Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I dare someone to complain about reverse racism.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Sorry to bore you I guess I'm in one of those moods again. It's 2010 and figures still look stupid.

http://www.fin24.com/Business/Survey-91-of-SA-CEOs-white-20100302

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
91% ... WOW we all know whose running tingz then. I think blacks need to adopt the educational approach on a more serious level. Whether this is done via government influence or whatever is where the issue lies because it needs a change in attitude as well. I've often marvelled at how Indians network even on a small scale to ensure they have that autonomy in their business ops in favour or their own. Seen some Somalians/Eritreans do this as well and around these parts they own most of the African owned businesses.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Thats why i keep asking, where are these companies where white people get laid off to place a black person. i've been in IT for 8 years now and not in any point in my career have the numbers of blacks here ever reached 10% of employees of about 500 in this company.

at the previous co I was the only black IT professional. since I left there they have none.

other people i know in IT are also that one black dude in the department yet there are so many IT graduates out there looking for jobs, i dont know the number but I do know IT graduates struggle to find jobs. black ones.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
What I’ve derived from what is said by all the people that commented on that article is that, companies cannot find competent black people and so they employ whites. You mean to tell me, out of the number of black professionals in each field in this country, companies cannot find one competent black person? Wow!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Blacks are incompetant!

and they are black balled...they accumlate worthless "experince"

I intervewed a blek who has 10years working in IT experience...

dude KNEW jack shit...

not because he dumb..no...white put blacks in useless position and don't
show them the trick etc etc...so you can go to work for 10years and still be worth shit as
a black! The white man is NOT your frend..etch that in your brain and keep it moving!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Blacks are incompetant!

and they are black balled...they accumlate worthless "experince"

I intervewed a blek who has 10years working in IT experience...

dude KNEW jack shit...

not because he dumb..no...white put blacks in useless position and don't
show them the trick etc etc...so you can go to work for 10years and still be worth shit as
a black! The white man is NOT your frend..etch that in your brain and keep it moving!

This man tells no lies.....
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
What I’ve derived from what is said by all the people that commented on that article is that, companies cannot find competent black people and so they employ whites. You mean to tell me, out of the number of black professionals in each field in this country, companies cannot find one competent black person? Wow!

Ive grown from getting frustated by the veiws of some news24 readers to just loling at the comments....some guy said:

"It cos we rock" ;D ;D

Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
some of yall already know some of my problems I have with the company i work for including the agency im contracting under.

I've known for a while now that the agency is caking up taking advantage of my skin colour. Im on a revolving contract which gets renewed every 7/5 months. more than a year ago i noticed my job title had changed from Developer(software developer) to Analyst Developer without it having discussed with me. I though it was something positive at first so i didn't bring it up. This morning I noticed on my email profile the company has me listed as a Senior Analyst Programmer. I have never got no promotion of any sort nor have I sold myself as an analyst developer. so I went straight from a devepoper skip all positions in between then went straight to Senior Analyst Developer

if you dont know what the big deal is here, think of it like this, its not any different from white people starting up a BEE company then listing their gardener as Owner/Boss of the company or feeling up positions with white females cause they are listed as affirmitive action candidates.

I have had many fights here already with the agency and now recently the confrontation with my boss. I would do something about this too but from what I have learnt and discovered in terms on how things work here I realise  that this is bigger than me. Theres nothing I can do for now but it makes me feel so used. I feel defeated.

My contract which was supposed to have ended at the end of the year has been cut short. this is not a big deal though. Its just that it makes it pointless to do something about this job title which i know is being used, taking advantage of loopholes, to boost the company's EE profile.

This shit is bad yo.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
At least demand to be paid a salary that befits your lofty title.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Brick and Pyro I know what you mean.
I know a black Engineer from Pretoria who had 6 years experience and was starting for a Masters. He got a job with thie boere firm. Typical boere Engineering firm but different in that they have adapted to the new SA and befriended blacks and are known in gvt circles as a good outfit. So this guy joins them and after a while the boss came to him and said “Lebo, what have you been doing for the past 6 years. You are a clever oke but you know nothing.” Then Lebo explained that in his previous company he got a good salary, nice title (as Pyro suggests) but did not do much actual  hard core work. The boere said “they f….d you up” He says “I needed the money” and proceeded to explain his family situation. Ahh man, heart wrenching stuff. Dude came from the bottom and ended up being the only breadwinner. So he took and stayed at the job even though he knew it was window dressing.
They tried to convince him to drop varsity and just work. Put in the hard hours starting with basic stuff and doing reports, drawings, site work, etc. But he said naahhh “when I get this qualification…I can even earn more in another company”
That’s the challenge. 

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
At least demand to be paid a salary that befits your lofty title.
Seconded, if you feel you must be window dressing for the moment, please at least don't be cheap window dressing.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.