Africasgateway.com

R.I.P Guru

rob_one · 65 · 17807

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yho hayke funny thing is i never knew solar until last week.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Thats cos u listern to jiggy rap
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
As the soap opera continues to play out and the drama unfolds, DJ Premier refutes the notion that rapper Guru was actually in sound mind, let alone conscious, when his farewell letter was penned.

During a tribute mix, Premo reflected on what's happened recently. Upon a visit, the DJ spoke on how there seemed to be a lack of treatment for Guru when it came to maintaining a particular appearance, questioning if his “caretaker” really had good intentions.

"From what I was hearing - him waking up, and writing and tweeting...there's no way! There's no way! We saw him - he looked so gone!”

“And if you love him, and you're care of him, why in the f*k did his nails look longer than a f**king ruler? [And he had a] clump afro. I've taken care of people in the hospital. You can wash their head, you can clean their nails up, clean their feet. His feet were swollen, and his toenails were really disgusting. So, because of that, it really f**ked me up."

Regardless of how the rapper felt about Premier trying to continue involvement in Gang Starr, the producer states that their history together can never be erased an d he will carry the name no matter what.

"When I saw Guru, it just really f**ked me up. I wore a Gang Starr shirt , first of all, just for the energy, and jus so he knew that's forever with us. Forever."

Source: HipHopWired

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interviews/id.1535/title.tasha-denham-just-to-get-a-rep

Interview from one of the 7Grand employees.

DAMN! Just read this shit and Solar seems to have had dude completely brainwashed.

Imagine taking an a**whipping on the regular and not doing anything about it.