Africasgateway.com

Kamikaze's ten reasons why you should stop rapping

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Kamikaze is one half of the group Crooked Lettaz, David Banner is the other half. This is in Ozone Magazine.

10. YOU'RE BETTER AT SELLING DOPE
So actually we'd just prefer you do that. It's better to be good at one thing than try to do two things and not be good at either one.
9. WE NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR TYRESE, FONZWORTH BENTLEY, AND THE CHICK THAT RAPS THAT "CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP" SONG OUT OF NEW YORK
Ever wonder how easy we must be making this look, or how untalented we must look to some folks? Everybody thinks they can rap.
8. Ras Ka** and Pimp C Are Home
Plus Mysonne is out and Mystikal is gonna be coming home, so we're gonna need at least two more slots.
7. There Is No 401K, No Medical, No Dental
You spent your advance on a $30,000 chain instead of getting life insurance or some property. How Do you have a record deal and you're still taking your kid to the free clinic?
6. Superhead Is Retired
If you're buckin to meet the supergroupie you'll have to buy her book or download the prono, or settle for a chick that gives aiiight head.
5. Okay, We Get It, You Know How To Cook Crack!
We Know how much you're paying for a key, we know to come to you when it's a drought, cool.
4. BET UNCUT Got Cancelled
Why did you even waste that $120 you spent on the video anyway? Did you really think that shyt looked good? Hell, the song ain't even jammin. I was only lookin' at the chicks anyway.
3. Benzino Is Gone
Nowadays, you'll have to actually earn a spot in The Source. Thanks, JB, for exposing that shyt. Finally, someone will actually have to know you before you get some print. Sorry, but your money's no good.
2. You Let Your Homeboys Tell You If Your Shyt Is Good
They only want to get in the club free and fukk hoes off your name. These cats grew up with you, so they're gonna like everything you do. Stop listening to them.
1. My New Album The Franchise Is Dropping Soon
Y'all's days are numbered. I've been grinding harde, sleeping less, and my lyrics are simply better than most of you. So step your rap game up or go home.