Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

What Is So Bad About Being Black?!?!?!

briCK · 63 · 17082

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
actually f*** it, why is it necessary to tag a person. instead of being black, white, european, african what ever the f*** u have. why cant u just be.

Coz we live on Planet Earth and not Euthopia...take it for what it is and keep it moving!

But what exactly is it? What are you trying to prove here?

Do you consider yourself black? Or more black than the next guy? And if you do, why? And according to who's criteria?
Beating bitches since 1982.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
actually f*** it, why is it necessary to tag a person. instead of being black, white, european, african what ever the f*** u have. why cant u just be.

Coz we live on Planet Earth and not Euthopia...take it for what it is and keep it moving!

But what exactly is it? What are you trying to prove here?

Do you consider yourself black? Or more black than the next guy? And if you do, why? And according to who's criteria?

and there in lies the problem, who has the taggin blueprint? who wrote the book on whats real and what isnt?  i feel the worlds problem with tolerance emanates from this very issue of tagging.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Its stupidity really.
Lets face it, even if we were ALL black, or ALL african...within the context, some dumb ma'f***er would look for something else to prejudice the next nigga. "Yo, this niggas hair grows too straight, shit aint course enough. He cant be a real african."

Can we just close this thread already.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
@RiGgZ

Please lets not Gay this this Thread with unessesary "let define this or that?"

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@RiGgZ

Dawg, what kind of a response would you be looking for then? Not everybody is going to ride you dick on this one, so dont narrow down the platform and exclude yourself from criticism or question.

You opened this thread on a public platform, looking for a debate right? If not, then close this thread and GTFO!

Rather post this shit on a forum where you can post your flawed opinions and the retards there will agree to everything you say without "Gaying out" the thread with valid questions.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The worst thing about being black is that tattoos don't stand out so well. You also can't get colour or white in your tattoos. That sucks.

You also have more trouble getting loans.
I got rejected by two banks when I applied for a home loan. Only Absa seems to give loans to blacks.

Oh, wait, I'm also probably not black according to AG standards.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
When I googled blackest man alive, it would seem it is a toss up between James Brown, Ron Artest and Wesley Snipes.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
When I googled blackest man alive, it would seem it is a toss up between James Brown, Ron Artest and Wesley Snipes.

Djimon Hounsou?? (Give us, us free nigga??)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
The worst thing about being black is that tattoos don't stand out so well. You also can't get colour or white in your tattoos. That sucks.

im saying tho. plus the tattooist seems to think he can do a shoddy job just cos shit will blend in to ur blackness. with that said anyone know a place where the tattoo blacks properly?  in joburg?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
@RiGgZ

Dawg, what kind of a response would you be looking for then? Not everybody is going to ride you dick on this one, so dont narrow down the platform and exclude yourself from criticism or question.

You opened this thread on a public platform, looking for a debate right? If not, then close this thread and GTFO!

Rather post this shit on a forum where you can post your flawed opinions and the retards there will agree to everything you say without "Gaying out" the thread with valid questions.

I was not looking to debate things like "what is Black and what is African" cause we will go round in circles before we get to any point if we do at all.

Its My thread and I can put justified limitations.

Here is the question.

Is the anything wrong with a black person born in Africa calling themselves portuguese?

If then someone say as a response "yeah but what is black?" do think we will get anywhere?
so I say "we know what those words mean lets work from there"

or else we will have pages of back and forth shit.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
There is a problem, I think.

It's like Hispanic Americans referring to themselves as Spanish, when real spaniards see them as nothing more than monkeys.

Be proud of who you are.

Say it loud!

Black and proud!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

im saying tho. plus the tattooist seems to think he can do a shoddy job just cos shit will blend in to ur blackness. with that said anyone know a place where the tattoo blacks properly?  in joburg?

its called prison  :D

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
http://www.avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61547

Above is what I am talking bout.....do people who say we can't cla**ify say they understand this?

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
http://www.avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61547

Above is what I am talking bout.....do people who say we can't cla**ify say they understand this?

So his affilliation with the AWB means he is not black?

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
There is a problem, I think.

It's like Hispanic Americans referring to themselves as Spanish, when real spaniards see them as nothing more than monkeys.

Be proud of who you are.

Say it loud!

Black and proud!!

True, Hispanics (or Latinos, whatever they want to be called) are Mestizo (European and Native American), Zombo (African and Native American), or mixed with all races (including Asian, Asians were brought over as slaves after Africans were freed). Most
White Americans and some Latinos are confused why Latinos are lighter or darker  than others. I always ask them, which country in the Americas has the most Black people? When I give them the answer (which is Brazil), they seemed shocked because I tell them that Brazil was the last country in the Americas that abolished
slavery for Blacks. Most Americans thought that slavery was only in the US.