Eish mare life.....

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Ja ne

There’s been an outpouring of sympathy for fallen Jam Alley presenter and former actress Vinolia Mashego.

This is after this paper reported that Mashego, popularly know as V-Mash, was found naked outside the back room she is renting in Kew, north of Jozi.

When we visited Mashego, we discovered she was living in poor conditions.

Mashego, who has been renting a room for about two months, had only a mattress and one blanket in her room.

This is a far cry from sleeping at five-star hotels, as she did during her peak – as an MC at events while she was still hot property at Jam Alley. She has since become a beggar – asking neighbours to donate food and blankets.

After we published last week’s story, renowned dancer and choreographer Somizi Mhlongo and other celebs came forward to help her.

Mhlongo says he was touched by the story. He says Mashego is one of the people he loves in the entertainment industry.

“I’m not saying I have much, but I’m willing to help her to get back on her feet again. I don’t just want to offer her money, but also my support,” says Mhlongo.

He says he sympathises with Mashego because he knows what she is going through and celebs need to be each other’s insurance.

“You can’t take away talent and it’s never over until God says so,” says Mhlongo.

Pastor Sello Mophethe of Eagle Christian Church says he doesn’t know her personally, but after he read the story about Mashego he and congregants at his church decided to offer their help.

“We don’t know how to reach her, but we are willing to support in terms of a job so that she can earn money to buy food and clothing,” says Mophethe.

Mophethe says if Mashego, who played Hilda in Generations, doesn’t want a job they can offer blankets and clothes.

Among other good Samaritans, Velly Silinda says it’s sad that such a role model and inspiration to many youths can end up like that.

“I just want to extend my hand and help her pick up the pieces of her life in the form of a roof over her head and transport to get her going.

“Who knows, maybe she will have a breakthrough,” he says.

But this week we learnt that Mashego moved out of her rented room and nobody knows where she has moved to.

Her neighbours, who didn’t want their names published, say Mashego told them she was moving out because “they are out to get her”.

“Last time we spoke to her she hinted she was moving to Hillbrow or back to her home in Pretoria,” says the neighbour.

When her landlord Lerato Ngwenya was contacted, a lady who picked up the phone said Mashego moved out and they didn’t know where she was.

“ Why don’t you call her on her cellphone?” they said.

But Mashego lost her cellphone the night she was found naked. She couldn’t be reached for comment on the good news about the help that is being offered.

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
I just see bi-polar disorder written all over her...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I didnt read all that. mara Vmah wa di busa . that is all :)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
This woman used to be hawwt!!!but now I dont think I could accept a hugg from her :'( :'(.....could be the druggz
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I never thought she was hawt, she was however...entertaining and extremly f***able..

I saw Mercy Pakela..last weekend at some run down drinking spot...she looked horrible.
draped in Sangoma Attire, I also remember VMash also going down that Sangoma route.

But some of these people bring it to themselves...

anyone got a link to the story
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Yo Anna Sasin is that amel larrieux on your avatar? I love that woman!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Damn.... this is sad, when she was at the top she really was entertaining, a decade or so later and it's like this?

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Yo Anna Sasin is that amel larrieux on your avatar? I love that woman!
Sure is...you and me both :)
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)