Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jay electronica airs out rza and Kay Slay

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
this jay electronica cat is chacharag..... word to malema. he aint even got an album out. let him release an album first.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
this jay electronica cat is chacharag..... word to malema. he aint even got an album out. let him release an album first.

I COSIGN this post fully.
He should just drop that Act II already or STFU!!!
Beating bitches since 1982.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile

I COSIGN this post fully.
He should just drop that Act II already or STFU!!!

there is a lot of rappers who came before him, wit the same noise but went no where....

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
with jay on this one...NY been shitting on the south since forever..and it not musically only either...neither is it recent.

Drop that "patents of nobility" ....right now.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
99 percent of shit from the south sucks...its hard not generalize...

yeah, the stuff played on the radio. Majority of what radio plays (excluding internet, college, and pirate stations) play nothing but garbage. These corporate stations are
only trying to please the big major record labels, so the labels and their artists can
profit from the songs. And right now, the South has been the biggest marketing trend
since the late 90s. Lord forbid that a big record label selects a conscious MC from the South, they want something that people are would be even stupid enough to buy: "How about a ostentatious Coon?" . Next thing you know it, record labels pay large amounts of money for entertainment corporations like Viacom (MTV, BET CBS, Nickelodeon) and Clear Channel (owners of over 1,000 stations in the U.S.)
to play or advertise their artist's music.

As soon as the corporate label's plan works, we keep getting annoyed from the artist unless we switch to something else. I know that illegal downloads and bootlegs are some of the tools to harm the corporate plans but it just makes the artists popular.

When I look at someone like Plies, I question "Why do people even like this garbage?"

another form of cultural genocide, I guess...................................

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
I downloaded this shit but it aint unzipping, what do i do?
9 tha Pedigree

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I downloaded this shit but it aint unzipping, what do i do?

if its a zip file, it could be that the download did not complete. if it was rar file, it could be that u using the wrong software to unzip it.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Im not gonna get into politics whos hotter or wack! Im a fan of southern music from the Getto boys(not the dudes that do the Stanky Leg dance) to the last of the breed Slim Thug,chamillionaire and the rest of the  Swisha house roster in 2003-05. All these dudes have that houston/New Orleans Drawl that always keep the fans wanting more! They always keep it like that! Few years back i was impressed when i saw all NY mcees taking a photo together i was like no ways I think it was a XXL mag poster that was way before Fiddys career existed! Then there was poster of All Southern artist posing together in a poster! Anyone with good googling skills and dig up those pics peeps!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Im not gonna get into politics whos hotter or wack! Im a fan of southern music from the Getto boys(not the dudes that do the Stanky Leg dance) to the last of the breed Slim Thug,chamillionaire and the rest of the  Swisha house roster in 2003-05. All these dudes have that houston/New Orleans Drawl that always keep the fans wanting more! They always keep it like that! Few years back i was impressed when i saw all NY mcees taking a photo together i was like no ways I think it was a XXL mag poster that was way before Fiddys career existed! Then there was poster of All Southern artist posing together in a poster! Anyone with good googling skills and dig up those pics peeps!

Both pics (the one in NY and the one in Atlanta) were actually based on the original pic of jazz artists took sometime in the 50's called "A great day in Harlem"

See all 3 pics below:

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 09:29:31 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
It's a rar file, what do i do?

i can email you the winrar installation file if you can give me your email address. the file is just over 1mb.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Thanx Mrc let me check if i still remember who  these cats! Are  I knew them all back then.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Both pics (the one in NY and the one in Atlanta) were actually based on the original pic of jazz artists took sometime in the 50's called "A great day in Harlem"

See all 3 pics below:

IM ENJOYING GLARING @ THESE Pics, its amazing how all these NY dudes kept their egos in check when they came in the photoshoot!!! DAMN! I use to know 90% of those cats in there!! Lol @ E-40 and Busta!!