Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Thuggin h0s

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Uhmm u know them, the deadly pretty women who'll take your shit when u are not looking....I have been relieved mostly of hard cashh this past month (u kno us hundrednaires like 2 leave money lying around the house)....the last one was so pitiful cos she stole my hundred rand when i was in the shower....I came back....looked at my wallet and realised that she took it :'(

man I hate thugginhos....what have u gotten robbed of lately??
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I don't carry cash around!

and I don't share my PIN..only thing girls are stealing from me is my time!

I have however had my car stolen, money stolen and TV stolen when I dated this crackhead.

she sold ANY and EVRYthing!!

I miss her klepto a**
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
I don't carry cash around!

and I don't share my PIN..only thing girls are stealing from me is my time!

I have however had my car stolen, money stolen and TV stolen when I dated this crackhead.

she sold ANY and EVRYthing!!

I miss her klepto a**

Now I feel bad for complaining abt R300......niggas reading this and laughin their a**es off like "whats next?niggas are goona complain about takin bishes to MacDonalds when I have built houses and sponsored NAFSAS students?"
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
she actually sold it at a scrap yard, apparently to some nigga she used to stick it to.

and when I say there some Kasi bitches I want nothing to do with niggaz say I am acting upity

I dropped the charges after I found a bullet on my Car with my name on it and "One Of Two" written on it!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Friend of mine got his Plasma, Home theater, Microwave, Credit Card, PC & Laptop taken...Apparently he was spiked...

And apparently this shit is very common in GP...So beware who you take home...
Real Recognise Real

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
yeah I hear these hoe sprinkle coke and shit in your drink!

thats why I never takes bitches to my spot!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Friend of mine got his Plasma, Home theater, Microwave, Credit Card, PC & Laptop taken...Apparently he was spiked...

And apparently this shit is very common in GP...So beware who you take home...

yeah it is. thats why you must never turn your back on your drink too when you out clubbing.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
LOL at this thread!

Gotdamn at Brick's ruffion of an ex-girlfriend...I would ask where you find these people but I just don't wanna even know...shyt
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Many years ago I dated this chick from what my mother would call "the wrong side of the tracks" (yes she is very judgmental)  specifically cos my boys and I had argued that serious hoodrats are always trouble and girls from there never got any idea how to act (though on the upside they are often shockingly nasty to make up for it).
I poo-pooed that notion (except for the nasty thing cos they is) and set out to find a diamond in the rough so I could lord it over them later.

Yes Stacey was nasty (in the best way possible) but she was sweet, she made me coffee and sandwiches and the head was MONSTROUS so I was the clear winner till the first time she got proper drunk in front of me at a party....

2 a**ault charges later (one of them on the cop who came to arrest her on the first one), a busted 84cm tv I had to pay for, 6 stiches behind my homey's (now) wife's ear (a**ault charge no1) and a knocked out tooth on another homey (he declined to press charges) I still get shit about it every now and then [11 YEARS LATER]..
but f*** that was the most eventful and (from my point of view at the edges of the fray) hilarious 2 hours of my teens.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
yeah I hear these hoe sprinkle coke and shit in your drink!

thats why I never takes bitches to my spot!

This shit happened to Sharpa after a night in Melville, two years ago.

Next night, right after talking shit to him about getting robbed by a chick, I get mugged by a bunch of coloured dudes.
All they got was an intel backpack with three beers and a pack of condoms though.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Many years ago I dated this chick from what my mother would call "the wrong side of the tracks" (yes she is very judgmental)  specifically cos my boys and I had argued that serious hoodrats are always trouble and girls from there never got any idea how to act (though on the upside they are often shockingly nasty to make up for it).
I poo-pooed that notion (except for the nasty thing cos they is) and set out to find a diamond in the rough so I could lord it over them later.

Yes Stacey was nasty (in the best way possible) but she was sweet, she made me coffee and sandwiches and the head was MONSTROUS so I was the clear winner till the first time she got proper drunk in front of me at a party....

2 a**ault charges later (one of them on the cop who came to arrest her on the first one), a busted 84cm tv I had to pay for, 6 stiches behind my homey's (now) wife's ear (a**ault charge no1) and a knocked out tooth on another homey (he declined to press charges) I still get shit about it every now and then [11 YEARS LATER]..
but f*** that was the most eventful and (from my point of view at the edges of the fray) hilarious 2 hours of my teens.

SHIT! hahaha!

Been threatened by an unknown woman who clearly knew to. She told me to watch my back, telling me i play women and all that, threatening to stab me(not sure if i imagined this after thinging about the threatening phone  too much). I was puzzled because at that time I had problem getting a girlfriend, even though i had just come out a short relationship but a player I couldnt be, not at that time.

My ex girl friend, while i was dating her, told me this. She said when she is really upset because of someone, she plans murdering them. She imagine how she would do it, plans a detailed way on how she would do it and imagines it happening then after killing that person in her imagination, she gets over being upset with them.  :o  After dumping her, and the drama that was as a result of that I was scared of her for a long time. I kid you not i did fear for my life. shes one of the ex's i keep mentioning here who is a result of some of my current debt. i estimate waisting, around R40k in that four months i dated her.

I have had really crazy girlfriends and my boy really believe I will be killed by a woman one day.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

SHIT! hahaha!

Been threatened by an unknown woman who clearly knew to. She told me to watch my back, telling me i play women and all that, threatening to stab me(not sure if i imagined this after thinging about the threatening phone  too much). I was puzzled because at that time I had problem getting a girlfriend, even though i had just come out a short relationship but a player I couldnt be, not at that time.

My ex girl friend, while i was dating her, told me this. She said when she is really upset because of someone, she plans murdering them. She imagine how she would do it, plans a detailed way on how she would do it and imagines it happening then after killing that person in her imagination, she gets over being upset with them.  :o  After dumping her, and the drama that was as a result of that I was scared of her for a long time. I kid you not i did fear for my life. shes one of the ex's i keep mentioning here who is a result of some of my current debt. i estimate waisting, around R40k in that four months i dated her.

I have had really crazy girlfriends and my boy really believe I will be killed by a woman one day.

Damn! What did you buy her?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Ive had this other sick chick threatened to stabb me to death a  couple of times. she was furious that i lied about making her move in with me. i fed her lies coz i wanted to smash so desperately. so she let me hit it. now she wants to move in. i smash another hoe she knows real quick.  she gets angry and tells my friends shes gona brake a bottle on my head. i was scared. *looks for his self defence DVD*
Dreaming in 3D

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

SHIT! hahaha!

Oh wow...40k in 4months?
just wow...

I'd also like to know what the hell you bought her?
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)