Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SAN presents MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES (a soundtrack)

oints · 9 · 4340

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

i feel like everytime i step on this portal to share with its members part of my work(s) i have to continuously re-introduce myself...im not mad at it, what with the flow of information being such a swift thing in today's world, its not unimaginable that if you neglect to touch base with people from time to time, they tend to forget what kind of an a** WHOPPIN they can get from a PRODUCER of my upstandind calibur...LOL!, they start flooding the LINE with WACK shit and say ignorant things like "i make beats too"!!!.... :o...aight, f*** ALL THE BULLSHIT...lets get to IT...!

my name is SAN, the INSTRU-MONUMENTALIST...

Music for documentaries” is an album inspired by a soundtrack compilation I recently did for a series of documentaries shot and produced by Brain Matter Media. The most recent documentary was on the subject of human rights and was shot and produced by Ms Sihle Hlophe of Brain Matter Media. The documentary entitled “It’s Official” was aired on South Africa’s premium television channel; SABC 1 in the month of March 2010 and is available for purchase through the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC).

Music for documentaries is therefore in essence a compilation of the songs I did for a handful of documentaries as well as various radio and television advertisements. Moreover, it also brings together a handful of some other never before heard joints I recently produced.

I would like to pa** my sincerest gratitude to the Audible Braile Entertainment team and the artists that helped me complete the album, namely: The Keyman Anonymous, Trained Monkeys, Kislev, Kat-Law and Ess Ar" (c) SAN.

BELOW IS the OFFICIAL album cover art, front and back respectively:

LADIES & GENTLEMEN....its finally HERE:

SAN presents MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES

LINK REMOVED/?gefpyoxex3akyi0

as always, you need not worry if you miss the link the first time round, our trusted team of strategiclay situated BLOGGERS will keep updating you on where else you can find the latest AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT product....enjoy that isht, WE WORKED HARD ON IT!   ;)

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
Torn Pianos.....cool sounds to get my sunday going good.
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Torn Pianos.....cool sounds to get my sunday going good.

Glad you could give that gem a bump ma dude...the plan was to actually make that track the single of the compilation, thats perhaps one of the reasons why its the longest joint on the record.

recently landed in the city of Grahamstown, my man ALIAS and i are hard at work tryna put out the third INSPIRATION album, look out for that preferably early 2011...its to ROCK...!  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace...!

as promised, we wish to update you on the record's progress...we are doing very well, quite importantly we are exceeding our expectations when it comes to the international recognition we are getting for the work(s) we make and release under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT, the label im under...long story short, BE SURE to keep your eyes OPEN for a review of the album on a couple of your favourite music magazines, local and international. in the mean time, perhaps you would love to know that we have landed a spot on the WORLD FAMOUS hiphopbootleggers.com , for all my NETdiggers, you know what that means...check for us:
http://hiphopbootleggers.us/?p=35134

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace!

in our first day of RELEASE we have managed to get 152 downloads for the MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES record...really an achievement we hope to grow on...more so seeing that everytime we release something we manage to clock more or less an impressive 3 digit number with 100 being the average...  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I'm enjoying this. Good work.

PEACE king, glad u liking the work...look out for GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2...i look to drop that end of AUGUST...itl be a remix tape i am doing to coincide with a remix competition i entered for BEATBOXRADIOSHOW.BLOGSPOT.COM...speaking on the good people over there, i would like to sincerly thank them for continuously supporting our work...not only have we been fortunate enough to have many of our work(s) hosted there, we have recently been nominated for best album cover of the year with COLOURS, a mini tape i dropped in FEBRUARY of this year....!

SAN presents COLOURS (2010)

GET the MINITAPE HERE: LINK REMOVED/?y4zjjmmjwqr

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace & respect goes out to my man PHIL aka THE KRITIK...if you keep your ear on the groud, you know he dropped a very dope compilation with his manz PROJECT Kay

very fortunate to be working with the KRITIK on an album we call CLa**IC DIRT, be sure to keep a keen eye out for that coming this NOVEMBER...

in the meantime, be sure to grab yourself a copy of the MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES and other DOPE material offa my man KRITIK's WORDPRESS

VVVVVVVVVVV

http://kritik101.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/music-for-documentaries-2/

PEACE!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile