Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Thread

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
can't believe people saying we played well, they are proud of bafana, yada yada. these boys suck balls. how we score two goals before half time and fail to come back and finish the job second half, against a dejected, 10-men France ? we even let them come back @ us and score a goal, all the while Uruguay is doing us a favour against Mexico.

Haai no. they should dismantle this squad and only keep Ngcongca, Khune, Tshabalala, Mphela, Khumalo, Sangweni, Masilela, Khuboni going foward. Everybody else must just go.

And give Elias Pelembe SA Citizenship for god's sake.

Deeply Disappointed and not proud at all. Can't praise mediocrity.

Like WTF with Steven Pienaar ? Dude can't even run.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Steven Pienaar is tired bro. I don't blame him if he even says it himself but they still keep putting him on. you could tell that from their last game before the world cup. he has been saying that too. he should have not played any of the games.

As relieved as I am that we won the last game, I also think we played a bad game. I cant say im proud of the last game but I can say I am proud of the progress the squad has made till this day. Give them credit for being able to even play like this bro. This team couldn't even win again weakest nations in the world not too long ago. I AM PROUD OF THEM AND HAPPY THAT THEY DID NOT END IT WITH A LOSE.

if anybody is a loser it should be this fellow right here trying to throw an L at Pareira

« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 08:56:58 AM by RearrangedReality »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i wonder what Domenechs problem was
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Apparently it's cos Parreira had said previously that France didn't deserve to be in the World Cup. LOL !!!

I think they need to bring in Gavin Hunt as the next coach. If they keep Pitso then we're doomed all over again, cos he probably keep the same structure. Gavin has done wonders with Black Leopards, Swallows and SuperSport and i think he could achieve the same with Bafana. Plus he seems to know how to get the best out of players.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Apparently it's cos Parreira had said previously that France didn't deserve to be in the World Cup. LOL !!!

I think they need to bring in Gavin Hunt as the next coach. If they keep Pitso then we're doomed all over again, cos he probably keep the same structure. Gavin has done wonders with Black Leopards, Swallows and SuperSport and i think he could achieve the same with Bafana. Plus he seems to know how to get the best out of players.

LMAO@Parreira...and co-sign, never liked Pitso.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
can't believe people saying we played well, they are proud of bafana, yada yada. these boys suck balls. how we score two goals before half time and fail to come back and finish the job second half, against a dejected, 10-men France ? we even let them come back @ us and score a goal, all the while Uruguay is doing us a favour against Mexico.

Haai no. they should dismantle this squad and only keep Ngcongca, Khune, Tshabalala, Mphela, Khumalo, Sangweni, Masilela, Khuboni going foward. Everybody else must just go.

And give Elias Pelembe SA Citizenship for god's sake.

Deeply Disappointed and not proud at all. Can't praise mediocrity.

Like WTF with Steven Pienaar ? Dude can't even run.

co-f***en-sig....had a heated arguement with the people i was watching with about this!!!

Steven Pienaar is tired bro. I don't blame him if he even says it himself but they still keep putting him on. you could tell that from their last game before the world cup. he has been saying that too. he should have not played any of the games.

why did he wait for the squad to be finalised to say that shit?  thats really f***ed up!!!

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I think Pelembe has played for his country's team already so that's too late
M Turn

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

LMAO@Parreira...and co-sign, never liked Pitso.

for me  it doesn't matter who the coach is, as long as we dont take soccer development seriously, we will never do well be  at the WC or at the continent level!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Does anybody have a clip of Obasi's incredible goal miss?

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Does anybody have a clip of Obasi's incredible goal miss?

it was yakubu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Shame i guess he's gonna receive death threats too for missing an open net like that smh
M Turn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Shame i guess he's gonna receive death threats too for missing an open net like that smh

i culda scored that shit with my eyes closed

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

i culda scored that shit with my eyes closed

Zakumi could have scored that with his tail while his eyes are closed.