Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Tehehe!! She sure does can put it away!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Is that a mountain of papa to the right?

I likes me black woman that aint afraid to eat like they some girls!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Geez these new age women can EAT brah.... except for when they are still trying to make "good" impressions....believe me....macheri ba gaola jo
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Can't see the pic, ja women eat more than men do.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 09:05:46 AM by RearrangedReality »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
never met a woman can eat more (as in outeat, when were eating) than i can. she might eat more frequently, sure, but that prolly cause i tend to neglect food, sometimes. what are you cats on about?!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Im poor get me a salad eatin bish

That not good enough for ya?

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
I'm not sure why you guys are so cheerful when saying "Women eat more than men do!". This is not something that we should be proud of. South Africa is very close and very ready to overtake USA as the most obese nation on the planet...

I don't know about ya'll (and NO I'm not indoctrinated by the magazines, or the western concepts of beauty and blah blah)...but I am not attracted by women that look like they will die before me.

We should stop the likes of Lebo Mashile from encouraging women to neglect their health. Sure you are now full of curves, voluptuous, full-bodies and all those euphemistic adjectives...
...but you are also hypertensive, hypercholesterolaemic, delayed glucose tolerant, hyperlipidemic,
   diabetic, painful-jointed, hyperventilating, and a canvas of striae.

I love curves. But they need to be in all the right places. And If i am able to maintain a slim body for you. you should be able to do the same for me.

Back in the day, being plump may have been a positive indicator of health and wealth. That is no longer applicable.

Oh, I also hate that smell that the big ones leave on the seat when they are getting off the taxi.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I'm not sure why you guys are so cheerful when saying "Women eat more than men do!". This is not something that we should be proud of. South Africa is very close and very ready to overtake USA as the most obese nation on the planet...

I don't know about ya'll (and NO I'm not indoctrinated by the magazines, or the western concepts of beauty and blah blah)...but I am not attracted by women that look like they will die before me.

We should stop the likes of Lebo Mashile from encouraging women to neglect their health. Sure you are now full of curves, voluptuous, full-bodies and all those euphemistic adjectives...
...but you are also hypertensive, hypercholesterolaemic, delayed glucose tolerant, hyperlipidemic,

I love curves. But they need to be in all the right places. And If i am able to maintain a slim body for you. you should be able to do the same for me.

Back in the day, being plump may have been a positive indicator of health and wealth. That is no longer applicable.

Oh, I also hate that smell that the big ones leave on the seat when they are getting off the taxi.

HAHAHAHAH!!

this is really funny but I cosign the truth in it. Not sure if you intended for it to be funny though.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Good one.

I also don't get this shit. One of my boys gets excited when he sees a woman who looks like she can eat a whole KFC bucket by herself. It's disgusting.

My girl is a bit overweight, but she spends two hours in the gym everyday, cos she realises its bad for her health and she's not even half as big as some of these women guys are calling sexy. WTF?

I also need to get my health game in check. The beer belly is getting way ouot of hand now, so I think I'll be hitting the gym hard from next month.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
diet is more important than gym.
REALLY???
 I aint chuckin my hotwingz and beer away for shit...
I'd rather go to gym and work it off...balanced lifestyle type shit!
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah, I know, but my diet consists of a lot of beer and a shitload of junk food, which can't be helped cos I am often out on stories where the only food available are pies and shit from the nearest take-aways.

The only time I get to eat right is when I'm not working and actally have time to cook.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

There is no right formula!! i hate gyms and running for real!! The moment i start reaching 85Kg,I go ride my bike!! they very good!!o 1 to 2 hours in the morning and evening,You not even aware you training its fun!! a Good bike will set you back between R2500-R6000.  Virgin active will set you back R250-R300 a month ADD That to a year it can cost similar to a good bike!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

There is no right formula!! i hate gyms and running for real!! The moment i start reaching 85Kg,I go ride my bike!! they very good!!o 1 to 2 hours in the morning and evening,You not even aware you training its fun!! a Good bike will set you back between R2500-R6000.  Virgin active will set you back R250-R300 a month ADD That to a year it can cost similar to a good bike!!

R385