evidently hes at pre season with marseille, so this joker is f***ing around
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
the lack of humor in this thread is outraging. even intellects like deac couldnt notice the blatant lie. ofcourse AYEW plays for marseille no bay utd WTF. nigga even sundowns cant sign dude. thats a top cla** player as far is ghana is concerned. anyway khedira cud be joining real madrid very soon and so as schweinsteiger. balloteli to man city. benayoun to chelsea. fabregas move still adamant but barca is optimistic
Dreaming in 3D

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Barca is twisting Fabregas arm on some gangster ish. They apparently told him that it is now or never...if he doesn't make the move now, they will never bid for him again.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Anyone have a link on the movement of managers...that should also be interesting.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Barca is twisting Fabregas arm on some gangster ish. They apparently told him that it is now or never...if he doesn't make the move now, they will never bid for him again.

This is lies. Where did u hear this ?

The last in the saga is that Cesc himself is looking @ putting in an official transfer request so the move can get going. Shame @ Arsenal, really now. The player says he wants to leave, his whole family wants him to leave, his mom even works for Barcelona for god's sake.

This is become an embara**ment for Arsene Wenger. Just let go. Everybody else wants this except him.

And Barca aint done nothing wrong. They want a player, bid for him, bid was rejected, they are now preparing another bid. What's wrong with that ? People acting like Barca have been sinister throughout this whole thing,when Arsenal are just being ridiculous,especially cos the player has shared with everybody what he wants.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 09:08:37 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

This is lies. Where did u hear this ?

The last in the saga is that Cesc himself is looking @ putting in an official transfer request so the move can get going. Shame @ Arsenal, really now. The player says he wants to leave, his whole family wants him to leave, his mom even works for Barcelona for god's sake.

This is become an embara**ment for Arsene Wenger. Just let go. Everybody else wants this except him.

And Barca aint done nothing wrong. They want a player, bid for him, bid was rejected, they are now preparing another bid. What's wrong with that ? People acting like Barca have been sinister throughout this whole thing,when Arsenal are just being ridiculous,especially cos the player has shared with everybody what he wants.

i guess the barca mentality is entrenched, even its fans are on some deluded shit;

dawg! he is under contract, for the next 5 years, arsenal are well within thier rights to reject a bid if they dont want thier player to go. plain and simple just like barca are within thier rights to reject bids for messi, it dont stop clubs from bidding,

so bid all you want, nigga aint going nowhere this season. shamefully putting the barca shirt over him after the world cup (which he removed right after) the entire barca camp on some hoe shit, talking reckless bout this and that, fact is he is OUR player not YOURS and we give him to you at OUR descretion, not yours,

y'all cant afford him now anyway. u still owe us for hleb and henry, cant pay for you f***in player wages and you still wanna buy our top player for an insult of 29mil?

bring 60 and lets talk. and we want the cash as well as all owed to us upfront nigga.\\lol!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Since when did a player being under contract stop him from being transferred ? Cesc is not the first player with a 5 - year contract. Get over yourselves.

u missing the point here. fact is the player has stated that he wants to move, but clearly that means nothing to ya'll. Why u think Barca is pursuing him ? and yes bids fail all the time, but then they are revised aren't they ? Ya'll acting like this is the first time Barca tries to buy a player.Cesc is without a doubt,one of the best players in the world but he's not WORTH 60. for the simple fact that he is not a STRIKER. that kinda of money is reserved for people whose sole purpose is to SCORE GOALS, the Ronaldo's, the Ibrahimovic's, Drogba's, Torre's,etc. And yes i know he's your top goal scorer. LMAO @ that BTW. Just shows you Arsenal's demise over the last few years !!!! Even Xavi, who is the father to Cesc's style, and probably one of the top 3 players in world is not worth 60M.

Now u wanna go quote Barca's financial problems. LAME DUDE !!! Which club doesn't have issues nowadays ? Oh, i forgot. Mighty Arsenal,who by the way got all the money in the world, but never invest in anything and in return never win anything.It was temporary problem which has been fixed,get off that. Barcelona is a very proud club which belongs to an entire REGION, which by the way, is trying to get full autonomy from Spain, so i doubt Catalonia would let it go to shreds.

We still owe u for Henry ? LMAO !!!!  Go get your money from New York. We let him go for free.

And go ahead and keep an unhappy Fabregas. Let's see what good that does for u.
Ya'll are just bitter cos of the trashing ya'll received. And the fact that ya'll thought u play the best football in the world, until u got a real lesson.

There wouldn't be all of this if Barcelona wasn't the team bidding.

Like Xavi just said, this morning actually, Cesc is just on loan @ Arsenal. Whether this season, or the next, he is bound to come back home. SO DEAL WITH IT.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 01:30:36 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i can understand fabregas's fustration. the fans are putting him under pressure, not to mention his family. to talk facts and facts only this guy would be doomed if he joins barca. look at how he was benched during the world cup but yet he is going to a team whos very players benched him out on the spanish squad. he needs to come to his senses and extend his contract with arsenal!
Dreaming in 3D

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
fabregas is not unhappy dawg! thats what you fail to recognize.  he may be torn between country and club, the stature of barca and etc. 60 mill is what hes worth to US, but clearly u think hes worth less than villa? f*** outter here.

any way boss heres what it is, he aint going nowhere this season, u can have him next season at a profit to us of course, we will groom (better yet buy, f*** it we got the dough now) another main man, and he can languish on your bench for all we care.

but for now hes OURS and he will play happily.

and please send me to the actual video quote (not barca propaganda, and translated text) actual video where he says he wants to move, from what i know i know duke said he would like to play for barca one day. that everyone and thier grand mother knows.

he stays player and if anyone is playing foul in all of this its your broke a** team.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f*** you you catalan scum

That not good enough for ya?

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
f*** fabgregas and barca. mesut ozil and schweinsteiger are coming to madrid. nothig is garaunteed yet but its imminent. 
Dreaming in 3D

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
f*** barca and fabregas. mesut ozil and schweinsteiger are going to madrid. whats up with balloteli and man city?
Dreaming in 3D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Here's the timeline of all that the events that have taken place regarding this transfer.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2871/special/2010/07/21/1936023/goalcom-special-cesc-fabregas-arsenal-to-barcelona-saga-the

See all the faggotry ya'll been teaching Cesc @ Arsenal now. EWWWW !!!!!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 04:38:59 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »