briCK · 63 · 17058

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Asking a "what about white this or that" on a thread about ..black will throw us off the point of THIS particular thread.

I am talking on a level of INDOCTRINATION..whites are African by Choice!

a south african white person will tell quick fast that he is Greek, Welsh or whatever...

Please lets not Gay this this Thread with unessesary "let define this or that?"

I am talking about

a Negroid Calling themself European!

Any way

I proceed to ask dude

I am like dude..Congo the DEEP DARK Congo...the BLACKEST part of the COntinent,,,,you telling me there are no blacks speak Deep Jungle Monkey speech?

YOUR FRENCHness hold no water..

The He starts a sad sad sad SAD SAD story
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
born in Angola and you call yourself Portuguese is ridiculous.

born in Portugal and call yourself Portuguese is correct. it can indicate a problem if you don't acknowledge that you're African/black though.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

born in Portugal and call yourself Portuguese is correct. it can indicate a problem if you don't acknowledge that you're African/black though.

This is the point of the thread..

THANKS for simplifying it..I am the least articulate person and my concentration span is small...I go round in circles!

Do People not see Anything Wrong with that?

its like Zimbabweans or Zambians or any other form British Colonies calling themselves British! isn't it?

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

THANKS for simplifying it..I am the least articulate person and my concentration span is small...I go round in circles!

its like Zimbabweans or Zambians or any other form British Colonies calling themselves British! isn't it?

this, i understand
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Frantz Fanon wrote an entire book on this in 1952 called 'Black Skin, White Mask'. personally, i think it hasnt aged well and has always been problematic, but it probably has the kind of answers youre looking for.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Frantz Fanon wrote an entire book on this in 1952 called 'Black Skin, White Mask'. personally, i think it hasnt aged well and has always been problematic, but it probably has the kind of answers youre looking for.

his books! i tried a few years ago and lost the battle, i should actually start again
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

his books! i tried a few years ago and lost the battle, i should actually start again

the battle to understand what he says?

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

effectively! i was in school then.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

effectively! i was in school then.

I tried to read one this year, i went over my heard.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
I can't belive we got blacks who say they are French or Portuguese!

dude!

With Afropeans, I can understand that they want to be known by their nationality,
but they should not deny their African roots. I don't care if their descendants are
from Africa or if they are Afro-Caribbean, or Afro-American (note when I say Afro-American, I don't just mean the United States, I also include Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, Guyana, Mexico, Honduras, Ecuador, Canada, Venezuela, Colombia, etc.) People of
African descent are all over and they shouldn't deny their roots!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 04:10:05 PM by M-Point »

phatbeattz

• the movement is
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
  • musiq is my life, hip hop is what i do and die for
    • View Profile
    • Phatbeattz

They dont want to loook lyk real africans,
Am from Tanzania(Former British Colony) But am proud that am African, Born and Raised in Africa (Where people Hustle 24/7/365)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
One kid saying to another darker skinned freind.

"Dude, you not dark skinned, you are one big mole!"

roofless...kids I tell you

I use public transport...I don't busses coz there is plethora of school kids annoying the shit out of me, we should have an island...toss these kids there, when they old enough to think they way off the island only then can they join us.

Anyway they talking bout school subjects,

kid1 : Why did you choose Zulu instead of Afrikaans?
kid2 : Zulu is useless, what will I do with it after schoool
kid1 : What will you do with Afrikaans?
kid2 : White people still use Afrikaans?

wow...IS IT THAT BAD BEING BLACK? or speaking / learning a black language!

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
i know that in s.a if  you are black you say that you are from an african country people call makwerekwere and what not but if you are black and say that you are from europe you get the same treament as white european...i was born in paris and spent my childhood there and @ 13 years i came back to africa by no means i consider myself french...

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
actually f*** it, why is it necessary to tag a person. instead of being black, white, european, african what ever the f*** u have. why cant u just be.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
actually f*** it, why is it necessary to tag a person. instead of being black, white, european, african what ever the f*** u have. why cant u just be.

Coz we live on Planet Earth and not Euthopia...take it for what it is and keep it moving!