• AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Frantz fanon

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
part of me thinks bron done f***ed up coz lets be real thats wade's team regardles of what anyone says. Magic wouldn't have left LA and gone to Boston cuz Bird was cold as hell from the perimeter. Bron diminishes his status GREATLY by going to the MIyayo

i agree James made a f***ed decision, miami heat will always be Wade's team. I think he is gonna be shadowing Wade, he should have just stuck with cleveland or just chose another team. But like they always say time will tell.
i left streets to spread my wings, its destiny and not many things.
Gained a stage name to dwell in the skill order of kings

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
All these NBA legends need to shut up! I just hope Larry bird doesnt comment on this issue! If Lebron felt like joining and rubbing shoulders with other stars like Dwayne etc why not! Poor jay-z wonder what hes sayin now!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
All these NBA legends need to shut up! I just hope Larry bird doesnt comment on this issue! If Lebron felt like joining and rubbing shoulders with other stars like Dwayne etc why not! Poor jay-z wonder what hes sayin now!

word is that jayz stormed out of his office in madison square garden after hearing that james joined heat. they say since he was close friends with dude he thought he could persuade him to join new jersey nets. fail wish if u ask me.
Dreaming in 3D