Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Off Kate Austin, Chronic indigestion and bile!

briCK · 39 · 9497

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I believe that everyone is entitled to they opinion and preference etc etc...

For those that don't know, there is apparently a long running TV Series named LOST.

I first saw it among my sister's other collection such as Sex In The City, Desperate House wifes and other female monstrosities, I naturally a**umed lost, is an artsy pink ribbon and butterfly clip way of shortening some girl name monstrosity to the magnitude of "Lost soul mates found in candy stripes or some other "clever" way of naming a girly series.

To put you in perspective, I rather watch 50 / 50 than desperate house wives, so i would have never watched lost at ALL.

My sister tried, as she has tried before  when she wanted to convince me to go out with a friend of hers, she tried and failed then and she failed this time around with making me watch LOST, I promise you will like it.

I look at her and ask her? Do you like it, she says yes, which means no to me, Siblings are beautiful, God designed us to repel each other in everyday, I have nothing in common with my siblings which is good cos we don't fight over anything, as if sibling rivalry on its own is not enough.

One Detox  sunday after a night out with the girls, YES I have nights when I hang with bitch and let my hair down  ::)

anyway one Sunday the previous day was spent drinking with my girl who insisted I drink cocktails, so we could share the same gla** and straw  ::)

cos she was feeling romantic...so we drank cocktails shared cherries..yes I get that nauseatingly romantic , I bite half, tongue feed her and top it off with a nice kiss and girly giggling... nauseating!

It was her birthday...so what could I do.

Anyway, I suppose I still had some left over girl fuel in me that I decided let me watch some girly flicks and hopefully fall asleep as I detox on that Sunday....

I look at the Disks ...I see LOST and remember my sister saying she LOVED LOVED LOVED it so I figured it must be the girliest of them..so I pops the shit in...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
As I lie on the couch, eat grape fruits, drink grape fruit juice and some other concoctions to remove gall bladder stones and detox my body I watch as LOST started....

"How original a love story in a deserted Island this should be fun"

Jack and Kate meet and I can see the whole story...two strangers brought together by a tragic accident....Love conquers even if you LOST in a deserted island...

So My mind was set on not enjoying this shit...to my surprise by end OF season one ..I was wide awake, Had ignore my girl's calls, f*** you and your soft lips I'd rather watch lost..

So cutting an annoyingly long and unnessesary into to my issues lets say As I watch season 6 a part of me still thinks..GOD thank you for making me watch this I can't belive I almost missed such good shit..THANK YOU so...What I am tryna establish is that I am a HUGE fan...well not THAT huge...buying Dhama Initiative logo embrossed memorabilia is a "learn Klingon" fanatisism I leave to white boys and Chinese girls!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Enter Kate Austin!!!
 >:(

I swear I dunno how to contain my food when I see her, when I see the shit she does..the bile burns my throat.

If its white female behaviour its fine but she exhibits the very traits that our "enlightened sisters" exhibit and that makes me wanna VOMIT...

without...getting Mel my cold milk Americano Latte hot and bothered...and filleting my penis I can only talk about black girls coz thats whom I got my eye on and am rooting for hoping they can do better.

I have no doubt there are black males with these traits Its that I never pay any attention to them, so please be nice!

The only trait thought she does not share with sisters is that she is ALWAYS f***ing dirty, she's always climbing trees, she really really pisses me off.

I would not have sex with her to save the human race, if we were stranded in an island with no food....best belive the night she sleeps is her last on this earth...i'd feast on Kate bites, kate stokkies, Kate eisbein, amanqina of Kate, Kate fingers, droe Kate Wors ...I'd make a meal of it

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Dunno what 'd do with the bones, but It won't be nice....

no beef!

Lets look at the crux of the matter...

He relationalship with the men on the island...

bear with me lets say its not an Island its the real world...how many things does Kate do that reminds you of the thinking and actions of out sisters!

***** BREATHE BREATHE *****

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Honestly now Brick, how many episodes do you have of season6? Cause the last time I asked you, you said that you have the whole season6 which then was a lie, that was like saying you have the whole season3 of Boondocks (impossible). Anyway, the finale is on the 23May, and I'd like to watch 1 – 16 before that, could you please hook me up with what you have?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
All I know is, I'm pretty damn sick of Lost. I want the damn thing to end, and so help me if every mystery isn't solved I will hunt down Carlton Cuse and disembowel him.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Honestly now Brick, how many episodes do you have of season6? Cause the last time I asked you, you said that you have the whole season6 which then was a lie, that was like saying you have the whole season3 of Boondocks (impossible). Anyway, the finale is on the 23May, and I'd like to watch 1 – 16 before that, could you please hook me up with what you have?

I have 10...I thought I had the whole thing coz the person who had given them to me said its the whole thing....only when I started watching did I find out I did not have the whole some episodes are missing but you can piece shit together

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

I have 10...I thought I had the whole thing coz the person who had given them to me said its the whole thing....only when I started watching did I find out I did not have the whole some episodes are missing but you can piece shit together
I'm gonna be very sad to see this series go, it's one of my favourite of all time, of all time!!!
John Locke is a G.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
also used to watch with my sis...gave up around season 3. too convoluted, loose-ended, soap-operasque and time-consuming.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
was anyone into dirty sexy money?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

DarkBlood

Enter Kate Austin!!!

I swear I dunno how to contain my food when I see her, when I see the shit she does..the bile burns my throat.

If its white female behaviour its fine but she exhibits the very traits that our "enlightened sisters" exhibit and that makes me wanna VOMIT...

without...getting Mel my cold milk Americano Latte hot and bothered...and filleting my penis I can only talk about black girls coz thats whom I got my eye on and am rooting for hoping they can do better.

I have no doubt there are black males with these traits Its that I never pay any attention to them, so please be nice!

The only trait thought she does not share with sisters is that she is ALWAYS f***ing dirty, she's always climbing trees, she really really pisses me off.

I would not have sex with her to save the human race, if we were stranded in an island with no food....best belive the night she sleeps is her last on this earth...i'd feast on Kate bites, kate stokkies, Kate eisbein, amanqina of Kate, Kate fingers, droe Kate Wors ...I'd make a meal of it

I'm sorry, I'm Lost (hehe, get it? Lost?) but what did Kate Austen ever do to you bra? Where is this beef coming from? I'm like super condom-fused.

Beloe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Gol D FuSer
    • View Profile
Word word this bitch is poison f*** kate austen. She dun bin f***in up plans, pickpocketing cats, jacking babies to look good on trial, while  saying she wont use the baby!! nah fam much props
FuS
It Aint Like Its Hell Here!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So....

Lets check the stats.

Two bi-polar cats..Jack and Swayer

this bitch wants boths these niggaz to serve different purposes right?

right?

Comming closer to my "Sisters"

but not there yet...

watch that bitch!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Word word this bitch is poison f*** kate austen. She dun bin f***in up plans, pickpocketing cats, jacking babies to look good on trial, while  saying she wont use the baby!! nah fam much props
FuS

Exactly!

some of our sisters LIVE the Kate lifestyle and think we aint watchin!

nc!