Africasgateway.com

MCs murdered on their own shit

Vexer · 136 · 44137

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Warcloud murders RZA and GhostFace on Holocaust (silkworm).

Yo :o and there I was thinking Inspectah's verse on Triumph was the sickest Wu flow and probably verse.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
whenever a dancehall artist features on a hiphop joint....the dancehall cats come out tops ......

True. like Bongo Riot murdered Teargas on "Champions".

The song is dope but Bongo made that ish really hot.

Stitch Man murdered the whole  999 stable.

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile

Hahaha!! Damn RR u keep killing me with the old school examples.

"Everybody come in a di la la la". Hahahahaha!!

I remember watching that shit on Studio Mix from Zim and I thought it was the shit. Same thing with "Intsimbi" I used to stay up till late on Friday nights and record the videos on the VCR.

I've forgotten the name of the late night show but Romeo Khumalo used to present it and it came after "America's Top 10 videos".

That's where I saw the "Hit em up"  and "Ready or not " videos for the 1st time too. You're taking me back man.
I stay chiseled

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Hahaha!! Damn RR u keep killing me with the old school examples.

"Everybody come in a di la la la". Hahahahaha!!

I remember watching that shit on Studio Mix from Zim and I thought it was the shit. Same thing with "Intsimbi" I used to stay up till late on Friday nights and record the videos on the VCR.

I've forgotten the name of the late night show but Romeo Khumalo used to present it and it came after "America's Top 10 videos".

That's where I saw the "Hit em up"  and "Ready or not " videos for the 1st time too. You're taking me back man.

hahahaha! remember how he was dressed like in the video or was it another video? where he had the big a** safety pins all over his clothes? I think other designed that shit if im correct because during that time he was a clothing designer of some sort. He wore shit he designed himself too and the style complemented his musical taste.

I remember the show, just forgot the name too.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I wont lie though, I loved that first Stitch Man song. lol

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

hahahaha! remember how he was dressed like in the video or was it another video? where he had the big a** safety pins all over his clothes? I think other designed that shit if im correct because during that time he was a clothing designer of some sort. He wore shit he designed himself too and the style complemented his musical taste.

I remember the show, just forgot the name too.

Dude was rocking Karl Kani Jeans with a funky top in the video with chicks going wild at the "concert". Man the tapes I made from recording videos on SABC1 made me the man in my neighbourhood back in the day.

I used to sell the tapes too and get $$ to go clubbing at this dope a** Hip-Hop club we had in Harare called "Sarah's".

This was in '96 that was the apex of fun for me as far as High School was concerned everything just went perfectly from the beats to my school life it was just such a dope year. A lot of hot albums from all genres came out in '96 just to name a few : Nas: It Was Written; Foxy Brown: Ill Nana; Mobb Deep: Hell on Earth; EPMD; Tupac: All Eyez & Makavelli; Raekwon: Only Built 4 Cuban Linx . Even "Macarena" came out in '96.

The dancehall scene was still very much hot and underground back then with a crazy series of rhythms that came out that year. My favourite series was this instrumental version they called "Rave". That shit was tooooo f***ed up. It f***ed me up as a 16 yr old kid in a Nite Club who had just run away from boarding school for the night just to soak up some hot beats. No liquor just beats. No other Ragga beat has ever matched that to me including the famous diwali riddim.

Those were the days man.

'96 was just blazing. I'll never forget that year. Damn RR u're taking me back man!!!!

I stay chiseled

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Even "Macarena" came out in '96.

wahahahahah!

I really am taking you back. Do you still remember how to do the Macarena? u not gonna lie and say you never did it right?

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

wahahahahah!

I really am taking you back. Do you still remember how to do the Macarena? u not gonna lie and say you never did it right?

Off course I did it!! How else could u get close to chicks in the Club when u're 16? When that song came on, it made it easier. Every1 just became friendlier. LOL!!
I stay chiseled

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

wahahahahah!

Off course I did it!! How else could u get close to chicks in the Club when u're 16? When that song came on, it made it easier. Every1 just became friendlier. LOL!!

Hahahaha. I'm so embarra**ed to say i did it too.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

This was in '96 that was the apex of fun for me as far as High School was concerned everything just went perfectly from the beats to my school life it was just such a dope year. A lot of hot albums from all genres came out in '96 just to name a few : Nas: It Was Written; Foxy Brown: Ill Nana; Mobb Deep: Hell on Earth; EPMD; Tupac: All Eyez & Makavelli; Raekwon: Only Built 4 Cuban Linx . Even "Macarena" came out in '96.

The dancehall scene was still very much hot and underground back then with a crazy series of rhythms that came out that year. My favourite series was this instrumental version they called "Rave". That shit was tooooo f***ed up. It f***ed me up as a 16 yr old kid in a Nite Club who had just run away from boarding school for the night just to soak up some hot beats. No liquor just beats. No other Ragga beat has ever matched that to me including the famous diwali riddim.

Those were the days man.

'96 was just blazing. I'll never forget that year. Damn RR u're taking me back man!!!!

I gotta admit, even though I'm throwing this thread off topic, '96 was as cool as year.
I was getting into Dancehall then, when Beenie Man and Bounty Killer were rippin it up and beefing and Buju Banton still ruled the airwaves. Patra was bigger than Lady Saw (she was coming up then, though). Everyone in Middle School went on about the Macarena. Even though it was a catchy song, it was Pop, we knew that it would
die out eventually. At that time I was getting into Hip Hop but didn't really embrace it until '97 when shit went foul in Middle School.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 05:12:52 PM by M-Point »

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Sticky Fingers killed Em on "Remember Me"

Sfiso killed Robbie Malinga on "Ntsimbi".

He kills him again on IziNkomo za lobola dope joint though
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

heyi wena! uSticky usazel'phi isintu?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

heyi wena! uSticky usazel'phi isintu?

lol

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
nice thread..... Bongz killed muggz on that "fire" track

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
nice thread..... Bongz killed muggz on that "fire" track

:-\ Bongz is only on the hook there, or you saying Maggz bodied Les on that joint?
M Turn