Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Thread

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
U Arsenal fans never cease to amaze me. u trying to think of every excuse for him not to come back. hahahahaha !!! how u know they gonna bench him ? Keita could easily be benched for Cesc or any other player for that matter. What's gonna happen if Iniesta gets an injury again like last Season ? Or even Messi for that matter ? We're just trying to have some quality depth in our squad. Plus Xavi is not getting any younger, so Barcelona are looking for someone to continue in that role.

Remember, Del Bosque and Guardiola are two different people. If u wanna talk about Greedy, see Real Madrid.

come on C, a player of Cesc's abilities playing second fiddle to xavi and iniesta? come on dawg, thats just foul, come for him when you really need him, im convinced you guys just unsettle players so u can maintain an upper hand over other teams, even when you dont need him, look what happened to Hleb
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Hleb just couldn't fit in. Even @ Stuttgart he's playing shit.

Aight then, if you guys need him that much,then keep him. We were just trying to make a local boy win some trophies before his time is up.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Aight then, if you guys need him that much,then keep him. We were just trying to make a local boy win some trophies before his time is up.

we kicking a** and taking names next season mayne. watch....\

so i hear Roy Hodgson is the new Liverpool coach,,,
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

we kicking a** and taking names next season mayne. watch....\

so i hear Roy Hodgson is the new Liverpool coach,,,

Good luck to ya'll and ShiverPool.

In other news, this Argentina vs. Germany is building up to be crazy.

Maradona mocking Schweinsteiger, Lahm saying "let's see how Argentina take the loss this time". LMAO !!!!  It's gonna be a spectacle.

Maradona is hilarious though. Check this vid , he lines up the loosing team during training by the goal posts, while the winning side bashes them with balls. But at least this time, he's in with the loosing team.

Or and then peep the other vid, Joachim Low eating boogers again.LMAO !!!

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Admire the cheerfulness? Here's the reason behind it ...

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I don't get why people are rooting for the Netherlands ? They haven't played well @ all. Yes, they have won all their games, but look @ who they have been playing.

Argentina vs. Brazil final.

I am rooting for the Dutch Mr. C, because I am Dutch, 1/2 dutch, 1/2 american, I have been rooting for them all my life, my family is from Amsterdam, so I am also an AJAX fan, granted we've seen better days in the past, like in the nineties, but is that a reason for me to stop supporting my team? Nope! Ajax have one of the best youth development programs in Football, a lot of the dutch players you see playing for the major clubs around the world, are most likely from either the AJAX Amsterdam or the Feyenoord Rotterdam programs (Feyenoord by the way, are our worst rivals in the eresdivisie), we hate each other, but anyway I am rooting for Holland, we have one of the best teams in the cup this year, and if we can get back the form we had, during the qualifiers we will win the cup! This 1/4 final match will be our toughest match, if we can win this, we will win it all!

StreetDreamer

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-1
  • Life's a b**h but god-forbid the b**h divorce me
    • View Profile
Ghana Feeling It!!!

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 08:24:52 PM by StreetDreamer »
"76 ebony mist don't get it twisted THE DEVIL EXISTS"-Tumi

"Dem think dem reach di ultimate, yow
 but dem no reach nowhere yet, oy
 dem get caught inna internet
 & society ah-tell dem dema intellect..." - Capleton

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Guys lets go back to our predictions in the first and 2nd page of this thread how the teams we predicted! Are doing in the world cup haha How did you score?  For some strange reason im suprised Kevin boeteng Prince is still playing for Portsmouth! Smh! Liverpool,Goonerz need to snatch him! Portsmouth need the cash anyway
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:07:33 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
I'm running with Ghana & Oranje. Can't root Brasil after those Fabiano hands of god vs CIV and Kaka bad attitude.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ Watz. wasn't really directed at you, just everybody else around here and in the streets saying Holland are gonna win. i've always been a fan of the Dutch team, it's just that @ this world cup i really don't see them playing that well. Where's the Total Football ? Hence i was asking why people think they gonna win.

Anyway, today is Africa's day. And can people please stop calling them BaGhana BaGhana ? We gonna jinx them. EISH !!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:39:10 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ Watz. wasn't really directed at you, just everybody else around here and in the streets saying Holland are gonna win. i've always been a fan of the Dutch team, it's just that @ this world cup i really don't see them playing that well. Where's the Total Football ? Hence i was asking why people think they gonna win.

you are right. they were great in their first game, i still thought they are coming back, just like Brazil has. I also thought Germany was gonna come back too but they still havent. dont be fooled by the 4 goals against England, they actually played bad.

the only reason I want all these great teams to lose (Brazil, Argentina, etc) is for Ghana to have a better chance at the Final. As good as Argentina is playing, I feel they are beatable, cant say the same about Brazil though.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I think the only game with a predictable outcome is the Paraguay vs Spain game, with Spain winning. all the other games can go either way.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Maradona is cla**ic. Yesterday he was playing on the one side during training while puffing on a cigar.  LMAO !!!! Peep.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/world-cup-2010/2010/07/01/2005329/video-diego-maradona-plays-in-argentina-training-match-with

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz