The Truth vs Charles Taylor

Naturelle · 27 · 197820

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Quote from: RearrangedReality link=topic=29821.msg245231#msg245231 d

[b
Mandela:[/b] "No there's a huge difference with apartheid. There's no country in the world where discrimination and oppression is part of the legal system"

I got the qoute wrong this is he did say "do business" instead he said "deal". I got this from a documentary called Apartheid Did Not Die. Not sure what world this man leaves in.

Didn't Madiba know that his fellow people of color also suffered from an
Apartheid-esque system in the US????!!!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 01:48:46 AM by M-Point »

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
i saw a video in the early nineties of Charles Taylor and some other dude called yomi johnson literally dismembering Samuel Doe ( Liberia's President at the time). That tape was circulating in Nigeria like it was the new Rocky flick. Its still floating on the web.

google "capturing Samuel Doe" and see Charles Taylor in action.
Scratch Head

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
i saw a video in the early nineties of Charles Taylor and some other dude called yomi johnson literally dismembering Samuel Doe ( Liberia's President at the time). That tape was circulating in Nigeria like it was the new Rocky flick. Its still floating on the web.

yeah, Prince Yormie Johnson. I saw a clip of that footage.

Prince walks in goes around Samuel Does desk and sits on his chair while his soldiers had Samuel's arms held and pulled in a very awkward and seemingly painful position from behind with his hands tied up. Prince sits, puts his legs on the table and takes a sip on a can of Budweiser while his soldier cut Samuel ear.

samuel: "Prince Prince Prince, I'll talk I'll talk!"
Prince: "I wont kill you, i've ordered my men to keep you in shape" he says this with such a calme voice.

That shit was hectic.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

yeah, Prince Yormie Johnson. I saw a clip of that footage.

Prince walks in goes around Samuel Does desk and sits on his chair while his soldiers had Samuel's arms held and pulled in a very awkward and seemingly painful position from behind with his hands tied up. Prince sits, puts his legs on the table and takes a sip on a can of Budweiser while his soldier cut Samuel ear.

samuel: "Prince Prince Prince, I'll talk I'll talk!"
Prince: "I wont kill you, i've ordered my men to keep you in shape" he says this with such a calme voice.

That shit was hectic.

Them Liberians are cannibals. I've heard about that video and I've heard tales about a guy who was captured by a rebel group that forced him to eat a human heart. When he refused, they decided to eat him. Luckily, he escaped.
And I also remember watching a documentary of a group opposed to Taylor trying to raid villages to get people to join them. I clearly remember seeing a guy
bite into a human heart!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:26:17 AM by M-Point »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I clearly remember seeing a guy bite into a human heart!!!!!!!!!!!

They showed that here in SA some years ago. I missed the programme that showed it though. i think it was special a**ignment.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
This might be it.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I seen't the vidoe they eating raw human liver and kidney...

i'll post the link
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:23:54 AM by briCK »
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
I'm asking. When will we use the truth for good? When will we learn from history and not repeat it?

I've been obsessed with Thomas Sankara for years. If you don't know about him, he was ahead of his time for some of the revolutionary steps he took during the 80s, a statesman and leader that should be emulated. A man who banned mercs from governmental fleets, a man who changed the name of his country to a phrase that means, the land of upright people. Ask our friend Google about him, you won't regret it.

Funny you should mention his name, just saw a documentary on his life some weeks back. Dude stood his ground, and was a ballsy-a** brother! Definitely ahead of his time, just sad how any memory of him was actively erased from Burkina Faso's people's minds after he was a**a**inated.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I'm asking. When will we use the truth for good? When will we learn from history and not repeat it?

I've been obsessed with Thomas Sankara for years. If you don't know about him, he was ahead of his time for some of the revolutionary steps he took during the 80s, a statesman and leader that should be emulated. A man who banned mercs from governmental fleets, a man who changed the name of his country to a phrase that means, the land of upright people. Ask our friend Google about him, you won't regret it.

Funny you should mention his name, just saw a documentary on his life some weeks back. Dude stood his ground, and was a ballsy-a** brother! Definitely ahead of his time, just sad how any memory of him was actively erased from Burkina Faso's people's minds after he was a**a**inated.

You can thank Blaise Campiore (sp) for that. That man had been dictator of Burkina Faso for 2 decades and has always been denying his in involvement in Sankara's death as if his hands were clean.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 04:46:46 PM by M-Point »

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
On a good note this week, after 27 year of Campoare's regime, the people took to the streets, but not only did they protest, THEY BURNED DOWN THE PARLIAMENT BUILDING!! 8)

A day later, Campoare steped down and headed for exile in Ghana:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29861280