Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Of Beauty in the eye of the beerholder and Pretty Boys!

briCK · 21 · 6258

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Its been a long time since I hit on a woman, I had actually fogotten how fun its meeting a new female and tryna talk yourself into her pants!

I think my single by choice days, female ducking, day are close to an end.

I had fegotten the thrill of the chase..its addictive...the adrenaline...Girls have NO idea how nice its is...the anticipation...

So its started off a as an innocent friday drinks alone session similar to many others...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
chos' chos' ngantsomi, [ndaba zolwimi], ungaphumi amaphondo.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:46:57 AM by RearrangedReality »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Anyaway..i have pretty much mastered the art of ignoring these brauds...the whole batting they eye lashes, winking smilling and other ways they make a nigga week I have found ways not to fll or that shit..BUT *sigh* I am after all human and male and somethings no matter how hard one tries you can't really avoid forever...

I don't remmeber the last time I asked a woman for her numberor giving her mine...in this case she insited that I give her mine..I did thinking thats that...I completly forgot about her and she called ten minutes from us partying telling me...."I have never felt like this..In all my life I have never been so exited about the prospect of being in a relashionship...PLEASE PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT...don't f*** shit up you at the door!!!!"

;D

I am still sharp with the toungue game...YES!!!!!

Before we get to the details....WHAT THE f*** IS A PRETTY BOY?

I only ask coz this weekend was filled with lots of surprises...

I have been called MANY a thing...

"Sweetcakes"
"Sexy Bwoy"
"mmmm"
"psssssssss"

BUT Pretty Boy? .. needless to say I am all pretty destroyed...my world is shattered! ...but after doing some research I figured I need to define what Pretty Boy means in the bigger context.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
If no two people are alike...how can we have 1scale to measure beuty?

there are billions of people and we are all different what makes us think that an individual in a collective can be singled out "beutiful"

in truth all people are attractive, if you wash your face and comb you hair..you bound to get someone attracted to you.

Females..bleks...keep you weight, comb your hair..wash your face, go easy on the make up walk aout the door and you will be hit on..simple.

So people who place so much worth on "beuty" are really stupid and dellusional.

HENCE my problem with being labelled a pretty boy..

My idea of a pretty boy is those guys who can't hit on a woman to save they life they depend on looking good..

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile

there are billions of people and we are all different what makes us think that an individual in a collective can be singled out "beutiful"

in truth all people are attractive, if you wash your face and comb you hair..you bound to get someone attracted to you.

Females..bleks...keep you weight, comb your hair..wash your face, go easy on the make up walk aout the door and you will be hit on..simple.

My idea of a pretty boy is those guys who can't hit on a woman to save they life they depend on looking good..

I agree that everyone has something attractive about them but not necessarily related to just looks. I may be wrong but what i get from your post relates to how some people are generally more attractive than others which gets them a little extra attention here and there. There is no 'SI unit' for beauty but attractiveness can be rated individually even by consensus at times
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 02:12:11 PM by Taf1 »

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
This can get complicated. Because as true as you may be about all people being attractive, there are some people that are just straight up ugly.
Beating bitches since 1982.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I agree that everyone has something attractive about them but not necessarily related to just looks. I may be wrong but what i get from your post relates to how some people are generally more attractive than others which gets them a little extra attention here and there. There is no 'SI unit' for beauty but attractiveness can be rated individually even by consensus at times

I feel you.

there are pretty boys who think they had a hand in being attractive...its not like they went to a school of attractiveness and they exelled..NO...they born like that...

Enter a pretty boy...my definition is is these pink lipped light skinneded f***ers! look nothing is worse than dark skinned f***er againt light skinned niggaz..

primates of the lighter shades have all sorts of complexes...

but anyway...

while I was drinking down my shit...I went to the bar area...and some Pretty Boy is looking at me with speaking eyes! on Some "Nigga scruff your face harder you will become lighter skinned! How do you walk around looking like a chocolate bar..step you skin tone game up"

Obviously he pissed me off...I pay him no mind but unfortunatly him and his boys was sitting next to me..
ENTER the beutiful Ladies who I ignore while I cros my legs and sip away on my Coctail...All that was left was for me to put a rose in my head and I'd be a complete girl.

So I completly ignore the girls...

I turned my head as I headed to the toilet..and THERE she was....I knew I was f***ed when I smiled at her and gave her the up down...and felt a tingle in my loins!

I just had to have her...BUT I am on a serious mission so I figured the chemistry will it would go away...

I starting drinking more with hopes that I'll drown these feelings..the more I drank the more I found myself thinking about this chick....

Okay Hello and THATS it...i won't proceed just a hi will be fine and enough

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The worst thing the pretty boy could do, was try to drink in my well...he had the eyes on my hoe..

He bought her a bottle of champaigne and sent it to the table the girls was in...he hitting on my woman and giving me the f***ed eye..its was own..he was bout to have a REALLY REALLY horrible evening...as soon as the waiter delivered the Champaigne..i lifted my cocktail and my mission to really f*** this niggas night was well under way....I sits and as if I could help open the champaign..

Should have seen the look on the girls's eyes...I never gave them a chance to respond I man handled the chmpaing ..

***POP***

Though I was not looking but I am sure Pretty Boys was fuming...
I proceed to introduce myself and ask to join...on bitch say no..the other is like yaeh...so I chilled.

If it was not for the fact that I don't mic drinks I was gonna drink that Pretty Boy's Champaign....

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
The worst thing the pretty boy could do, was try to drink in my well...he had the eyes on my hoe..

He bought her a bottle of champaigne and sent it to the table the girls was in...he hitting on my woman and giving me the f***ed eye..its was own..he was bout to have a REALLY REALLY horrible evening...as soon as the waiter delivered the Champaigne..i lifted my cocktail and my mission to really f*** this niggas night was well under way....I sits and as if I could help open the champaign..

Should have seen the look on the girls's eyes...I never gave them a chance to respond I man handled the chmpaing ..

***POP***

Though I was not looking but I am sure Pretty Boys was fuming...
I proceed to introduce myself and ask to join...on bitch say no..the other is like yaeh...so I chilled.

If it was not for the fact that I don't mic drinks I was gonna drink that Pretty Boy's Champaign....

now you do realise that is basis for a good beating, right? one of those 'So whatchu gon do?' type insults

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I do realize it basis for a beat down....The girls could cause a scene and get me kicked out the club...and the nigga rolling with his boys!

But like I said...I was tryna supress my attraction so I was throwing the cocktail f***ers back...I was not slopy drunk but I was buzzing enough to carry myself but reckless enough to start beef..
I don't roll deep...briCK is a one man army so I was risking!

The hoes were also really sloshed and they "No niggaz tonight" night was not going well so I think they needed niggaz...so whenthey said sit I sat and like I mentioned I been rolling wih broads so I know how to speak and entertain hoes....

So the one bitch asks "did you send us the champaign" to which I lol and say I don't buy bitches shit! That did not sit well but I did not care I was tryna .....you know...

then the nigga who sent the bottle comes to collect his prize..

Pretty likcing his pink lips  :-*:  What up ladies is the Champagne up to standard...
one hoe: Its perfect its like you read my mind
briCK to myself:  ..I am gon puke!
Pretty: Do you ladies want to amke the circle bigga and show dem....(word for word I shit you not)
briCK: Witty
Pretty: Wa**up there bra...I see you chilling with a squad of ladies hope you don't fear competition!

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile