Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Off Kate Austin, Chronic indigestion and bile!

briCK · 39 · 9499

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The f*** is Toff-o-Lux?

I can't belive that I am grouped with these kids...anytime someone asks me..so you a head..

I SAY NO NOT A  CHANCE !

if you have never tasted a toff-o-lux don't address me, I tell you these youngenz in Hip hop annoy the shit out of me..infact....youngenz and Kate Austin are my nemesis for the month...I'll back off the monkies and the sisters for a while...

"Thats why 13 years old shouldn't rap! ..nigga sound like he got a nipple in his mouth" --- Thugnif!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Is alchohol really THAT nice? cummon now? ,I drink as much as the next alchoholic(difference being my drinks are more expesinve, rainbow colored and have little staw hats...) ... but What reason is there to have a TARVEN PACKED IN THE MORNING..."Ayyo doggie! we have bathed and we are going to WORK...you still downing BALCK nogal and still talking bout how you mis understood and ukuthi inyanga yakho yathini..."

Cummon people we better than that....not to say thought of calling in sick and joining the fella to show dem and make the circle bigger never crossed my mind, it did.

I mean someone like Kate, were she a nigga..she would do such uncooth shit, she would not consider the concequences....coz why...she honestly behaves like a Primate..I know I am offending a lot of blacks....I mean primates...coz these monkies will tell you straight up.."HEY Doggie..watch yourself..i am a CHIMP...get it CHIMP...don't call me a f***ing gorilla!"

What I mean is that Kate is driven by the illusion that her snatch is made of gold...see how she hates any other female she wants to be the ONLY female...like some of our sisters....

She even hates on flat chested, flat a**ed.cock eyed Korean bitch!!...nah Kate..Check yourself

She scofs off a Cool nigga like Sayid and throws her snatch at Jack, who in my eyes is the biggest faggot to ever live..

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I like how these niggas dealt  with...Kate tho...I mean Jack and Sawyer...

Sawyer slick he hit that effortlessly, Jack is just stupid! .."Nigga look, we in the jungle there is no time to fall in love and watch a romantic thing, bud! its in the wild out here...Fat hurly is tryna nut in her too and here you are tryna wify a jelous directionless hoe! , that aint a good look jack...no it aint!"

Anyway....Whats that Very white Bitch...white in action, look EVERYTHING...the one that Sawyer was shaking up with? THAT a gully bitch! ,In a full out war..againt these females, i'd recruit her to play double agent...bitch hard as shit....GANSTER bitch....I like how she told Kate off..

Sound familiar, our sisters we hit on them hit on them till a woman crosses our path and we forget ... her wrong phone number giving a**, her "what car you got" thinking a**

Then when you scooped by some hoe, she starts crying about..Why me, Why me...Black guys don't love me....K FINE...i'll get at them by ucking some Sawyer Type nigga who really don' give a shit...a nigga who get pussy on reg...while you are catching feeling he thinking about the next slut...next thing you know..OUR SISTERS become male bashing bitches..yet all along...with they Kate like behaviour thiking they slick...f***ing some nigga on the low, while chumping a chump!

get well soon!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
ha ha, life is short and meaningless, anyway. let the people drink. might as well make yourself happy with what you have, doing what you want.

yo they havent killed off that Sayid cat, yet? he was cool. lol at 'Jack is the biggest faggot to ever live'.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
ha ha, life is short and meaningless, anyway. let the people drink. might as well make yourself happy with what you have, doing what you want.

yo they havent killed off that Sayid cat, yet? he was cool. lol at 'Jack is the biggest faggot to ever live'.

Yeah but dude....its 7am...but I understand, when I had nothing to do, Monday mornings I'd have a black in hand loling at niggaz going to work....

I remmeber, one hot day when there a Taxi strike..I seen this cat walk past eying my ICE Cold Amstel....on his way to work...15minutes later this dude walks in talking bout "eita,....theres a strike, so ngiyay'hlaba..."all the while ordering a Amstel...

