Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Afrophobia attacks

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
"Believe"  - Deac

That this shit will go down after the world cup. I travel by train and have overheard conversations, the government is talking like nothing is gonna happen.

Mail from Blackwash
Hi all,

As many of you may know already, there is a serious looming threat of afrophobic violence that may break through after the final game of the World Cup. Blackwash is very clear that this kind of violence against black 'foreigners' should be discouraged and our people conscientised about its sources so that our enemy is not unscathed. In this regard, we have endorsed a pamphlet issued by the September National Indaba which is a conference happening later in the year. Please check out the Facebook page of this conference.

Distribution of pamphlet
If you are outside Joburg and will be able to print the pamphlet between Friday July 9 and Monday June 12 then please do what you can. If you do manage to distribute in your area, then it would be good if you could let us know so that we know which areas we managed to cover.

If you are in the Joburg area and have no individual capacity to print, then please indicate by either responding to this mail or calling Zandi on 073 892 2636. We will be meeting on Friday afternoon in the JHB CBD to give out pamphlets so please get in touch for details. 

These kinds of threats are indication of the work we must all still do to raise people's consciousness but we can't do everything at once and pamphlets are only a small contribution. For now, we do what we can and continue to educate one another about white supremacy, negrophobia etc etc.

Aluta!

Ncesh

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
email isnt very coherent, or instructive. still wondering what i can do now, outside of their organization? honestly, it seems shady that they want to audit their pamphlet distribution after the violence.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
email isnt very coherent, or instructive. still wondering what i can do now, outside of their organization? honestly, it seems shady that they want to audit their pamphlet distribution after the violence.

the violence is planned to happen on the 12th or after the 12th, the email says the ma** action must be taken from the 9th till the 12th

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
this is actually worrying, heard a Zim guy was thrown of a train the other day... for being Zimbabwean i guess *sigh* :(

A 27 year-old Zimbabwean man, Reason Wandi is ‘lucky to be alive’ after he was thrown off a train by a group of South Africans on Monday in Cape Town.

Wandi was left hospitalised in the city of Tygerberg following the apparent xenophobic attack. It follows fears that the country faces a renewed outbreak of xenophobic unrest after the 2010 World Cup, which draws to a close this weekend.

The attack on Monday took place when Wandi was travelling from his Khayelitsha home to look for work in central Cape Town. It’s understood he was hoping to apply for a job as a driver when he boarded a train to Bellville.

Speaking to journalists from his hospital bed, Wandi said he heard a group of locals talking about foreigners and how they should “go back to their country.” Travelling in the company of other Zimbabweans, Wandi said they were verbally abused while traveling on the train.

Xenophobic attacks in South Africa are often related to protests against lack of basic services and competition for scarce resources, and these tragically end in loss of life and destruction of property. About three million Zimbabweans alone have fled economic collapse in Zimbabwe to South Africa, the continent’s biggest economy, in the past decade.

According to reports, locals in Cape Town were asking why some foreigners were still around when others were going back to their countries. Pa**OP, a community based, gra** roots organisation, devoted to fighting for the rights of asylum seekers, refugees and immigrants in Cape Town, reacted with shock and outrage after learning of the attack.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

the violence is planned to happen on the 12th or after the 12th, the email says the ma** action must be taken from the 9th till the 12th

ait, i see.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
You know, I say shit like City Slickers in jest...but I will tell you one thing.
Most kids who grew up in the city are really quite screwed...as a rsult obviously
of the intentions or the constructors of Urban Dwelling who mischeviously instillled
a type of thinking which has been pa**ed down from generation to generation that
some perpertrators of that type of intended thinking will not be even be ABLE to concieve
the notion that they are actually perpertrating said construct.

Some City slickers have to LEARN Ubuntu etc etc etc ..infact City Slicker need to LEARN
what it means to be black and African.

I see blacks throwing around words / black sayings and they don't know what they mean.

"izandla ziyagezana,umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu"

Ask a some city slicker what the two BASIC saying mean and they botch them...
BY TRANSLATING them into English which nullyfy the intended meaning..

god knows how they would explain something less literal like
"akuqili laz'khotha emhlane!"

