Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

FLIPPIN MAYAMBELA

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile

Teko could be off FORM but he could still pull a game changin shit in the NEXT two minutes. Shit that Mayambela would need the whole SEASON to achieve...

Its exactly this sort of bullshit rationale that has given us one of the lowest scoring leagues and national teams in the world, its like someone forgot to include "consistency" between "caTAGory" and "COUNT-ree" in SAFA's dictionary.
Teko COULD shit a golden statue of Khanyi Mbau, but I'm not gonna hold my breath till he does. Call me when we get some f***er who scores day in and day out and gets 25+ goals a season, till then I'm not interested.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Teko could be off FORM but he could still pull a game changin shit in the NEXT two minutes. Shit that Mayambela would need the whole SEASON to achieve...

Its exactly this sort of bullshit rationale that has given us one of the lowest scoring leagues and national teams in the world, its like someone forgot to include "consistency" between "caTAGory" and "COUNT-ree" in SAFA's dictionary.
Teko COULD shit a golden statue of Khanyi Mbau, but I'm not gonna hold my breath till he does. Call me when we get some f***er who scores day in and day out and gets 25+ goals a season, till then I'm not interested.

hahah

I wouldn't take Teko even if he offered to play for my club for free.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
nale > mayambela

basics
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu