Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Transfers for 2010/2011

1kind · 49 · 28378

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Hope this thread will work for all of us who love all the intricacies of the game, including the movement of merchandise (players) during the transfer windows.

Here are some of the interesting moves so far...

Birmingham bought Ben Foster( from Man U)  :o and Nikola Zigic (tall Serbian striker from Valencia)

Liverpool...what are you doing. Letting Benayoun go to Chelsea, Chelsea sent Michael Ballack back to Bayern Leverkusen

Jerome Boateng, Yaya Toure, David Silva  coming to Manchester City

We...that is Man U...took that Mexican, Hernandez. Does not look too shabby

Barcelona will be pwning with David Villa at the helm. Henry is going to the USA a la Beckham

Real Madrid took that Argentinian kid, Di Maria... I'm wondering what Mourinho is planning.

http://www.betinf.com/

If anyone has some good sites for this sorta thing, please let  a brother know.

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Im not to happy about Hernandez, Fergusen has been high lately, his signings have been a little dodgy, rumour has it that we still interested in Benzima that ain't 2 bad
9 tha Pedigree

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
We...that is Man U...took that Mexican, Hernandez. Does not look too shabby

The kid is sick,i.e Hernandez... :D :D :D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:27:13 AM by Malcom E.K.K.S »

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Any info on the PSL transfers?
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Any info on the PSL transfers?

GTFOH!!!

Go cop a daily sun or something!!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Mario Balotelli happy to be linked with Manchester Giants

Mario Balotelli has welcomed the news that both Manchester City and Manchester United are interested in recruiting him from Inter Milan this summer.

Balotelli, 19, is one of Italian football's most talented prospects but after repeatedly suffering from disciplinary problems last season it is believed Inter are ready to listen to offers for him.

Balotelli's agent claimed on Monday that City and United had both expressed an interest in his client, who was "clearly happy" to be considered as a potential signing by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini coached Balotelli at Inter and the player has hinted he would be happy to work under either man in the Premier League.

"Roberto Mancini? He's a really great coach," Balotelli said in the Daily Star. "I debuted in Serie A with him because he is a great friend. If he and Ferguson want me, it means I'm not as bad as I thought.

"United are a great club. They have not seen the real Balotelli. I need to learn and achieve more goals."

New Inter coach Rafa Benitez is keen to talk with Balotelli before any decision is taken regarding the future of the forward, who scored nine goals and claimed five a**ists in 26 games in Serie A last season.

But Balotelli did not make a good first impression on the new Nerazzurri boss, reportedly tuning up seven minutes late for Benitez's first training session on Monday.

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti, who says he would be keen to coach Balotelli, believes the youngster would thrive in the Premier League.

When asked if Balotelli would be more comfortable in England, Ancelotti told Sky Sport 24: "I think so. Here the atmosphere is different. I think a player with this type of character would be better suited here than with respect to Italy.

"It's difficult to find a young player with this quality. Even England struggles to find a player at this level."

That not good enough for ya?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Real no longer interested in Gerrard pursuit

Real Madrid's transfer consultant Ernesto Bronzetti believes the club have ended their interest in Steven Gerrard due to the age of the Liverpool captain.

Gerrard, 30, was believed to be a target for new Real coach Jose Mourinho, who was desperately close to signing the midfielder for Chelsea in 2005 before Gerrard eventually chose to remain at Anfield.

But Bronzetti says president Florentino Perez has decided against any pursuit of Gerrard as he does not feel the deal represents value for money.

"Kaka will stay at Real, but the president does not agree with Gerrard because he is 30 and Perez doesn't want to know," Bronzetti told GR Parlamento. "Plus, Liverpool asked €70 million [£58 million]."

Bronzetti also believes Real have struck Inter Milan right back Maicon off their wanted list as Mourinho is happy to use Spain World Cup winner Sergio Ramos in a full-back role.

"Mourinho is convinced to leave Sergio Ramos on the right and now he wants a central defender or midfielder like Gerrard," Bronzetti said. "Real did not make an offer for Maicon, there was a request of €35 million [£29 million from Inter]."

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Spurs keen on Fabiano

Harry Redknapp has told Soccernet he would love to sign Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano.

Fabiano, 29, enjoyed an impressive World Cup with Brazil and has indicated a desire to join Manchester United or AC Milan. He has just one year remaining on his current deal and, while Redknapp admits his wages could be a stumbling block, he is eager to bring the player to White Hart Lane.

Redknapp told Soccernet in an exclusive interview: "Yes, I like him. He's a fabulous player and would be a brilliant addition to any team.

"It was put to us that he might be available, but we've not made contact with his club Sevilla and, to be perfectly honest, I haven't sat down to discuss any transfer targets with our chairman Daniel Levy, apart from trying to do a deal with Joe Cole.

"I am not unhappy with the squad I have, but of course if a special player came along I would look at it, and Fabiano is a special player all right.

"For sure, he is a cla** act, but I don't know what he earns. He might be on mega money, so it might prove to be impossible for us."

Fabiano's agent, Luis Fuentes, revealed last month that the striker expects to move on but intimated that Fabiano would expect wages on the same level as the likes of Didier Drogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He is thought to be valued at around £20 million.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Milan star Ronaldinho closes in on Flamengo move

Reports in Brazil claim Ronaldinho has verbally accepted a contract offer from Flamengo, meaning the two clubs must now agree terms if the former World Player of the Year is to return to his home country.

Ronaldinho has another year left on his contract in Italy but according to globoesporte.com is determined to leave the Rossoneri and return to his home country.

Though Ronaldinho enjoyed a renaissance of sorts when scoring 12 goals and claiming 14 a**ists in Serie A last season, his campaign ended with disappointment when Milan failed to maintain their title challenge and Dunga refused to name him in Brazil's World Cup squad.

Milan may welcome the chance to lift Ronaldinho off their wage bill as they plan to restructure their squad this summer, with Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic repeatedly cited as a possible target for the Rossoneri.

If Milan and Flamengo cannot reach an agreement, then it is reported that Ronaldinho has a clause in his contract allowing him to leave the San Siro for free in the January transfer window - a scenario that plays into Flamengo's hands, particularly as they have already agreed terms with the player.

If he does move to Flamengo then Ronaldinho will reunite with midfielder Kleberson who was a fellow member of Brazil's World Cup winning side from 2002. However Adriano, another quarter of the famous 'magic square' from 2006, has left the club to join Roma.

THATS ENOUGH UPDATES FROM ME

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Balotelli needs to calm the f*** down if he wants to come to Man U and stay on the good books of Sir Alex. Sir Alex is like homie the clown...he don't play that.

I'm wondering what will happen to Berbatov and Owen now that Hernandez is here. Remember that we still have Diouf, Macheda and that other black boy in the pipe-lines.

I also here that there is a bid to bring Ibrahimovic to Man U and Man City is also gunning for him.

What is Arsenal's plan for strikers. I have never been convinced by Van Persie or Bendtner. If they don't find themselves an Henry soon, they will have to look forward to another 5 year drought.

Any news on what Liverpool is planning. Torres is a Champion now and I doubt he'll want to say with the Kop.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I heard Henry was considering to come play for New York Red Bulls, Van Persie has been plagued with injuries, see what gives...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Nengomasha leaves chiefs! Siyanda Xulu's still waiting for an offer from Barcelona Fc after he went for trials before the world cup! Chiefs sign free state stars Hitman Ngcobo! Bradley Carnell signs a 2 year contract with supersport United! Rumours at the Safa offices is that Gavin Hunt was pissed off after he was told he wont be considered for the Bafana job! Krol is fighting like a Mofo to keep his job at Pirates! Steve Komphela and Neil Tovey were fired from Platinum stars and Amazulu respectively! Nathan Paulse signs for Celtic! Richard Henyekane joins Sundowns! Khoza gots money i tell ya,We got Daniel Klate for R5 Million!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
We just signed Joe Cole!

He's getting his fitness tests done in the next 48 hours.

torres and Gerrard also apparently said they will definitely be staying at the club this season, so things are startting to look up.

Roy mnay be what we have been waiting for.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 04:51:53 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Sangweni is jetting off to maccabi haifa. nengomasha to someclub in dakar. andre ayew signs for bay united
Dreaming in 3D