Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dealing Workplace Conflict 4 It Escalates...

briCK · 38 · 9263

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
to full blown beef!

>:(

You know our black sisters have it hard everywhere, but i belive they have it worse in the workplace, especially if they no employed to do they typical Tea, Cleaning, Canteen, Sick Bay, HR, Admin, PA, Secriterial or Receptionist.

I have reported to ALL sorts of bosses exept a black woman and know what? I could careless what my boss is like coz, by virture of being the boss I won't like you its the nature of the beast!

Now anyone who has work in a Software Development Environment will tell you that

Buisness Analysts, System Analysts System Engineers don't see eye to but have to make the same project work, the irony the conflict of intrests is what brings together, "The less I see of those analyst f***ers the better, let me make sign to cofirm that this is what they want and I'll give them that regardless weather its right or wrong" 

and I am sure they got they ways of avoiding us.

Enter the Situation I am in now with this Young Black Busness Analyst...she is black and young and dynamic all that bullshit people put in thier CVs.

The way she acts in meetings, in the office and in general is very "look down upon blacks" , "kiss a** to white people"...just general Victim Syndrome Symptoms..ALL round.

Fine...My work requires minimal social skills...So to say I have had a decent convo with her will be a lie, at team building I try to stick close to her coz she is one of 3blecks....out of a team of about 20, she places her self in stratigically inaccesibal positions...Fine she has an amazing body nice a** and everything, standard black woman features...avarage face..you know she probably looks like the girl you f***ing right now....onward.

She drops phrases now and then in "Jest"

"I am DONE...DEEE---OWWWW------EN------IIIIIIII with blacks" and the giggle giggle

"See thats why I have a white man" which she does and I really don't care what anyone f***s!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
So you gon nyam her or what?

Continue...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 09:19:04 AM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
So you gon nyam her or what?

Continue...

It wont be easy though I know this typa chiicks operate.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Nyaming is out the Question..I am done with hate f***ing!

The more I see her the harder I pray that we don't get a project, But ALAS!

We have a project together!, I "report" to her and thats the mistake her boss made, telling her THAT....

I dunno if its beef with me, men or blecks but this woman is REALLY REALLY REAALY ticking me off!

First of all she refers to me as a "techie" when I am a System Architect!....

the horror! ....she is actually looking at me right now and am sure she will be comming to my desk in a few minutes for an update...brb

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

First of all she refers to me as a "techie" when I am a System Architect!....

lol

I've found that people usually say this with an attitude of look down on you. so its understandable why one would take offence. i feel sorry for techies though, makes it look like they have a very insignificant job when they actually not.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I know these type of chicks. All they want is to show they were not appointed because they are female and black so they get hard on anyone challenging them or raising a different point.
They also want to show that they are better than other blacks . that they were sent to good schools, they got good values, etc.  So they are generally friendlier to whites than blacks.
They want to a**ert their authority in their profession. "I am a professional ...." is one of their most widely used phrases. or "as professionals we have to...."

I can spot them from far and keep my distance if I can.

Carry on brICK.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
It all started very innocent, I was communicating via email, with another less mean team member..and i used "loose" speech...

By which I said something like..."yeah dude server such an such really blows" ...the communicae was between me and dude....she aked for a status update..he forwards the communication to her.

And she replies to me alone saying "please keep you e-mails proffesional in future!!"

Thinking she joking I ask her which email?

She says "Please structure your emails Proffesionally when addressing me, as from time to time I forward my emails to [Mentions Name The Director of GROUP IT] , not the Divisional Director, Not the Regional Director, Not the Country Director, Not the Continent Director, GROUP.....

I let it slide but keep her in the scopes of my sniper rifle....just practicing takinh clean shot incase the need arises.

But lets move on closer to where the line is faltering...

My Primary Role is to Design Archtectual shit....so coz I wriet such beutiful / complex code..i only do the really hard stuff the rest I give out to SENIOR developers not just can f***..the Senior guys.

She send and email with an Issue she picked,,,,I tell her how to resolve it and she forwards it to Justin (to avoid the innocent not taking stray shots the name has been changed) for a second opinion!

>:(

I hired justin!

fine

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
As a bleck in the white work environment..I know how hard it is and the pressure that comes with ALWAYS being second guessed and as a result blecks in the work environment fight themsleves and tend to be trigger happy and generally on a hostile warpath...you always try prove to yourself and everyone that you can do they job and in so doing you alienate and step on innocent peoples toes..in this instance the Sister steped on mine.

