Africasgateway.com

Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Thread

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I am having some serious withdrawals, and can't wait til' Friday comes around!!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
f***, Friday is taking long to come.

I hate my boss

f*** Brazil.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I don't get why people are rooting for the Netherlands ? They haven't played well @ all. Yes, they have won all their games, but look @ who they have been playing.

Argentina vs. Brazil final.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:48:51 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Damn! Damn! The nigerian President is Thorough, he single-handedly banned the Nigerian national team for playing for 2 years! I hope Zuma and Sarkozy would follow suit! 

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Damn! Damn! The nigerian President is Thorough, he single-handedly banned the Nigerian national team for playing for 2 years! I hope Zuma and Sarkozy would follow suit!

dumb a** president

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Link or fail.
Beating bitches since 1982.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Link or fail.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/WorldCup/TournamentNews/Nigeria-out-for-two-years-20100701

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz

and what will that achieve exactly?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Link or fail.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/WorldCup/TournamentNews/Nigeria-out-for-two-years-20100701

Good looks

and what will that achieve exactly?

Possibly this debacle never happening again.
Im a**uming the entire squad will be completely overhauled and they will make use of primarily local talent to build themselve a fairly formiddable team over the next two years.

Although i dont see how they can gauge their progress without playing against other preferably higher ranked national teams.

Their team is undoubtably in a sad state of affairs.
Beating bitches since 1982.

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
Super eagles qualified for the world cup and came third in the last AFCON.
Team selection and motivation is the problem IMO.
The president should be worrying about Niger Delta , power supply and other serious things.

Scratch Head

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I guess the spanish national team f***ed up your plans mrC cesc is thinkin twice about leaving teh arsenal  ;D

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I guess the spanish national team f***ed up your plans mrC cesc is thinkin twice about leaving teh arsenal  ;D

he's not thinking twice. he just said "he might not leave". but yet again, he's been saying a lot of things lately. like how he would like to play with his Spain team mates,etc. but we shall see.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

he's not thinking twice. he just said "he might not leave". but yet again, he's been saying a lot of things lately. like how he would like to play with his Spain team mates,etc. but we shall see.

if he leaves then he isnt smart, im happy Del Bosque is teachin him a lesson, the whole spain middle field is barca, and that doesnt inlcude, messi and keita.

if he leaves he will sit on the bench, hence i say barca is a bunch of greedy muthaf***as, why try and unsettle a player who is not old enough to not make a non-emotional decision, a player you have no need for at the moment, hes f***in 23 for f***s sake, this whole thing pisses me off.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
U Arsenal fans never cease to amaze me. u trying to think of every excuse for him not to come back. hahahahaha !!! how u know they gonna bench him ? Keita could easily be benched for Cesc or any other player for that matter. What's gonna happen if Iniesta gets an injury again like last Season ? Or even Messi for that matter ? We're just trying to have some quality depth in our squad. Plus Xavi is not getting any younger, so Barcelona are looking for someone to continue in that role.

Remember, Del Bosque and Guardiola are two different people. If u wanna talk about Greedy, see Real Madrid.