Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ugly Females!

briCK · 82 · 24139

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I refuse to be nice to an ugmug that will disrespect my steeze and that that..

How many ugly people do you and thats no issue?

I blame it on the girlfriends...BITCHES lie to themselves , they frends in fact
to anyone withing hearing range..

Talking bout..

"Yo..I wish I was as big as you, you the in thing gurl....and that whole Natural no make-up unkemp look is in
Since maKhumalo became first Lady...ooooooh I'm envious"

BITCH please

Ever thought that maybe she thinks you're ugly.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Yeah...but even better reason to be nice to me...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Dude, thats the problem.

These ugs are the ones with the most attitude.

You step to them, being friendly to everyone and then when you try to speak to the ugly, she starts giving attitude, on som "What do you want?" bullshit, while her pretty friends are all friendly.

I have seen this happen numerous times. My boy once played wingman and tried pulling the ugly. Instead of her being grateful that she ight get poundage, she started telling her friends they must leave cos she isn't interested in being hit on, she just wants to have fun.

We all lost out, cos they left. Luckily we got digits and hooked them up later on that week, without the monster friend.

you are right Pyro. It does happen this way too at times. But some chicks do ultimately get  sense that they are losing out on fun because of their not so good looking friend and leave her behind at times. Which can be a problem because when you meet the same squad again, there is this chick who ends up spoilin things for everyone. You roll up expecting the fun like the first time you met them and she kills the mood with her comments and bad attitude.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I'd like to know, would you be like this if she was pretty? I mean there's a lot of pretty girls that are seriously rude, or will the fact that she's a pretty face kill the fact that her attitude stinks?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I'd like to know, would you be like this if she was pretty? I mean there's a lot of pretty girls that are seriously rude, or will the fact that she's a pretty face kill the fact that her attitude stinks?

Well pretty bitches have a short span of worth, so I let them get away with murder!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
This thread is pure jokes! LOL  8) 8) 8) as we have it in life, the ugly friend happens to have the controlling shares in the crew. i have no problem with that, having hardly ever bothered approaching feminines out of 'the blue', on 'that level'. i suggest you make friends with the enemy. 2/4 success rate. Maybe.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
I would like to know why guys holler so relentlessly on the streets at women they know damn well they can't get...whether because they themselves are ugly or they're a joe soap tryna get with a Kardashian type...why? *shots fired*
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I would like to know why guys holler so relentlessly on the streets at women they know damn well they can't get...whether because they themselves are ugly or they're a joe soap tryna get with a Kardashian type...why? *shots fired*

better to have tried and failed, in terms of feminines many may look like the 'mission impossible' situations but unless you try you never know, right? and what i, as an unworthy man lack in looks, financials etc i might as well make up for in confidence.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

better to have tried and failed, in terms of feminines many may look like the 'mission impossible' situations but unless you try you never know, right? and what i, as an unworthy man lack in looks, financials etc i might as well make up for in confidence.
Ubuhle bendoda ziinkomo.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I have never stepped to a woman I think  cannot get.

I realise my worth, and what I am capable of.

If I see a girl is the high maintenance type, I keep it moving. Funny enough, it has happened once or twice that broads I thought were high maintenance and not my type, stepped to me and my boys and ended up being super down to earth chicks, and all out freaks who just wanna party with the guys and actually hate the idea of people being afraid to approach them because of their appearance and money..

So, basically what I'm saying is, I think I can get any hot chick who is available and I am not gonna be put off by anything except shitty attitude, which is a no no.

I'll pound the shit out of you.

Send me your digits Anna.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

Ubuhle bendoda ziinkomo.
My friend's dad says this all the time!
On some there's no such thing as an ugly dude...

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Ubuhle bendoda ziinkomo.

That's what i'm sayin u see and i know enough females who don't see a man's 'looks' like that

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Ubuhle bendoda ziinkomo.
My friend's dad says this all the time!
On some there's no such thing as an ugly dude...
hahahahahahahahaha that's what my uncles say all the time.