I watched nigga drink it like he never drank a beer in his life and Nigga smiled at me and said...this is by far the best beer I have ever drank....

That Kate Hoe, killed her boyfreind, killed her momma's man...I mean what more can a woman do?

She leads a nigga on...till they bout to get married and all the while she been lying about her name.

Its when I saw her speak with her dad that I thought..See..thats why the sisters have problems with us men....Daddy issues.

[SIDEBAR]

"Guys want a woman like they mother!"

this is bullshit!...

well its true but its phrased all wrong...it sounds like some Freuderesque incestuous bullshit!

we want a WOMAN who can raise our children, we are thankfull to our moms, we want our kids to have moms who are responsile like our moms ...not LIKE our moms.

[END OF SIDEBAR]

So the jist of the truth is that..Kates mom...like some of our Sister's moms are at fault...

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
If Girls are honest they will tell you they mom told them what kind of man they should be with...

"the briCKs of this world, keep away frm, tough the sex will be awesome, the time with him mentally stimulating...he aint shit! he won't show you the world...so my daughter..keep away from briCKs and they walls"

She gets married to....lets see, a Jack type of guy who gives her all she wanted in life and then what?

she goes HUNTING for the briCKs of the world falls in love with him, leaves her husband for briCK,

she: "Guess what?"
briCK: "what?"
her:   "I left him"
briCK:  "who?"
she: "My husband"
briCK: "where? whats wrong with his car"
her: "No silly, I divoced him"
briCK: "why?"
she: "So I can be with you!"
briCK" I don't do single women...peace!"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
ait, ait 7am is kinda f***ed, even by my standards. how the f*** are you gonna see it through to the night? lmao of the Kate shit! thats evil right there, ha ha! . .i never understood this daddy issues shit, though. it gets thrown around a lot.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
She will then go back to teh Jack type cat...and start to  :'( and tell him some story a simp like that will listen to...

Being the simp he is he takes her back....then briCK type comes along..and sweeps her off her feet

and the same vicious circle continues!

I got the broad calling me at three in the am talking bout I miss you kiss me through the phone!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Yeah! f*** a bish with daddy issues!

I aint your daddy bitch!! I AINT YOUR DAADDDEEEYYY!!!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Yeah! f*** a bish with daddy issues!

I aint your daddy bitch!! I AINT YOUR DAADDDEEEYYY!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha Lmao mxm, you stupid!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
She will then go back to teh Jack type cat...and start to  :'( and tell him some story a simp like that will listen to...

Being the simp he is he takes her back....then briCK type comes along..and sweeps her off her feet

and the same vicious circle continues!

I got the broad calling me at three in the am talking bout I miss you kiss me through the phone!
yo this shit is cold. part of the reason why brothers aint trying to stay steady. maybe sisters should get this shit on lock before they complain about cats? do you guys think this happens mainly with black people or its a universal thing?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
As long as human folk roam the earth, life will forever be cold, hard and cruel!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I remmber...

i first spoke to a white person in 1993, lets get that out there..K

i was in English Cla**, unprepared speech about what I did over the weekend..

briCK     : We did some work and I ate insides
Teacher : okay....what is insides?
briCK     : Insides of a cow?
Teacher : Ofals??? (don'k know how to spell it)
briCK      :  Mam as a blek to us its a delicious delicacy...its not awful...its nice
Teacher  : Okay..

yeah ne

DarkBlood

I'm still trying to follow where the hate for Kate came from. Is this Kate Austen herself or Kate Austen's character in Lost?

Madoda! I is super-lost.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I'm still trying to follow where the hate for Kate came from. Is this Kate Austen herself or Kate Austen's character in Lost?

Madoda! I is super-lost.

She was perfectly cast...so her and her character can lick my balls...

So this hoe gets married to Jack and then they break-up...she returns to the Island and start f***ing with a Swayer and his happy home....Acting all innocent while ALL the time she thinking f*** Jack and and his substandard dick game! ..I am all about Swayer...sounds to Sister Scorned shit to me!