Wu-Tang Unites For New Album.

phatbeattz

• the movement is
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
  • musiq is my life, hip hop is what i do and die for
    • View Profile
    • Phatbeattz
Legendary Hip-Hop collective Wu-Tang Clan have announced the release of  Pollen: The Swarm Part 3, the third installment of the group’s “swarm” franchise.

The new album will feature appearances from Method Man, Ghostface Killah, RZA, Trife, Solomon Childs, Boy Jones, 12 oclock, Prodigal Sun, Killer Priest, Street Life, Remedy, JoJo Pelligrino, the Rev Burke, the late Ol Dirty Bastard and others.

"Wu-Tang is forever and we will continue to shine light and spread music to the world," said executive producer The RZA, while co-executive producer Power added "as for anyone and anything else, you may need to refer back to the Wu-Tang’s first suggestion which is to certainly ‘Protect Ya Neck.’”

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
*YAWN*

The Wu need to throw in the towel, I have waited for the cure for as long as I will wait, Apart from Ghost, I want nothing to do with the Wu!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Wu from the Tang Dynasty...
ait peeps in the clan were not joyous wit the Abbot tryin new produkshin techniques.. that Roland still brings in the nuggets..
Ghost true true. a lot a cats jumped on to the wave when them Killa BEE 's started.
The game made u not like the ish we do 'Meth Tical'

Hope the RZA did that stunt to them aeronotic mountain ranges in the east to executive produce this item.
ya

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
*YAWN*

The Wu need to throw in the towel, I have waited for the cure for as long as I will wait, Apart from Ghost, I want nothing to do with the Wu!

You've got to be kidding.
Rae still bringing mad heat.B4Cl II is a killer album. Meth killed Blackout 2 alongside Redman.

I hear there's a Meth Raekwon Ghost album coming. That should be dope. WU TANG!

I must say 8 diagrams wasn't great. Only a few bangers.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
*YAWN*

Rae still bringing mad heat.B4Cl II is a killer album. Meth killed Blackout 2 alongside Redman.

Out already. Called Wu-Ma**acre. Very, very good indeed.  ;D
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

phatbeattz

• the movement is
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
  • musiq is my life, hip hop is what i do and die for
    • View Profile
    • Phatbeattz
*YAWN*

Out already. Called Wu-Ma**acre. Very, very good indeed.  ;D

Oh!, thats Gud Nuz

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
*YAWN*

Opinions...

i think the weakest link in Wu is Goldens Arms second is Rae....

I get lots of heat from most cats but I feel the OBFCL was saved my a steller performance by Ghost.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
*YAWN*

Opinions...

I get lots of heat from most cats but I feel the OBFCL was saved my a steller performance by Ghost.

Funny, Ghost is probably the Wu-Tanger I like least. His voice grates, and I really hate his solo projects. Top of the list for me is Meth, Rae, GZA.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
For me, Rae tops, Meth, Ghost, Gza & ODB. Masterkilla has his moments, but i sleep on the rest of the Wu.
Beating bitches since 1982.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i can hardly understand what Rae is sayin.

Ghost, Meth, RZA,
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
*YAWN*

Opinions...

Damn. This is Blasphemy right there. And I respect your hip hop opinions as a cat from the same era.
There are opinions + taste but some things are universally accepted. Like someone can say Nas is dope but he's not my cup of tea or kind of hip hop. But i agree with you on Golden Arms being the weakest link.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
For me, Rae tops, Meth, Ghost, Gza & ODB. Masterkilla has his moments, but i sleep on the rest of the Wu.

I agree. I liked some of the Wu members but I am more of a Boot Camp Click person.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
We all know Inspectah Deck is doper that all Wu members kid just need to step is solo game up.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 08:46:38 AM by Ramorethetho »
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
*YAWN*

Opinions...

Damn. This is Blasphemy right there. And I respect your hip hop opinions as a cat from the same era.
There are opinions + taste but some things are universally accepted. Like someone can say Nas is dope but he's not my cup of tea or kind of hip hop. But i agree with you on Golden Arms being the weakest link.

This is the fight that my boys / peers and I always had ...

I for one, did not / do not like Nas AT all, and I refuse to get myself confined in the "Universal Accepted Norm" ..I belive its about Accessibility, I never had access to Nas when he came out with Illmatic...I was too busy with dope shit like Das Efx, EPMD, Tribe etc etc...I got to hear illmatic after It Was written...an I felt Iwas Written more coz it was relevant to the 'era' it came out, and my refusal to back peddle to illmatic was the cause of me and some Boys of mine whom while I was bumping the Enter The 36....bleh..I don't think I wanna continue this..

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
*YAWN*

Opinions...

This is the fight that my boys / peers and I always had ...

I for one, did not / do not like Nas AT all, and I refuse to get myself confined in the "Universal Accepted Norm" ..I belive its about Accessibility, I never had access to Nas when he came out with Illmatic...I was too busy with dope shit like Das Efx, EPMD, Tribe etc etc...I got to hear illmatic after It Was written...an I felt Iwas Written more coz it was relevant to the 'era' it came out, and my refusal to back peddle to illmatic was the cause of me and some Boys of mine whom while I was bumping the Enter The 36....bleh..I don't think I wanna continue this..
i think i understand what youre saying. seems like a limiting way of listening, though. and in any case how much bearing can timeliness and relevance to an era have to a cat in Africa listening to music from Nuevo York? . . .or maybe im just defending Illmatic being one of my favourites. theres no way i could have heard it when it dropped in 94. i wasnt even a tween, then!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 09:05:20 AM by the panic! »