Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

F******g dirty J**s!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
jew-nahmi...f*** all this wackness...
no matter how much the world cries out foul play etc...there aint shit we or they can do about it..the bully at high school can only get kicked in his p** by the ma**es and not by one..but how do you stand up against us and uk and em niccas..its a loosing battle and we cant do shit about it..now that some sad ish!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 11:49:35 AM by TY-D...MORE LETHAL THAT I-V!! »
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

DarkBlood

Check out 'Peace, Prosperity & The Promised Land' before you start typcasting all Jewish people as bad - you sounding like Walt Disney through the eyes of Family Guy.

You can download it for free here: http://www.pppl.org/
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 02:37:00 PM by Primal Productions »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I already said not all Jews are bad. I am talking about the ones who support this piece of shit regime.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I already said not all Jews are bad. I am talking about the ones who support this piece of shit regime.

what about those who support it indirectly by keeping quiet?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

what about those who support it indirectly by keeping quiet?

We're all guilty of that.

And we're not even Jews. Just shows how they have corrupted the world .

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
part of the problem is that most people expect politicians (read governments) to do something and they forget that we are the ones who can really do shit. i mean a consumer boycott could achieve more that a politician condemning Israel and those who support it.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Burning an Israeli emba**y or attacking their interests would achieve even more.

DarkBlood

Burning an Israeli emba**y or attacking their interests would achieve even more.

Ezekiel, ignore this child. He's not interested in reason - only hate speech. He's starting to act like an ANCYL member.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

yeah.

just watch out for the snipers.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
“The pa**ion for destruction is also a creative pa**ion.” - Mikhail Bakunin

Make of that what you will.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
It is quite funny to see how people quickly start a semantic battle or get caught up with technicalities. There are facts that need to be considered. Facts that will not change because you are offended. Facts that will not change because you want to make this an academic issue.

Do not shy away from the facts.

Of course every dick knows that not all Jews are bad in the 'Im-gonna-destroy-every-living-Palestinian-and-his-pets' kind of way.

This was equally true of the Afrikaners who wreaked havoc on our people.

However, whether you like it or no, there are atrocities being committed. Instead of the 'rest-of-the-world' Jews being quick to say 'I have nothing to do with it!' Why can't they show us what it is that they are doing to stop the atrocities happening on their watch.

I'm sorry Rob & Co. but as far as I can see, since 1948 the Jews have destroyed many Palestinian lives and there is blood on their hands.

We can only hope that it ends soon, before the Jews earn their rightful name among the worst killers in history.

I am done!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
On a totally unrelated note... :)

When the hell are we going to get our shit back from these whites! The entire atlantic seaboard is being bought up by International yuppies. Our farms and most fruitful land is still in the hands that snatched it from us.

This land reform needs to start happening soon...before we start to see people being forced out of Constantia at bazooka-point.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Blecks are slow, if we were smart we would learn to pull the black card appropriatly and work on peoples guilt, the way the Jews pull the jewish card supported by documented historical fact.

but no, Blecks got better things to do like kiss the white mans a**, learn document and even fight for the whitemans rights as opposed to documenting the widely known black holocaust spaning thousands of centuries at the hands of the Semites (both arabic and "jewish") and all varing offshoots of caucazoids!

Any enlightened black person who spews shit on.....

f*** it!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
On a totally unrelated note... :)

When the hell are we going to get our shit back from these whites! The entire atlantic seaboard is being bought up by International yuppies. Our farms and most fruitful land is still in the hands that snatched it from us.

This land reform needs to start happening soon...before we start to see people being forced out of Constantia at bazooka-point.

Im sayin'

but we need not look at the houses though. those houses should maybe be destroyed and have the land used for something fruitful(pun intended).

I'm sorry Rob & Co. but as far as I can see, since 1948 the Jews have destroyed many Palestinian lives and there is blood on their hands.

we could say the same thing us. we should all be doing something about the African situation but of course we start from home. NOW!

but doing something about the Palestine situation is indirectly doing somthing about the African situation if you think about it. these are the same forces that are responsible for the african situation.

ExOdUs-82

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-0
    • View Profile
It is Israel that's killing people  not Jews. 

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict stopped being about land as soon as it started. It quickly became Jews vs. Muslims. Unfortunately the Muslims are the ones who are coming off second best because they do not have the same backing (financial or otherwise) that Israel has.

I do not see many Jews (who are not in Israel) coming out and condemning the actions of the 'Promised Land'. Many are happy to sit back and watch in the same way the Liberal whites enjoyed the fruits of their indifference in Apartheid South Africa.

So in essence, yes, the Jews are killing people.

There are a lot of them.Mainstream media doesnt report about them.
Hedy Epstein(halocaust survivor),one of the activists who was in that ship.
Noam chomsky
Invincible,the female rapper
Normal G Finkelstein
Marcy Winograd
plus a couple of other jewish organisations in and outside Israel.