White boys are quick to instigate shit...he replies.."If he says its right it must be."
she replies "I am not underming him"....I AM COPPIED IN THIS EMAIL WHERE THEY SPEAK of me in THIRD PERSON...."its i have learnt that crossing the I's and dotting the T's never harmed anyone"

BELIVE IT OR NOT I LET THIS SHIT SLIDE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Blatant shit on the strength that..She a sister and she has had it hard..

DarkBlood

You see? Shit like this post? This is why I log onto AG from time to time.

briCK-Top. Your rants are always a source of great amusement. I feel your pain...actually, I don't. Haven't had this kind of problem with the sisters in the work place. Maybe it's because we're so few and far between that when we scope each other we always click like fam.

Actually, most my experiences have been legit with them.

'Re sokola rotle' is the modus operande (f*** the spelling) we use.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
this is not something that happened overnight its three months or so...

I just brushed it aside as conflict of intrests....remmeber we are at WAR..briCK and females...but I let this lide for some reason I like her......but there are lines that need not be crossed.

Now in the cla**ical pa** the buck fashion Bussness Analysts are know for a jucy lob was given her...When Clients complain( they paying about 500K per month for support) they spare no one they blast shots at who ever is in the line of fire...as a Buiness Analyst she takes the bullect strike them before us, so they typically take they wrath out at us...but like I said its a hate hate relashionship, there no love lost...

One of the guys in my team screwed up big time...but he still learning so I resolved the problem but this was two days later...coz the kid who f***ed up was so scared to tell anyone..I have since told him not to be gay and girly ...if you got a problem or u f***ed up DON"T hide , or pa** the buck or hope it dies on its own SPEAK OUT

When The Angry black sister send a email, she is throwing all sorts of barbs at my team....

oh oh oh wait here is the kicker!  in the Three months we have worked "together" she does not know my role or what I do..I bet my left testicle and raise you my right that she thinks..I am a junior staff member or entry level "techie" I don't Fill my credentials and shit in my email signature..My Name and contacts is all I need..unlike hers...anyway onward.

SO when she asks the Manager, wa**up up the manger directs her to me in my capacity as team leader...

I don't mention names its aganist our team policy we have adopted the ANC-YL stance of collective responsibility..I explain that human error was the reason for the delay!

BLAST!!!!

She send an email to the Client to explain..

"One of our junior staff whom we are fast tracking caused the delay his name is [She puts my name]........."

etc etc and OFF it goes to the clinet

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have worked with the client for a loooooooong time, the Client knows me so what does he the client do?

He Replies to her, and Copies HER BOSS, MY BOSS, Me and IT Director.

Where he mentions his displeasure in what happened BUT thanks ME for handing it speedily and all is well.

She sent me an email asking what my role is?

To which...am I wrong to not be nice?..I respond, "I have been working with you on this project for 3months and ONLY now you intrested in that? I maters not continue treating me the way you have and continue as is. but there is an organogram on the intranet somewhere find it"

Now the problem is that she mentioned me by Name asn make up some junior / fast track bullshit no one knows about the IT Director is fumming and wants to know why she did not Consult me before sending the mail becuase I am team lead.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So the long and short of this mail is..heads is bout to roll....

she is an email from me away from packing her uppity shit and hauling her sexy a** out of here..

Suggestions?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Ok, without trying to justify or excuse your bosses actions, I feel I need to interject and offer the other side of the story. I recently started at a new company, my art director is a Group Head and I'm midweight but by virtue of the fact that my art director is a group head I end up having to do final copy check and stuff. The company has loads of blacks in all positions but the one thing I've noticed is the black males have very little respect for black females in a more senior position to theirs. Black females get treated very differently to white females in the same position by black males. You get too friendly with them, they think they can hand in less than satisfactory work and then when you relate to them in a professional manner then you're a stuck up bitch who thinks she's white.

I've already had to file for sexual hara**ment because I was a black female and black males think it's okay to be crude to you but not the whites. As black females we get referred to as 'umabhebeza' or 'skwiza' yet the white females are Jullie or Sally not 'baby' or 'hottie' or 'jucy'. Why is that?

Our actions are always scrutinised with a fine comb and the end product it almost always 'hay uzenza umlungu' You allocate a task to a black man 'uzenza umlungu' a white female does the exact same thing then it 'sure Suzie you'll have it in a sec.'

Black men force us into a corner where we have to choose, either we're down with the home boys and accept the bullshit that comes with it or you become a bitch at the office and have "the home boys" writing about us what you have just written about your boss. 

One last question, why is it that black people a**ume that just because there are 4 of us in an office we'll automatically be friends?

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Step on her neck and keep it moving while bumping king kong by Sean Price