Africasgateway.com

HOSH NDODA-GUMSHEV

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
HOSH NDODA GCWALA EZIKAMAGEBA, NONGOLOZA

LOVE THE MUSIC VIDEO,Wasnt aware the video was out there for this joint,Was shot inside prison

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 12:15:04 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Izisebenzi, I love this song, big ups man.

Is it jsut me or does the Bra**/String section in the song sound like JR's Gata lena?

Wonder what happened to these dudes
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
didnt know u can holla just about any prison gang number openely like these dude are doing here. especially since they boast prison life which they have clearly lived.

Did you guys know John Mongrel the boss of the 28's was killed just after that interview with Ross Kemp? for breaking the gang code. a f***ing boss. daymn. prison gang laws are on some other shit.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
the f***? they bodied mongrel gotdamn

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

yeah, apparently, It has to do with that interview that he got killed.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

Did you guys know John Mongrel the boss of the 28's was killed just after that interview with Ross Kemp? for breaking the gang code. a f***ing boss. daymn. prison gang laws are on some other shit.

I'm ashamed to say I actually prayed for this after I watched that doccie. Knowing how illogical that was...dude was just too evil.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile

good. he was too evil. you dont mess with the ptison niks like that. inombolo is a very special and sensitive lingo according to them. i know multiple guys from my hood who died in fights triggered by this.

f***ing shame. " i kill them".....pshhhhhh bodybag meat. lmao!

>:( R.I.P
Dreaming in 3D

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
Even if he hadnt died because of the interview with Ross Kemp he was gona die either way, because he would have gotten out of jail at some stage but then because of the 28 nombolo kak and the other kak that got him to be the general of the 28's,  he would have never fitted in the society, so he was going to commit more crimes and eventually go back to jail... again and again and again.. or he was going to die of a** f***ing related diseases ... and I am not by any means stereotyping or being a typical memember of society that dont allow people like that to prove themselves bt nje  by just  looking at him mey broer one gets the chivers...  so yhea good riddens to bad rubbish
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

OBJones27

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I heard that John Mongrel got murked on the day he got out of solitary by a 26 for revealing the secrets to Kemp. I glad that this fool is dead and if you guys know Maleven, he is dead also.

OBJones27

• Guppie
    • View Profile
didnt know u can holla just about any prison gang number openely like these dude are doing here. especially since they boast prison life which they have clearly lived.

Hey bro, who told u this dat Johnny boy is dead? What happened to Mogamat Benjamin?

OBJones27

• Guppie
    • View Profile

[/quote]
That's right bro, Mongrel was a disgrace to the Number and I was waiting for this information to come up.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

OBJones27

• Guppie
    • View Profile
How can Mongrel be dead, if he is right here on Facebook with Maleven
http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Mongrel/121266094603786
oh I added that fool, pretty funny. Have fun on this man page and he remembers when Joanna Thomas came to Pollsmoor to start that workshop for Mogamat Benjamin and Errefan Jacobs. The only reason why John isn't killed is because there are too many of his followers outside of prison. He have over 1,000 of them that can wipe out anyone including babies.The warders fear him even the junior ranks are too scared of him. What really happened is that some of the 27s members were pissed at John for talking to Kemp. Even to this day, they are still pissed at him. They didn't know that John spoke to Kemp until he got out of solitary and John told his junior ranks that they spoke to Kemp without his permission. The inmates trusted Kemp, but John didn't trust his junior ranks. This man had been locked up for 33 years and never been out since he was 14.

OBJones27

• Guppie
    • View Profile
How can Mongrel be dead, if he is right here on Facebook with Maleven
http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Mongrel/121266094603786
oh I added that fool, pretty funny. Have fun on this man page and he remembers when Joanna Thomas came to Pollsmoor to start that workshop for Mogamat Benjamin and Errefan Jacobs. The only reason why John isn't killed is because there are too many of his followers outside of prison. He have over 1,000 of them that can wipe out anyone including babies.The warders fear him even the junior ranks are too scared of him. What really happened is that some of the 27s members were pissed at John for talking to Kemp. Even to this day, they are still pissed at him. They didn't know that John spoke to Kemp until he got out of solitary and John told his junior ranks that they spoke to Kemp without his permission. The inmates trusted Kemp, but John didn't trust his junior ranks. This man had been locked up for 33 years and never been out since he was 14.
Great news, John Mongrel is out of prison and he's now lives in Kulis River, Cape Town. I think he was released some years ago. I got this from a person that lives in the same area that he do and sees Johnny boy almost every week. He's truly a reformed man just like Mogamat Benjamin and Errefan Jacobs. Don't believe in death rumors about this man, the rumors are just some made up bullcrap and gangs died over some street shit. He is a changed man and no one fears him where he's lives. This is not a joke, it is true. John took a rehabilitation course in Pollsmoor and it was taught by Joanna Thomas I think. I think they did the same thing as Mogamat and others did in the old doc. The interview was in 2006 and before and after that, the last murder in Pollsmoor was in 1997 when another inmate stabbed another. John is doing great.