Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

memela on fifa world cup concert

motho · 20 · 6498

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I don't know when will ppl understand that the world cup is not here to bow down to mother Africa, expose the continent true culture to the world and blah di blah!! The world cup is a commercial entity that is here to make money, as they do in every country the the event is hosted in.

This is not South Africa or Africa's world cup, it's FIFA's. South Africa just agreed to stage it here, on FIFA's term and conditions. Agreements were signed between our country and FIFA, this is a business transaction. The concert is another commercial entity, and owes local artists nothing, they can have an all American line up if they want to.

Deal with it!!!

This business transaction happens to involve the state and south africa wouldnt have won the bid if there wasnt a huge support from its population. people have the right to bitch about it if this is not benefiting them.

co-f***en-sig, just because its not a South African world cup, it doesn't mean that we should let them walk all over us!!! Its like telling a woman who is in an abusive relationship, to accept that her man will repeatedly abuse her and there is nothing she can do and there is no way out of the relationship!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I don't know when will ppl understand that the world cup is not here to bow down to mother Africa, expose the continent true culture to the world and blah di blah!! The world cup is a commercial entity that is here to make money, as they do in every country the the event is hosted in.

This is not South Africa or Africa's world cup, it's FIFA's. South Africa just agreed to stage it here, on FIFA's term and conditions. Agreements were signed between our country and FIFA, this is a business transaction. The concert is another commercial entity, and owes local artists nothing, they can have an all American line up if they want to.

Deal with it!!!

This business transaction happens to involve the state and south africa wouldnt have won the bid if there wasnt a huge support from its population. people have the right to bitch about it if this is not benefiting them.

co-f***en-sig, just because its not a South African world cup, it doesn't mean that we should let them walk all over us!!! Its like telling a woman who is in an abusive relationship, to accept that her man will repeatedly abuse her and there is nothing she can do and there is no way out of the relationship!!!

I like the way you put it and thats exactly what it it.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
i co-sign..we just a vehicle...and if i can say...fifa is a 2lt turbo...motor lol...
and we have to abide by their rules...it might be hosted by us but end o da day they run this bitch...so the moaning and groaning might just piss sep off..then he might band the vuvuzela...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I was hoping for one of Tumi's high and mighty 'public letter to Memela"
he had one for Gareth Cliff, was hoping this one would tip him off, oh well.

is anyone going to the concert by the way?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

Deal with it!!!

Nobody is saying u can't bitch about it. The fact is u can bitch all u want but u can't do shit about it, it's a done deal. Our government made a deal with the devil, now stop crying.

P.S. If u didn't know, FIFA rolls like the mafia, and they r the mafia.

Peep this here:  http://worldexplor.blogspot.com/2007/12/fifa-mafia.html
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 12:36:24 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.