• View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
so many dudes seek out basic bitches cos they dont even know what a cool chick is. You gravitate to what you want. stop this BS crying online. If you want realness, use your god-given instinct to shift your balance to attract the kind of women that suit what you are looking for. Stop chasing hoes and chicks who aint about their realness then crying and vilifying ALL of us cos yall ignore us chasing these below par, no substance having bitches ...cos theyre easy and willing to put themselves aside to "cater to you and be the perfect girlfriend who'll do everything you want". a bunch of yalls is punks who cant stand to be challenged intellectually and emotionally and go for these light-skin, high yella bitches with entitlement issues cos they grew up being exalted and now they think they something akin to a white woman- the black man's GRAND PRIZE. then its us cool chicks who have to placate and rea**ure you when the plastic weave catches fire and burns you. and all the while we have to settle for "friend" status. There are plenty of righteous girls out there of all types, but none of yall want them because you are just as shallow as the girls you are crying about. Yall deserve each other cos yall are all actors and yall mistake love and relationships for control. Everytime a bitch "treat you like a king" its control. everytime she speaks sweet and tells you some "oh baby you the best bullshit" its control... everytime a bitch set a criteria for the man she wants in her life its control- shes been taught to bargain what she has for more. everytime a bitch singe her waist with a belt and wear red lipstick and makeup, its control. I do that, we all do that, but a real girl knows whats up and she knows to also exist outside of that and still be comfortable. and everytime you chase money to impress bitches, its control, cos you know without money you are laid bare, and there is no basis for anything except who you are. Why cant you just be, and love for the sake of love? stop chasing these no daddy havin bitches who are only living out the dissapointments of their mothers cos daddy wasnt shit! And YOU stop being tha man mom raised you to be cos daddy failed her, so shes molding you to be a man that caters to a bitch and does this or that for a bitch. Since apartheid killed the black family, we are on some bullshit, all of us. Why cant you just be yourself? Why must you have a "type of woman/man" that you want- they have to fulfill a criteria- thats not love, thats control! none of us know black love anymore cos we are all white. Black men have come to have the expectations of white men towards their own women, why shouldnt black women equally grow to have white female's expectations of their mans? its only balanced. The women arent doing something bizzare, look at yourself, you are a white man now and you expect a white woman out of me, your supposed "black queen". Now you got one, now you cryin. admit it black man, you aint the same anymore, you done changed and sold out... GIMME SOME MONEY BITCH... buy ME a goddamn house before I give up this pussy!!!

:-\
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
so many dudes seek out basic bitches cos they dont even know what a cool chick is. You gravitate to what you want. stop this BS crying online. If you want realness, use your god-given instinct to shift your balance to attract the kind of women that suit what you are looking for. Stop chasing hoes and chicks who aint about their realness then crying and vilifying ALL of us cos yall ignore us chasing these below par, no substance having bitches ...cos theyre easy and willing to put themselves aside to "cater to you and be the perfect girlfriend who'll do everything you want". a bunch of yalls is punks who cant stand to be challenged intellectually and emotionally and go for these light-skin, high yella bitches with entitlement issues cos they grew up being exalted and now they think they something akin to a white woman- the black man's GRAND PRIZE. then its us cool chicks who have to placate and rea**ure you when the plastic weave catches fire and burns you. and all the while we have to settle for "friend" status. There are plenty of righteous girls out there of all types, but none of yall want them because you are just as shallow as the girls you are crying about. Yall deserve each other cos yall are all actors and yall mistake love and relationships for control. Everytime a bitch "treat you like a king" its control. everytime she speaks sweet and tells you some "oh baby you the best bullshit" its control... everytime a bitch set a criteria for the man she wants in her life its control- shes been taught to bargain what she has for more. everytime a bitch singe her waist with a belt and wear red lipstick and makeup, its control. I do that, we all do that, but a real girl knows whats up and she knows to also exist outside of that and still be comfortable. and everytime you chase money to impress bitches, its control, cos you know without money you are laid bare, and there is no basis for anything except who you are. Why cant you just be, and love for the sake of love? stop chasing these no daddy havin bitches who are only living out the dissapointments of their mothers cos daddy wasnt shit! And YOU stop being tha man mom raised you to be cos daddy failed her, so shes molding you to be a man that caters to a bitch and does this or that for a bitch. Since apartheid killed the black family, we are on some bullshit, all of us. Why cant you just be yourself? Why must you have a "type of woman/man" that you want- they have to fulfill a criteria- thats not love, thats control! none of us know black love anymore cos we are all white. Black men have come to have the expectations of white men towards their own women, why shouldnt black women equally grow to have white female's expectations of their mans? its only balanced. The women arent doing something bizzare, look at yourself, you are a white man now and you expect a white woman out of me, your supposed "black queen". Now you got one, now you cryin. admit it black man, you aint the same anymore, you done changed and sold out... GIMME SOME MONEY BITCH... buy ME a goddamn house before I give up this pussy!!!

damn indeed
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Feelings caught much??

Damn...regardless...

Im going home to do some soul searching. Real-f***en-talk!
Beating bitches since 1982.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Feelings caught much??

Damn...regardless...

Im going home to do some soul searching. Real-f***en-talk!

im saying though!  that control shit had me thinking for a bit,

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I wish Latte could just expand on the 'control' thing she speaks of. I just need to understand what she means by that a little better.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ayo! after reading it again for like the third time. i think this is the post of the year.

lol!

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
mxim!!! If the black man's changed...adopt woman!!! Stop whining, its not attractive...
Real Recognise Real

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
mxim!!! If the black man's changed...adopt woman!!! Stop whining, its not attractive...

LMAO!!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
easily one of the best things ive ever read on here.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
easily one of the best things ive ever read on here.

Why?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
i believe in taking personal responsibility. its not in just what you get, but also what you put out.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i believe in taking personal responsibility. its not in just what you get, but also what you put out.

So you dont think woman act the part? There have been a LOT of decent guys that have been duped into relationships and marriages.

What does complexion really have to do with anything? As if women dont have their own criteria when it comes to choosing mates?

If Latte was the natural nappy hair having type, who never wore make up or weaves, i would see a whole lot more authenticity in what she posted. I have respect for her admitting that she does the whole make-up thing as well.
But all she comes off as is a bitter self hating biggot. I may be wrong, but just my opinion. I am not trying to disrespect her at all either.

To each their own. Bottom line.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

... ermmm, I think what you meant to say was "adapt" ... I'll forgive you though. Yes, black women are indeed "adopting" ... good spelling, diction and grammar for one  ;D