2010 FORBES LIST IS OUT!

Boss · 15 · 6445

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Smh.....dont have link but u can sure find it on sohh.com and other relevant sites.

all i know is that drake made 10mill and 50 cent made 8mill only. jay z still maintained that no.1 list. they claim to have counted cash made from music sales, tours, concerts etc. young jeezy is the newcomer and rick ross and birdman aint there (oil money huh?)

i dont trust this list. how did snoop made it on that list when he aint got no album?

....i should be on that list with waylander and sarkozy.
Dreaming in 3D

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
snoop did a lot of acting, films, tv shoes, toured heavy, and he did release an album Malice N Wonderland, and More Malice, which dropped this year as an DVD + EP type thing... he puts in a lot of work. it doesn't really surprise me to find him on that list.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
Smh.....dont have link but u can sure find it on sohh.com and other relevant sites.

all i know is that drake made 10mill and 50 cent made 8mill only. jay z still maintained that no.1 list. they claim to have counted cash made from music sales, tours, concerts etc. young jeezy is the newcomer and rick ross and birdman aint there (oil money huh?)

i dont trust this list. how did snoop made it on that list when he aint got no album?

....i should be on that list with waylander and sarkozy.

co-sign... bullshit list i tell u ;D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
snoop did a lot of acting, films, tv shoes, toured heavy, and he did release an album Malice N Wonderland, and More Malice, which dropped this year as an DVD + EP type thing... he puts in a lot of work. it doesn't really surprise me to find him on that list.

I wonder how much he got paid to play macTastic in the Boondocks????

One thing bout snoop nigga puts in work!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Talking about puttin in work....between Weezy, Jay and Pac who you think is the hardest working man in Hip Hop dead or alive?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
who cares  ;)!! They dont get to enjoy and roam the beach or the street freely like i do anyway!!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Talking about puttin in work....between Weezy, Jay and Pac who you think is the hardest working man in Hip Hop dead or alive?

id go with pac, i feel weezy's quality is compromised sometimes.

i doubt only those 2 should be on the hard working list though
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Frantz fanon

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Rick Ross the fraud came in at number 20 racking R5m$. I'm sure we are never gonna hear the end of this, i bet he is gonna sing about it on his next album.
i left streets to spread my wings, its destiny and not many things.
Gained a stage name to dwell in the skill order of kings

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
What dou think is the case with fifty cent? is it maybe because he hasnt receved some of the checks from his movies or maybe he got peanuts since all his movies flopped?

i tought 50 would come hardon this list considering all the buinesses and acting hes been doing. 8mill is just not reasonable for a person like 50. kanye is also sick. no album since 808, no acting and no touring but still manages to make that much money.
Dreaming in 3D

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i think that in terms of studio work and recordin, Pac put in a whole lot of work and it was major shit.. Weezy has however recorded more in the last two years than Pac has in his life.. That said, Jay put in more work than both when you talkin business and he's had 11 no. 1's.. Shit that most artists across any genre will neva achieve. He owns all his masters... U call it!   
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Pac, just because he had more solid work than Weezy IMO.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

Pac, just because he had more solid work than Weezy IMO.

Just because u record a lot of material does not necessarily make u the hardest working, or the smartest working for that matter. But Pac did have a relentless work ethic. But a lot of posthumously released material from 2Pac was songs that were never meant to be released because he felt they were not good enuff, left over tracks after trimming down what he wants to go on his albums.

Even though some of it is good, it was released mostly to milk his legacy and make money off that.

Anybody can setup shop in the studio and churn out joint after joint and the result is quantity over quality. Very few artists can maintain a level of quality when doing that.

Anyway Pac is dead, Weezy is in jail, Jay is on TOP of the forbes list with $63 Million 2009-2010, wiping his a** with 100 dollar bills coz he works smart.

#1. Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter - $63m
#2. Sean "Diddy" Combs - $30M
#3. Aliuane "Akon" Thiam - $21M [that Lady Gaga money is no joke...her album went diamond]
#4. Dwayne "Lil Wayne" Carter - $20M
#5. Andre "Dr. Dre" Young - $17M
#6. Christopher "Ludacris" Bridges - $16M
#7. Calvin "Snoop Dogg" Broadus - $15M
#8. Timothy "Timbaland" Mosley - $14M
#9. Pharrell Williams - $13M
#10 Kanye West - $12M
#11. Aubrey "Drake" Graham - $10M
#12. Clifford "T.I." Harris - $9M (tie)
#13. Ka**eem "Swizz Beatz" Dean - $9M (tie)
#14. Marshall "Eminem" Mathers - $8M (tie)
#15 Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson - $8M (tie)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:16:30 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Yo Jay did his boy Damon Dash kinda dirty, don't you think?

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
look at that gap 30m gap between jayz and diddy. jay is too much for these rappers, that 40/40, rocafella paper is too long.

when it comes to 50s low paper, i think we should check himout next year when he gets those checks from those movies. im a**uming 50s gona make close to a 100m.

on other news i heard beyonce made 87m. this chick is sick!!
Dreaming in 3D

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
look at that gap 30m gap between jayz and diddy. jay is too much for these rappers, that 40/40, rocafella paper is too long.

when it comes to 50s low paper, i think we should check himout next year when he gets those checks from those movies. im a**uming 50s gona make close to a 100m.

on other news i heard beyonce made 87m. this chick is sick!!

I wouldn't bank on it, pun intended. Those movies went straight to DVD because reputable distributors didn't wanna pick them up, and it's not like 50 has big movie star buzz to push sales. And he put some of his money into making those movies.

The problem with 50 is that he can be delusional sometimes, he overrates himself and believes his own hype too much without properly analysing his real impact on the current market. These ain't the "Get Rich or Die Trying" times anymore, u gotta hustle smarter.

Like Jay said on Light up, "The smart money's on Hov, f*** what the dummies talk".
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.