Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Women and their tests

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ive been receiving Facebooks inboxes lately. This beatiful nice broad is throwing my self at me,telling me we had a one nite stand, how much she wants me and all that ish,i couldnt give anything away i tell her to carry on... She knows where i stay and everything about me! Cut the story short ive just found out my current girlfriend is sharing her house with the broad i smashed on freedom day she renting a room in my chick,s crib. I think shes blackmailing me without sayin anything! All of a sudden my girlfriend starts asking strange questions about where did i sleep when i went to the back to the city gig and other CIS questions and her responses are like Oh!Oh i see,mmmmhh! Im paranoid! But i can handle my girlfriend, im observing this broad to check whats her game!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 09:39:09 AM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
tread carefully this could be another L waiting in the wings for you :D

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Ive been receiving Facebooks inboxes lately. This beatiful nice broad is throwing my self at me,telling me we had a one nite stand, how much she wants me and all that ish,i couldnt give anything away i tell her to carry on... She knows where i stay and everything about me! Cut the story short ive just found out my current girlfriend is sharing her house with the broad i smashed on freedom day she renting a room in my chick,s crib. I think shes blackmailing me without sayin anything! All of a sudden my girlfriend starts asking strange questions about where did i sleep when i went to the back to the city gig and other CIS questions and her responses are like Oh!Oh i see,mmmmhh! Im paranoid! But i can handle my girlfriend, im observing this broad to check whats her game!

from the way you type...this will end BADLY..trust me...

Cut your loses...you are being setup its so OBVIOUS...but it shows how little your girl think of you
that you would fall for a micky mouse trap!!!

and for some reason I am pretty sure you will f*** this up..hahaha good luck tho
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

There's no winning this one. It means you gave the Freedom chick your full name. How else does she find you on facebook. It's like Tiger leaving a voicemail on one of those girls' phone. "who else is named Tiger?"
Step up your player game ninjas. You better have an exit plan.

My question is - if she has not dumped you and know you are cheating, could this mean she doesnt really care coz she could be doing the same thing or worse. A girl that gives a damn would confornt you and be hurt m cry "how could you do this to me" type of thing. one who doesnt will try to trap you and play lil games.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

My question is - if she has not dumped you and know you are cheating, could this mean she doesnt really care coz she could be doing the same thing or worse. A girl that gives a damn would confornt you and be hurt m cry "how could you do this to me" type of thing. one who doesnt will try to trap you and play lil games.

No lies here.

Beating bitches since 1982.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i smell another L for our man!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile

There's no winning this one. It means you gave the Freedom chick your full name. How else does she find you on facebook. It's like Tiger leaving a voicemail on one of those girls' phone. "who else is named Tiger?"
Step up your player game ninjas. You better have an exit plan.

Co-siggady... count your losses bro, there is no way this will end well.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I'm gonna be a girl and ask why did you cheat?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

instant poon is very tempting

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

instant poon is very tempting

Agreed.

Beats the crap out of 2 minute poon.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
What the hell kinda question is this mara? hay' maan!!! >:(
Real Recognise Real

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
What the hell kinda question is this mara? hay' maan!!! >:(
There's alot of reasons why people cheat, I wanted to know why HE cheated, what's wrong with that question?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.