Ma'f***ing Beat-Biters - Vent!

Guest · 63 · 17463

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I see no point in sending me info like this, cos I'm not a producer or emcee, so I have no use for it.

I have decided to post it here, since you are the one who got everyone wondering.

Yo

I thought about your reason why you say I should expose that producer from my post and have considered that you have a good point. I choose to do it via Private Message though for the purpose of stopping this going out of control into a slander fest.

The cats name I was talking about is Ootz. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the Alchemist track (I think it was them) but I have the recorded track as proof of the beat that was used and bought from him. It's sad but hey, I guess some times life disappoints.

Hopefully he's turned a new leaf since then and it was a once off thing.

Stay mighty

DarkBlood

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
find this pretty hard to believe purely on ootz's solid beat making history and quality.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
Ay. got a disturbing call from nyambz. ootz jacks n alchemist beat?? had a really good laugh and realised sum1 making me famous, again *snore. at first i was blahzay on sum f a hateway but there summin bout ppl talkin shit about u that sparks a lil intrest. so I check out the post and realise this person is talking bout people i know and a song I DID DO! so my only reply is, hi, my name is ootz, say hello to the bad guy. Imean I DID SELL A LITTLE KNOWN RAPPER called AKSTRAKT AN ALBUM FULL OF BEATS AROUND SEVEN, EIGHT YEARS AGO AND LOOKING AT THE PRICE IT WAS REALLY FOR BEER MONEY MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. BUT THAT TRACK IN PARTICULAR WAS NEVER SOLD TO AKSTRAKT AND OR HIS MANAGEMENT TEAM AT THE TIME AND SINCE I WAS WORKING CLOSELY WITH HIS TEAM TO DO THE PROJECT THEY WERE WELL AWARE OF THE LOOP AND WHERE I LIFTED IT FROM. FOR ME IT WAS PRACTICE. EVERY NEW JACK EMULATES THEIR FAV PRODUCER. ANYWAY I DID SWITCH IT UP A BIT AND THREW IN SUM VIOLENT a** CHANTS AND THE JOINT BUMPED!
XO.WITHTANK.COM

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
See, there I helped clear things up.

Thank me later.

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
my agreement in no way included the beat being on darkbloods project almost a decade later. what i discussed with the people who the joint was meant for has nothing to do with a darkblood and so i wont say anything about dude. i think its enough free publicity. i do apologise to every1 that respects what i do, i guess every1 must answer to their shit. NOW THAT THATS DONE. Lemme get to sum real news. XO <X-RATE AND OOTZ> PODCAST TWO IS AVAILABLE AND WE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THE ALBUM. MAWE-2 IS WRAPPING UP DREAMWORLD. MY BOY ELIJAH IS BURNIN UP THE RADIO AND WRAPPING UP HIS PROJECT CHARIOTS OF FIRE. HAKEEM FLEXX BOOGIE IN STUDIO WITH HIS PROJECT THE GREATEST SELL OUT. AND 2 MUCH MORE 2 MENTION. THE HUSTLE FOR EVER STRONG SO HIP HOP LIVES ON. Oh yes, stop snitchin! specially if its not necessary. trying to get on a 10 year old joint, rather pull that joint off ur project! and good luck 2 ya.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Smfh @ hiphop politics! Haha
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
This is Gay.

But i would condone anything for the sake of beer money, and in this case, the ends justify the means. That is, as long as Ootz used the money to buy beer, and not funny stuff like cider or wine, because if that would have been the case, what he had done would have amounted to extremely unethical practice.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
This is Gay.

But i would condone anything for the sake of beer money, and in this case, the ends justify the means. That is, as long as Ootz used the money to buy beer, and not funny stuff like cider or wine, because if that would have been the case, what he had done would have amounted to extremely unethical practice.

trust you to lighten up a moment. hahahah!

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
cats shud always learn they music, before venturing into any projects.
u dun get ur own a** screwed by ya own stupidity because u being so excited that i have a banga on my hands, verify, check ur archives try finding where u reference the beat from.

it is pointless to go thru all the grind only to come up at the end dissapointed of ya own stupidity.
up coming producers have ample of beats on they archives that if u not too careful of choosing right what u want and verifying its originality, u'll end up screwd like a bottle cap.
they sumtimes don't recall when, where nd how the beat came about and because u bufoon likes the shit...they gonna give it to ya.

not to say producers bite....emcee's shud verify the originality of  beats they wanna use...that's all

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
cats shud always learn they music, before venturing into any projects.
u dun get ur own a** screwed by ya own stupidity because u being so excited that i have a banga on my hands, verify, check ur archives try finding where u reference the beat from.

it is pointless to go thru all the grind only to come up at the end dissapointed of ya own stupidity.
up coming producers have ample of beats on they archives that if u not too careful of choosing right what u want and verifying its originality, u'll end up screwd like a bottle cap.
they sumtimes don't recall when, where nd how the beat came about and because u bufoon likes the shit...they gonna give it to ya.

not to say producers bite....emcee's shud verify the originality of  beats they wanna use...that's all

I really hope this is your last post on this topic.
Beating bitches since 1982.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
cos u know its true?!
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I see no point in sending me info like this, cos I'm not a producer or emcee, so I have no use for it.

I have decided to post it here, since you are the one who got everyone wondering.

Yo

I thought about your reason why you say I should expose that producer from my post and have considered that you have a good point. I choose to do it via Private Message though for the purpose of stopping this going out of control into a slander fest.

The cats name I was talking about is Ootz. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the Alchemist track (I think it was them) but I have the recorded track as proof of the beat that was used and bought from him. It's sad but hey, I guess some times life disappoints.

Hopefully he's turned a new leaf since then and it was a once off thing.

Stay mighty

DarkBlood

but really though, never mind anything else, Darkblood and Ootz can maybe sort their shit out, but the posting of the pm? Isn't this by this by definition, a bitch move?