Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

RIP King Daniel...

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Bongani Mangcu was a lyricist. He was also a son, a sibling, somebody's groupmate and somebody's friend. I never knew Bongani Mangcu but through his rhymes I wish I did. I didn't know Bongani Mangcu but I'm jealous of him because I see how his absence has affected the people who did know him, so I know that he mattered to them and I know he was loved.

People say Bangani was a great lyricist, graceful, fluent, inspiring. They say on a good night it almost seemed as though he could touch God with his lyrics and now he can.
~ Samantha Baker ~

All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
R.I.P. my man!

Please to anyone thinking Zebo's is hip hop related, needs to chill, homeboy had a lot happening to him that unfortunately lead him down this road.

He was misunderstood at the best of times, but that didn't stop this dude from being of the most "Dont give a f*** what you think" people i ever met. We had good times and we had bad times! You will be missed my dude!

When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
R.I.P to the brother..don't know much about his music but the name does ring bells,from around here on AG ,plus i think he appeared on Dplanet'S "drudge dialect" tape.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
sad thing is, i last saw him with beef at mcgintys in e.l. a few months back.. we were suppozd to hook up the ff day, but i cancelled, then we were suppozd to hook up the ff friday, then the ff weekend, and so on.. point is, i missed out on dude's last few months kauz i prioritized other shit.. R.I.P. ZEBO...

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
RIP King Daniel. remember him from that Royalty Song alongside Ben Sharpa, TOP, Z the 24th, Konfab, etc.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Memorial service is today

Bongani Mangcu/King Daniel/Zebo is being honoured by a memorial service for all those in Cape Town tomorrow @ 5/6pm KwaLanga. We can bid the King an honourable farewell. R.I.P King D.

Address to Bongani's Memorial: 41 Vokwana Way, Settler's Place, Langa. (next to the small gate @ N2 Gateway).
If you need please contact Sivile Mangcu on 072 739 3108.
Peace

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
hmm. a bit far. hope peeps can make it. are you going?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
hmm. a bit far. hope peeps can make it. are you going?

Yes, I'm going bra. I cannot miss it. will leave work a little early so i can make it.