Niggaz need to get jobs man!

Boss · 5 · 2339

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
I gots these friends, a manskap, all jobless but got rich parents. when i hit queens its like a nigga is compelled to buy booze, i waste a lot of cash entertaining these lazz bastads and bear in mind im still a student, when niggaz got cash they buy these rainbow drinks 4 bishes...smh at greedy niggaz
Dreaming in 3D

DarkBlood

I gots these friends, a manskap, all jobless but got rich parents. when i hit queens its like a nigga is compelled to buy booze, i waste a lot of cash entertaining these lazz bastads and bear in mind im still a student, when niggaz got cash they buy these rainbow drinks 4 bishes...smh at greedy niggaz

Check your homeys brotha.

- DarkBlood

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
man hw do u suggest i do that, check niggaz pockets o interview niggaz before i make friends wit em? "sori dude u too broke to be my friend, next dude please"  thats why i wana make new friends here on Ag, u got rich rich mafukerz up in here!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Queen...

A guy that NEEDS to be told to get a job is not gonna contribute anything important in your life..THATS my word!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

DarkBlood

man hw do u suggest i do that, check niggaz pockets o interview niggaz before i make friends wit em? "sori dude u too broke to be my friend, next dude please"  thats why i wana make new friends here on Ag, u got rich rich mafukerz up in here!

It's simple...confront and say 'guys, I'm always paying. You always have your cups but you don't chip in. That's not going to fly.' If the contravention persists you cut them off.

A great cause of man's downfall is the company that he keeps.

I'd have no beef if we were all struggling together but we put something together when the time comes but when you're always suggesting we do money burning shit and don't turn out your pockets with currency then I clearly need to reconsider why I listen to your suggestions or why I hang with you - especially when you come from a lineage that HAS money and I don't.