I don't mean this to offend City Slickers..its not like they chose to be how they are
but he intention of Urbanisation was detach blacks from blackness by false dillusions
of "better than" other blacks ... putting ideas that is a person speaks African languages with
pride and follows them they get labelled such titles as "Amaqaba"

Anyway..to cut a long story short..I doubt Afrophobia is previlent where black people
live in they natural state..for there is a Shangaan Chief from Mozambique
who is Chief of Zulu people in KZN and he reports to King Zwelithini..I digress

My point I hope was able to make its way out of the mess which is this posting.

Sadly you can teach a f***ed up generation nothing and I fear these Attacks are being down played
as threats when in reality its aticking time bomb.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Hope this doesnt happen at all.....that being said some of the peeps do some weird isht to bulldoze local bussinessmen, I know it doesnt happen everywhere but this was the scenario ko dladleng:

1. a group of Pakistani shop owners created a "local bussiness commitee" whose membership was 100% foreign (Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Somali etc). Now these dudes somehow convinced the city council that they are a proper representation of the towns bussiness community. Meaning that they have authority to suggest and have input in the City's economic policies.

2. ANYone business-aspirant who wants to open a shop is subject to the comittees' approval plus there are sites where new shops are not allowed. They claimed they were doing this to prevent congestion.

3.One of the community radio station did a reseach and found there were about 155 shops in the townships....about 53 were South african owned.

4.The "retailers comittee" blocked plenty of people, mostly SA citizens from getting licenses to operate.

5.Some shop owners rented very small places and on most occa**ion they sleep in the same area were their products (mostly  food ) are stored....these niggas were taking baths and wiping their a**es when less than a metre way theres tomatoes etc....

Now given a situation like the one above, it is hard to expect SA locals in my area not to want them out.....Im not justifying Xenophobia....just giving you something I witnessed. I think government and local city councills are to blame for all tghis..........
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Hope this doesnt happen at all.....that being said some of the peeps do some weird isht to bulldoze local bussinessmen, I know it doesnt happen everywhere but this was the scenario ko dladleng:

1. a group of Pakistani shop owners created a "local bussiness commitee" whose membership was 100% foreign (Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Somali etc). Now these dudes somehow convinced the city council that they are a proper representation of the towns bussiness community. Meaning that they have authority to suggest and have input in the City's economic policies.

2. ANYone business-aspirant who wants to open a shop is subject to the comittees' approval plus there are sites where new shops are not allowed. They claimed they were doing this to prevent congestion.

3.One of the community radio station did a reseach and found there were about 155 shops in the townships....about 53 were South african owned.

4.The "retailers comittee" blocked plenty of people, mostly SA citizens from getting licenses to operate.

5.Some shop owners rented very small places and on most occa**ion they sleep in the same area were their products (mostly  food ) are stored....these niggas were taking baths and wiping their a**es when less than a metre way theres tomatoes etc....

Now given a situation like the one above, it is hard to expect SA locals in my area not to want them out.....
Im not justifying Xenophobia....just giving you something I witnessed. I think government and local city councills are to blame for all tghis..........

You know what this means right?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
damn monkeys

That not good enough for ya?

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

Anyway..to cut a long story short..I doubt Afrophobia is previlent where black people
live in they natural state..
for there is a Shangaan Chief from Mozambique
who is Chief of Zulu people in KZN and he reports to King Zwelithini..I digress

Damn briCK you make it sound as if a person isn't a real "black person" if they ain't from a rural area. Manners are taught everywhere. We all know what it means to treat other people with respect regardless of where we/they are from. Each location has it's own circumstances.granted. bt we choose how we react/interact  within those circumstances.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Now given a situation like the one above, it is hard to expect SA locals in my area not to want them out.....
Im not justifying Xenophobia....just giving you something I witnessed. I think government and local city councills are to blame for all tghis..........

where are u going with this brick???

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

briCK  MEANS "I'M NOT RACIST I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS TOO" SMH
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:41:45 AM by Alcohol Abuser »
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

briCK  MEANS "I'M NOT RACIST I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS TOO" SMH

But...so sharing with peeps why some people would want them out makes me prejudiced?? very interesting

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile

hahahaha absolute cla**ic! ;D

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
But...so sharing with peeps why some people would want them out makes me prejudiced?? very interesting

some short sightedness on your part.  you have pointed out an outlet to the problem, and saying thats the cause.

once people have died and people are "out" as you put it, the cause will still be there and therefore the aggression taken on some other focal point.  but the problem is still not addressed.

where is the cause of the aggression, cos it is very misplaced?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up