema.

RR, please, tell me what you think hes good for other than showing you that you can own your balls (and i use that as a metaphor not as an insult to you before u think i insulted u), and do so by outrageous rhetoric?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ Afterbirth

So we should just say f*** the international community and go @ it alone huh ? wow. that's your solution ? in this day in age right ? what ? should we just focus on doing business with just the rest of our black brothers around the world and become a POWEHOUSE like that right ? this is not the 1800's my friend.  We all know what the world has become. The powers that be are THERE and they run shit and unfortunately aint much we can do about it. If it aint the "white capitalists" then it's the Chinese, who also got their own agenda. That's life.

And now all this frustration, we take it out on one White Journalist who just said he lives in Sandton  right ? Why doesn't Malema question his own PARTY which is more responsible for the economic situation this country finds itself in more than anything else. It's his parties policies and lack of implementation that's got us here. don't pa** the buck.

@RR
Im not a blind loyalist. If people are f***ing up, im not gonna just sit back and support them just for the f*** of it. Malema has f***ed up a bit too many times for my liking.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:47:16 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Pyro and Panic

I do agree with you on the potential danger of having Malema lead the country. I do hope that it never gets to that.

But still people, we questioning his expensive lifestyle. what kind of lifestyle do white politians have? what houses do DA politicians live in, how come they are never investigated and questioned?

Yes, I do suspect corruption, chances are he is but let us not forget who look at how bias the media is about it and how they pushing to make black leadership look negetive at all costs.

somebody please name a black president thats viewed with a positive light by the world media. name one please.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@RR
Im not a blind loyalist. If people are f***ing up, im not gonna just sit back and support them just for the f*** of it. Malema has f***ed up a bit too many times for my liking.

understood

RR, please, tell me what you think hes good for other than showing you that you can own your balls (and i use that as a metaphor not as an insult to you before u think i insulted u), and do so by outrageous rhetoric?

good. otherwise, I touch you in your studio.

be back

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
afterbirth, how do you know those were Malemas motives? because it was a British journalist that interrupted him?

can't say i know his motives.. but from his tirade about this not being an american press room where journalists run amok, but it rather being a building housing a revolutionary party.. figured he was alluding to the type of news generated on JZ's trip..

the cat has treated black South African journalists the same way. and is he apart from the kind of corrupt and ineffectual government you describe? the mans actions definitely speak against that idea.

am in agreement with him on the paucity of south african journalism. said on numerous occasions that south african journalists aren't too conversant in the news they report on.. wholly lacking in context to say nothing of substance.. yearn for an instance where politics matters would be reported on by those with a thorough understanding of politics, economics similarly and so forth.. that these lapdogs have been given a platform from which to rant & seem to think us oblivious to their shortcomings seriously irks me.. 

the JZ government's attempt to reorientate the trajectory of south african society is only an afterthought to sound bites from juju & his ilk.. no mention is made of the fact that at least 5% of PIC funds are to be used to fund developmental programmes.. south africa's industrial policy's being rewritten.. the SARB's mandate broadened to include growth considerations..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
It seems you are missing the point here.

It's not a black white issue, cos as C said and I have mentioned, this f***tard has treated black journos in the same way before. He is an arrogant f*** and he thinks he is above the law and doesn't have to answer to anything.

If you say he is good for arguing against the neo-liberal policies of post-apartheid SA, then how do you explain his partaking in those same policies?

How do you expalin all the shit C mentioned? Also, where did you hear that he is against the way the Zim land grabs were executed but for the idea of it?

We have a video here of him saying that we should "take land militantly". What does that mean?
He is for grabbing land in the same way Zim did and havin us crawling into neighbouing countries just like the Zimbos are. Or is that cool, because then at least we will be suffering under blacks and have black farm owners that makes us starve?

You are a bunch of idiots. This is why white people look at us as fools and idiots. Because we try to justify every f*** up by pulling the race card, instead fo standing up against black leaders who are doing things that are bad for our own people.

This is why Africa will remain the dark continent. Because we are all too happy with supporting people who can impress us with their funny speeches and rethoric and look past the fact that we are starving and being destroyed by their actions.

Sorry, I edited my post because I realised that first part made me seem like a real Julius.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:10:01 PM by Kim Jong Illest »