Jay electronica airs out rza and Kay Slay

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Jay electronica whom i just found is from New Orleans has recently been talkin bout how New York niggas have been shittin on southern rappers on the come up and i think he been saying it respectfully  but seems kay slay took offence... anyways check the interview where he talks about rza slightly and then a response to kay slay last night..

PS. JAY ELECTRONICA 33?!! DAMN!!

!

here is Jays answer back to Kay slay dude gets emotional... IM STARTING TO FEEL THIS DUDE!!

SOMEBODY Pa** ME THIS DUDES MIXTAPES PLEASE!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
wow this dude. I'm guessing he knows what he is doing. respect to him for being straight like that but diplomacy in some situations is necessary. This right here is playing with fire.

I mean if some ignorant enough to not get the point on the first interview and take that personal, going harsh again with his name on your mouth, though theres not intention to offend, is very irresponsible. I mean dude gave his address and phone number on radio. wow! respect for the balls of steal he has but that was reckless.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
I agree with dude though.. new york niggas were saying a lot of shit between 2003-2006 when NY sales slumped and they dont give credit to the south which has talent like jay electronica

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
but really most southern rappers have produced a lot of garbage calling it music.

I agree that generalising by saying southern rappers are dumb is ignorant too. I've see a lot of interviews of southern rappers who make terrible music but sound smart of interviews and a lot of New York rappers who make great music but sound rather dumb on interviews.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
true dat - but at the same time when new york was hot in 2000 forward there was some garbage raps from leading NY emcees - Camron is the number one suspect - what the f*** did cam say between 2000 and 2003 all i heard in every song was "killa"! lol.

but i agree with jay elec - NY emcees are too sensitive - why are they so sensitive if they are thugs and shit. let ur music talk.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Style Wars EP:  LINK REMOVED/files/91262464/Jay_Electronica_EP_-_Style_Wars.rar

Victory: LINK REMOVED/?hw3mujumtmw

Jay Electronica - Act 1 The Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge): LINK REMOVED/?tjmmz22nmuk

JAY ELECTRONICA-Attack of the Clones: LINK REMOVED/?g5mljgz2crp

When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
It's kind of true though, they used to clown on the South in New York, they literally broke MC Shy-D's record on the radio in New York, and that's Afrika Bambaataa's nephew. Now the south is showing the same collaborative efforts that existed in NY when they were trying to regain the spotlight from the Westcoast in the early to mid nineties.

This is a sensitive subject matter, but I feel it has to do with a sense of repulsion towards the south by the north, due its history. I don't like the respect Americans have towards black people in general. White people have a sense of entitlement, it's like they look at black people here as the descendants of slaves. When they are actually the descendants of kings. It bothers me when white people here talk about "Blacks" and "White Trash", these notions in my opinion, reflect on how they a**ume that Whites are decent, but there are trashy ones, and it is almost a**umed that Blacks are.

This type of shit really makes me want to leave this place, but where do you go where this type of ignorance doesn't exist? I mean, look at how they call it a weave for black hair, and extensions for whites. The whole eurocentric doctrine here is f***ed up, and is f***ing up society. These undercurrents I believe are what it is that leads to this kind of bullshit separation. 

The human ego is a beast, and needs to be tamed, people are lying to themselves, and not even catching the lie. Because these lies appeal to a facade, some warped shit the ego made up to make it feel better about its self.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

This is a sensitive subject matter, but I feel it has to do with a sense of repulsion towards the south by the north, due its history. I don't like the respect Americans have towards black people in general. White people have a sense of entitlement, it's like they look at black people here as the descendants of slaves. When they are actually the descendants of kings. It bothers me when white people here talk about "Blacks" and "White Trash", these notions in my opinion, reflect on how they a**ume that Whites are decent, but there are trashy ones, and it is almost a**umed that Blacks are.

This type of shit really makes me want to leave this place, but where do you go where this type of ignorance doesn't exist? I mean, look at how they call it a weave for black hair, and extensions for whites. The whole eurocentric doctrine here is f***ed up, and is f***ing up society. These undercurrents I believe are what it is that leads to this kind of bullshit separation. 

Kinda reminds me of the suburb I went to middle school (West Hartford, Connecticut). I went to a Catholic School in a wealthy and mid-cla** area. The people who were mid-cla** would act like they were richer (or better) than everybody and they could've been just as unfortunate as the last person. I know that there were White people that were like that but it was even sad seeing this behavior from Blacks and Latinos.
When I went to High School in an urban area (New Britain, Connecticut), I really didn't see much of the arrogance. Most of the people in the city were Polish or Puerto Rican,
and people seemed to be more humble than the people living in West Hartford. It was basically a lower-middle cla** area.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
yeah south rappers sound dumb but thats the recent manifestation of south music. the south used to own it man, 8ball MJG, Goodie Mobb. The crunk shit is recent, people who dont know rap and who dont know they hip hop history will think the south is only synonymous with wocka flocka flame and lil jon. This new south movement is recent- startd with abo Juvenile, cash money and 504 boys in the late 90s... it was cool the, now its just asenine

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Here he talks to Benzino about the Eminem beef, talking about how they are bad for the culture, ons ome Illuminati bullshit:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 12:29:53 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
yeah south rappers sound dumb but thats the recent manifestation of south music. the south used to own it man, 8ball MJG, Goodie Mobb. The crunk shit is recent, people who dont know rap and who dont know they hip hop history will think the south is only synonymous with wocka flocka flame and lil jon. This new south movement is recent- startd with abo Juvenile, cash money and 504 boys in the late 90s... it was cool the, now its just asenine

I hear ya, I respect old school Southern Hip Hop. The one's I respect and like are The
Getto Boyz, Dungeon Fam (Goodie Mob and Outkast), Spice 1, DOC, Little Brother, The Cunnylinguist, 8 ball and MJG, and the old school Three 6 Mafia (when they were
Horrorcore). I know that the South has some good people like Pill who are trying to
blow up but corny cats like Jeezy, Jocc, Gucci, and all them Crunk people from the early '00 who just ruined it get the airplay.

I remember when Atlanta had the Ba** Music scene back in the 90s before the Crunk trend started. That's where people like Lil' Jon got there start.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

I hear ya, I respect old school Southern Hip Hop. The one's I respect and like are The
Getto Boyz, Dungeon Fam (Goodie Mob and Outkast), Spice 1, DOC, Little Brother, The Cunnylinguist, 8 ball and MJG, and the old school Three 6 Mafia (when they were
Horrorcore). I know that the South has some good people like Pill who are trying to
blow up but corny cats like Jeezy, Jocc, Gucci, and all them Crunk people from the early '00 who just ruined it get the airplay.

I remember when Atlanta had the Ba** Music scene back in the 90s before the Crunk trend started. That's where people like Lil' Jon got there start.

Spice 1 is not from the South,he's from Frisco.

Old School south music is the shit. Outkast/UGK/Goodie Mob,etc. Ghetto Boys are the best group to ever come outta there.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 09:24:28 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Nas, Erykah Badu & Talib Kweli also supports Jay on this issue aswell
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Nas, Erykah Badu & Talib Kweli also supports Jay on this issue aswell

Huge guess as to why Erykah is on the list of his supporters...
Beating bitches since 1982.