Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I think we have roten Governments in Africa

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
the station buy rights to show the game, the advertisers pay the station. I bet you for that kind of game, the advertisers will be charged far more than the local games.

Whether or not they watch the game won't really have that much of an effect on the station. The media has probably been booked and paid for so whether 1 or 90 million people watch it, the station has already made their money.

but if 1 person watches the game how do you think the advertisers would feel about spending money on a game of such caliber for next time?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
the station buy rights to show the game, the advertisers pay the station. I bet you for that kind of game, the advertisers will be charged far more than the local games.

Whether or not they watch the game won't really have that much of an effect on the station. The media has probably been booked and paid for so whether 1 or 90 million people watch it, the station has already made their money.

but if 1 person watches the game how do you think the advertisers would feel about spending money on a game of such caliber for next time?

Well honestly, if they don't show the game on TV they'll be playing something else so someone else will be paying for the space. It might not be the sporting brands that would be advertised during a game but there will be advertisers.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Well honestly, if they don't show the game on TV they'll be playing something else so someone else will be paying for the space. It might not be the sporting brands that would be advertised during a game but there will be advertisers.

meaning the boycott will work then. somebody else wins, the government and the football a**ociation lose, a whole lot of money.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
doubt anyone is hoping to break even with this kind of expenditure. whether u watch it or not, its happenening. the same advertisers will still advertise tomorow when ur watching.

u might as well watch it and enjoy it while ur at it.

certain things u shudnt waste your time fighting. if they had asked u before scheduling the match maybe u couldve chimed in.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

phatbeattz

• the movement is
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
  • musiq is my life, hip hop is what i do and die for
    • View Profile
    • Phatbeattz
Thats some shit. The people need to boycott the game. Don't buy the tickets, don't watch it on TV and don't listen to it on radio either.

Yea, that could have worked out if and only if we organize our self.
But aint going to watch that f***en game,i will sit on my Tivee and Easly watch that game just fo free!, Kumaamae!

nope. you are indirectly paying for them something just by watching it on TV.

we have free to air Tiveez Man so i gat to sit my a** down and kick iit with some blu**

are there no ads on free to air TV?

yes there are some ads.
LOL!, do you mean i pay Via watching the f***en Ads?

any way i think if i dont pay for it then i dont think if am paying for the ads too...

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
I heard of Zim paying R12 mill to play Brazil.
Nonsense. However we may be missing the point. The money doesn't come from governments but from football a**ociations in those countries.

i doubt your football a**ociation  generates that kind of turnover to be able to pay that 3 billion of its own funds. it is coming from the government.

agreed fam, the money being paid for these games is ridiculous though