Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Thread

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
about time someone created this thread.

So Australia and Brazil have landed. Apparently Kaka's "twitter" was on some, "just landed in SA, the atmosphere is amazing". wow.

Can't wait for this shit to start already. It's been a great 2 weeks for SA sport in general.

Sold out crowds @ Mbombela, Nedbank Cup, SA vs. Bulgaria, SA vs. Columbia (im gonna be there), and the rugby matches @ Orlando. The buzz is definitely in the air. Im loving it. All the flags on the side mirrors,etc, it's incredible.

Mexico are HOT though. Although they lost their last two games against England and Netherlands, they definitely were the better team in both games. They play similar to us, lots of great football, but not enough goals. But they attack better though.

France struggled to a 21- win over Costa Rica. I think we gonna beat them.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 09:21:41 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!! NIGGA!! YOU BEAT TO IT!! I WAS GONNA START THIS THREAD!!!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
These teams are overrated and wont get far.

England
France
Portugal
Argentina
Ivory Coast

Teams Likely to win   a nigga willing to loose some cash can step up

Spain
Brazil
Netherlands
Italy

African team(s) most likely to start some shit

Cameroon
Ghana  ;D
South Africa -- on the strenght of the last game.

Other teams that make you sweat for a win

Mexico
Paraguay
Korea - both of em
USA
Chile
Japan
Chile

and these are just 'eh'

Denmark
Slovakia
Slovenia
New Zealand
Switzerland
Nigeria

everyone else. 'double eh's'

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
True, England is so overrated!!!!

Between GHANA AND Brazil Those are my teams!! that will reach the final.Dont forget niggaz!! i said it first!!

Bafana im behind you guys,Tshabalala is on a beast mode!! Klate cant f*** on his level!! i wonder who will make a way for Pienaar in the middle!!! i have a good feeling that our goals will come from Set-pieces but we shouldnt depend on that!!!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Argentina is WAY too spoilt for strikers. It's actually just silly. I'm inclined to think they might just cause some ish based purely on that and the fact that I know as much about soccer as I do about religion.

I see Ghana going somewhere not sure where but somewhere. South Africa? I don't know hey. I don't know. They have a tendency of choking under pressure and that scares me. I fully support them though.

I'm no soccer supporter but I really regret not buying a ticket. Not even 1. Really sad about that. Kaka just landed in JHB, the Australian team arriving some time this week. I are so excited.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Argentina is WAY too spoilt for strikers. It's actually just silly. I'm inclined to think they might just cause some ish based purely on that and the fact that I know as much about soccer as I do about religion.

I see Ghana going somewhere not sure where but somewhere. South Africa? I don't know hey. I don't know. They have a tendency of choking under pressure and that scares me. I fully support them though.

I'm no soccer supporter but I really regret not buying a ticket. Not even 1. Really sad about that. Kaka just landed in JHB, the Australian team arriving some time this week. I are so excited.

160 000 tickets go on sale from tomorrow. Its not too late to be a part of history.
Beating bitches since 1982.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Argentina will go far. So will Brazil, Italy,Spain & Germany. African teams, i think Ghana and SA, if we go past the first round.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

160 000 tickets go on sale from tomorrow. Its not too late to be a part of history.

Great all this had to happen the month where I'm financially raped.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Great all this had to happen the month where I'm financially raped.

Come one...you dont even have 250 for a category 4 ticket? Im sure you spend more than that on drinks in one sitting!
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I really hope I can still get some tickets for that Bafana/France match.

So far I only have two for the Japan/Cameroon.

My boy is gonna go stand in line tonight so he can get us tickets tomorrow. There are only three category 4 matches left for the France match and a few in category 3.

I can't afford category 1 or 2. :(

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!! NIGGA!! YOU BEAT TO IT!! I WAS GONNA START THIS THREAD!!!

Thinks * the temptation to comment on this is ... *

;D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

You shall do my bidding and comment

Thinks * the temptation to comment on this is ... *

;D

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm glad C started the thread. New Jack would probably have found a way to fill it with epic amounts of fail.

Probably would have said something like he can't wait for next year's women's WC, cos it's better than the men's.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I'm glad C started the thread. New Jack would probably have found a way to fill it with epic amounts of fail.

Probably would have said something like he can't wait for next year's women's WC, cos it's better than the men's.

or "hahaha! I told you niggas we gonna win the bid!"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
A grown man focussing on what another Grown man is doing or saying on another chat room/internet site is not gangsta, gentleman, im a Zen Student i think you should have noticed i dont respond to anything that these greaseballs like Pyro and Threadz are saying about me My point Guys!! you are ruining the thread already!! lets talk about soccer!!