briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
 >:(

Look I am no Black Power tryna give blacks the "History and Dignity that was once our" spewing type and I could give two shit s about people in general

BUT what wrong with being black?

I know black people have beef we have had beef since the begining of time and to give white people credit that they divided us is bullshit, white people just found a bunch of people with blood feuds from centuries ago, they just chose to the weaker of the two...by they I mean the whites people....and supported the weaker, then that one group one they rinsed and repeated till they...by they I mean the whites...pretty much ran shit!

laying on people's emotions especially when they are pa**ionate about how much they hate another group, I am deliberaty avoid using the word Tribe coz that word is white mischief at best

* clears throat *

Firstly the one thing I know about "black people" they don't see themselves as "black people" just earth dwelling pussy chasin...oh wait....wrong thread...

I digress..

the cla**ification of us as black and then as tribes or whatever is where I think the problem lies...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
so ur saying tribalism is the cause of our problems

i think its gunpowder!   seriously without it they wudnt have won any battle!

anyway?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
which reminds of some ignorant shit i heard from Talib on a song after he had visited SA. He said theres war between a Biggie "tribe" and a Tupac "tribe" in SA.

I think he was referring to the gangsters in Gugs during that time, The Dog Pound (aka West Side) and the Moscow (a**ociated with the East Side). a period when gangster rap really did have a negative influence on some people.

anyway, carry on mabrigado   ;D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
so ur saying tribalism is the cause of our problems

i think its gunpowder!   seriously without it they wudnt have won any battle!

anyway?

err.. i think without the bible they wouldnt have at all in the end.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
No the thread aint about that..

I was about to delete it...anyway.

its about black people who embrace Europeans-ness

Of all the African Colonies and thier products....

I can't belive we got blacks who say they are French or Portuguese!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I can understand saying I speak Potuguese or French...but to call yourself French???

Cummon...look the white people did a number on us..but IF we are still PROUD of bein Colonial Subjects does that not defeat the point of breaking the shakkles?

I stumbled across a white power site called stormfront...

there is a white guy who's signature says...

"No You are not English, English people are white"

Black Who's great-great grand parents where born in England or Whatever place THEY can say they English when they in England thats I Understand.

But a black person who does not even know how to spell France saying he is French is mind boggling to me.

Enter the Horror!

I was speaking to a colleague...and I say to him wow dude that pretty deep.

dude  : I learnt that when I was in France"
briCK :  Oh? you studied in France?
dude  : Actually I am French!
briCK  : Yeah? Funny I thought you were black!
dude  : Of color yes but of culture no!
briCK  :  ??? what do you mean I am lost, were your parents born there or something?
dude  :  No I was born in the then Zaire now Congo....I went to france when I was 18.
briCK  : So why do you say you French not whatever African Tribe you are?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
do you think being black is something inherent, that youre born with or something thats circumstantial, that youre raised with?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
do you think being black is something inherent, that youre born with or something thats circumstantial, that youre raised with?

not sure if i understand the question but...

it depends weather you buy the race concept or not. DNA research has proved it that this race thing is a lie, we are all one race but just different culturally. Some historians have explained it too how we could have developed difference skin colours and physical features in general.

but circumtances are a big deal in how we differ culturally.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
ok, so what about whites that called themselves south african, zimbabwean, zambian, namibian, AFRCIAN??
are they deluded?

i personally believe they have a right to be cla**ed as africans. but its just my opinion though.
so i think its equally within reason for blacks to be cla**ified under european citizens

iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

it depends weather you buy the race concept or not. DNA research has proved it that this race thing is a lie, we are all one race but just different culturally. Some historians have explained it too how we could have developed difference skin colours and physical features in general.

if you are talking science i think it goes deeper than just skin tone. there are physical features as well.
but these are all scientific explanations for something that was never meant to be defined in the first place.

scientifically speaking, african women are a lot more curvatious, especially below the waistline than their european counterparts. yet these days, afrikaaner women have developed shape below the waisteline as well. and a LOT of them now have a**es. it is a frightening development.

does this mean they are african now?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
scientifically speaking, african women are a lot more curvatious, especially below the waistline than their european counterparts. yet these days, afrikaaner women have developed shape below the waisteline as well. and a LOT of them now have a**es. it is a frightening development.

i seent that too.

but then i think brick speaks of black as opposed to african
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

cosign

fixed  :)

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

i seent that too.

but then i think brick speaks of black as opposed to african

i noticed that he said black as opposed to african. but he had a problem with a black man saying he was french.
so i raised the question of white people saying they were namibian (african).

i struggle to see the problem with that

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

cosign

fixed  :)

lol