briCK · 82 · 24161

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
@Taf...

I suppose I get that!

I am not really the most socialable person as in I don't have may frends etc etc

So i sort of had to develop golirra tactics when it comes to street macking...

Its a good thing i stopped asking or listening to girls when it comes to how to get
a girl.

I have heard girls say..a nigga hitting on me i the street got no cla** etc etc etc

my uncles told Intombi ayidlulwa...basically any woman I meet I speak with IF m so inclined!

But due to my current hostile arrangement I been speaking to less females..

but we all hunt different!

i hear u there, i'm actually not the most sociable dude out there no entourage or nothing but maybe i've learnt not to let an opportunity pa** me by at least. some are calling it fear of the unknown but i think i'm more comfortable with the term 'fear of rejection'.

I think generally what we are all saying is everyone employs tactics that they think will give them better results more than anything else.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
@Taf...

I suppose I get that!

I am not really the most socialable person as in I don't have may frends etc etc

So i sort of had to develop golirra tactics when it comes to street macking...

Its a good thing i stopped asking or listening to girls when it comes to how to get
a girl.

I have heard girls say..a nigga hitting on me i the street got no cla** etc etc etc

my uncles told Intombi ayidlulwa...basically any woman I meet I speak with IF m so inclined!

But due to my current hostile arrangement I been speaking to less females..

but we all hunt different!

i hear u there, i'm actually not the most sociable dude out there no entourage or nothing but maybe i've learnt not to let an opportunity pa** me by at least. some are calling it fear of the unknown but i think i'm more comfortable with the term 'fear of rejection'.

I think generally what we are all saying is everyone employs tactics that they think will give them better results more than anything else.
Truth.com
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Uyaz...how do you deal with Random guys throwing game at you on the streets?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
When I was in high school, this is how it went down.
Random guy: Molo sisi, Ndicel' ukubuza.
I stop, nigga comes through ( I already know what he's gonna say but I stop just incase he really lost or something)
RD: awusemhle
Me: (smile) enkosi, what you wanna ask?
RD: what's your name?
Me: *insert real name here* is that what you wanted to ask?
RD: ndiyakuthanda
Me: that's not a question
RD: I know but I said that to get you to stop
Me: so you lied Hhmmmm okay, so what you want?
RD: I want you to be my girlfriend
Me: I have a boyfriend, sorry.
RD: I know that, obviously a grown beautiful girl like yourself would have a girlfriend, but I was thinking that nam ungandinika ixesha lakho, andizokuphazamisa into yakho nomjita wakho.
Me: So you want me ndijole nawe and my boyfriend and the same time? So uzama ukuthi ndisisfebe?
RD: no no no that's not what I meant, I just like you..........(to which I cut him off by saying)
Me: what do you call a girl that has more than one boyfriend, sisifebe right? Hayi let me bounce cause clearly awundithandi that much if you can stand there and insult me like that bye.
(I walk away while the random guy is calling) lol
 It worked for the longest time, now that I'm older, I just respond to whatever while I'm walking away.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
now that I'm older, I just respond to whatever while I'm walking away.

Until the day you catch a bottle of guiness to the nqentsu. Its not a good look to turn your back to niggas tryna lay game. Some cats are unstable, and its best to keep em in your sights at all times.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 03:54:53 PM by RiGgZ »
Beating bitches since 1982.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Until the day you catch a bottle of guiness on the nqentsu. Its not a good look to turn your back to niggas tryna lay game. Some cats are unstable, and its best to keep em in your sights at all times.
LMAO! you bastard! you made me spill my beer, ha ha!

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
I stop, nigga comes through ( I already know what he's gonna say but I stop just incase he really lost or something)
RD: I know that, obviously a grown beautiful girl like yourself would have a girlfriend, but I was thinking that nam ungandinika ixesha lakho, andizokuphazamisa into yakho nomjita wakho.
Me: So you want me ndijole nawe and my boyfriend and the same time? So uzama ukuthi ndisisfebe?
RD: no no no that's not what I meant, I just like you..........(to which I cut him off by saying)
Me: what do you call a girl that has more than one boyfriend, sisifebe right? Hayi let me bounce cause clearly awundithandi that much if you can stand there and insult me like that bye.
 It worked for the longest time, now that I'm older, I just respond to whatever while I'm walking away.

you were a real boring la**...i think you still are.  there is much entertainment to be devoured from these random " hey Miss can I get your number" ventures.  Plus for someone who is never really interested in what random dude has to say, you had one lank long one with the random dude above.
 am hell behold!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
From my experience when a broad turns down a dude. It has got nothin to do with the guy,s macking skills, its either broads are not in the mood, or too busy thinkin about other staff or maybe you striked right at the wrong time! My chick said when she first saw me her heart skipped a bit or beat whatever that means, i was just nervous waitin for another L! Theres no right formula. If she feels u she feels you whatever you do!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
From my experience when a broad turns down a dude. It has got nothin to do with the guy,s macking skills, its either broads are not in the mood, or too busy thinkin about other staff or maybe you striked right at the wrong time! My chick said when she first saw me her heart skipped a bit or beat whatever that means, i was just nervous waitin for another L! Theres no right formula. If she feels u she feels you whatever you do!

No, try again...we dont believe you.
Beating bitches since 1982.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
at Uyaz wow thats REALLY REALLY sneaky..I would not know how respond to a girl on that tip..

luckly my approach is not that predictable that you can use a template to deal with me.

I am a Random Street Yelling type....and more often that not these sistren are happy to pow wow..

lol@ unstable niggaz..some of them look so normal till you aint feeling they game..so ladies watch your backs!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

you were a real boring la**...i think you still are.  there is much entertainment to be devoured from these random " hey Miss can I get your number" ventures.  Plus for someone who is never really interested in what random dude has to say, you had one lank long one with the random dude above.
I didn't wanna be rude, if I told these RD guys straight out that I don't want 'em, they'd start swearing, calling me names making a scene, I didn't want that. I had to make 'em believe that I was actually interested in what they had to say, kasi guys didn't play back in the '90s. Lol @boring, you don't know the half of it!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I'd approch you the next with a different angle...

and TOTALLY pretend yesterday never happened!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

Until the day you catch a bottle of guiness to the nqentsu. Its not a good look to turn your back to niggas tryna lay game. Some cats are unstable, and its best to keep em in your sights at all times.

LMAO!I hope this is not true!

Half the time they say hi and I walk briskly like I didn't hear. I avoid eye contact with guys as much as possible on the streets...looking them in the eye signals 'yep,come on over'...no suh!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

LMAO... Hello VirginPussy. Nice to have you back.

Call me crazy but unless I'm really in a hurry I usually just entertain them. It's fun. Not like uzofa. It''s actually quite entertaining how rehearsed their mack is and if you chat with them you can actually make them see how foolish they are. "uNdifile eskelemini" is still my favourite though.